Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't Login

Hi, im bought account with premium from unknown guy. I have changed email and password on my.Then support wrote me this: We detected abnormal activity on the app you are using so we have disabled it. Don’t worry - your Spotify account is safe.To acce...

• Hi, im bought account with premium from unknown guy. I have changed email and password on my. Then support wrote me this:   We detected abnormal activity on the app you are using so we have d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't lot in - e-mail not found?

So to make this short (I've already tried posting this four times today with no luck...), I can't log in to Spotify anymore. I have all the passwords I use written down, so I'm 100% the password is correct. When I try to reset the password, it tells ...

• Casual Listener
  •  So to make this short (I've already tried posting this four times today with no luck...), I can't log in to Spotify anymore. I have all the passwords I use written down, so I'm 100% the passwor...
  • chickenviking
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account all playlists removed

I wanted to listen to my Spotify today and I couldn’t log in so I thought I forgot my password so I reset it and made a new password and logged in and all my playlists were gone ! I only had two playlists with some German music I have never seen befo...

• I wanted to listen to my Spotify today and I couldn’t log in so I thought I forgot my password so I reset it and made a new password and logged in and all my playlists were gone ! I only had two play...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in.

I use the free app for half an hour and I didn't have any problems until now.I enter the correct username and password (it's okay on my tablet), I don't use an e-mail or FacebookIt says "Unable to login. Either username or password is incorrect"Often...

• I use the free app for half an hour and I didn't have any problems until now. I enter the correct username and password (it's okay on my tablet), I don't use an e-mail or Facebook It says "Un...
  • Evve321
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant change the nation of my account

i am trying to change my country from italy to new zeland but it doesen''t work.

• Casual Listener
  • i am trying to change my country from italy to new zeland but it doesen''t work.
  • Harryx001
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My account is hacked

Hello, I received an email today (May, 9, 2018) from spotify, told me that my email change to perdona******@gmail.com .I never change my email to that. My account seems to be hijacked by someone. I can not login anymore. Please help to get my account...

• Hello,   I received an email today (May, 9, 2018) from spotify, told me that my email change to perdona******@gmail.com . I never change my email to that. My account seems to be hij...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account hijacked

Hi!This morning I found out that someone has changed both my email address and password on my Spotify account around 1am, cheeky **bleep**. And for some reason, Spotify didn't bother to ask for my confirmation, so I'd like Spotify to close that accou...

• Hi! This morning I found out that someone has changed both my email address and password on my Spotify account around 1am, cheeky **bleep**.  And for some reason, Spotify didn't bother to ask f...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant change the nickname account apparently..

i had created my old spotify account withouth facebook, and just after i linked them.i deleted my facebook account almost an year ago and i though i had lost my spotify account forever, but actually i just found it and logged it somehow, the name got...

• Casual Listener
  • i had created my old spotify account withouth facebook, and just after i linked them. i deleted my facebook account almost an year ago and i though i had lost my spotify account forever, but actuall...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Community Account - Signature

Hey Friends, I would like to add a signature to my Community-Account so everywhere I post something you see some links to my socialmedia or spotify account. I saw that this was possible under the tab 'personal information' in the early days but i can...

• Gig Goer
  • Hey Friends,   I would like to add a signature to my Community-Account so everywhere I post something you see some links to my socialmedia or spotify account.   I saw that this was poss...
  • michi_palaceone
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Changed phone: lost premium account but still charged

Hello, I have recently changed phone device (my old phone as well as the new one use android op. system). When I logged into Spotify from my new device I noticed that I no longer have Premium account but I was charged as if I have Premium account. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I have recently changed phone device (my old phone as well as the new one use android op. system). When I logged into Spotify from my new device I noticed that I no longer have ...
  • antonisloizou88
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Password reset not working

Apparently I've forgotten my password. I've tried to reset it via the "Forgot your password?" link several times over the past 2 weeks. I also opened a case (#00863814) but didn't get any further with that, either. I've checked my spam, nothing. I di...

• Visitor
  • Apparently I've forgotten my password. I've tried to reset it via the "Forgot your password?" link several times over the past 2 weeks. I also opened a case (#00863814) but didn't get any further...
  • drunksaint
  • Casual Listener
  • 28 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 28 replies
  • 4 likes

Can’t get my premium back While travelling

I’m Canadian currently traveling. My most recent premium account was based in Australia as I was living there for two years. I’ve been travelling Asian for 1.5month with an Indonesian SIM card. My premium has just expired and I can’t grt it back as s...

• Casual Listener
  • I’m Canadian currently traveling. My most recent premium account was based in Australia as I was living there for two years.  I’ve been travelling Asian for 1.5month with an Indonesian SIM card....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Log-in issuses

I'm having problems logging in to my account (this is a second account, I had to make to post on the community)the original account is not linked to Facebook, I have used all my known emails, I know exactly what the password is, also when I log on to...

• Regular
  • I'm having problems logging in to my account (this is a second account, I had to make to post on the community) the original account is not linked to Facebook, I have used all my known emails, ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have premium subscription. Presale passwords ?

Spotify presale offer. Trying to buy tickets for john legend and I'm not to sure how to find this presale pAssword.

• Spotify presale offer.  Trying to buy tickets for john legend and I'm not to sure how to find this presale pAssword.  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Presale code needed for a vet and daughter for Tash in Raleigh, NC

I am new to Spotify Premium and I am not able to get a presale code for Tash Sultana in Raleigh. I am a veteran and hop to take my daughter too. Hope someone can help.

• I am new to Spotify Premium and I am not able to get a presale code for Tash Sultana in Raleigh. I am a veteran and hop to take my daughter too. Hope someone can help.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline loggin problem

I can log in cuz said im not connected to Internet, what happend?

• I can log in cuz said im not connected to Internet, what happend?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change location

Hi, I'm now living in Canada, but my subscription is still based in the U.K. I tried to go in and update my profile location but the country box was greyed out. I then tried to enter my Canadian bank account details and it said the bank details didn'...

• Hi, I'm now living in Canada, but my subscription is still based in the U.K. I tried to go in and update my profile location but the country box was greyed out. I then tried to enter my Canadian bank...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Trouble

I am having trouble getting into my account. It is saying that it does not match a Spotify account. I used the exact email I always use along with the correct password. When I try to sign up, it kicks me out of the app after I'm at the end of the reg...

• I am having trouble getting into my account. It is saying that it does not match a Spotify account. I used the exact email I always use along with the correct password. When I try to sign up, it kick...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Password reset not working

I have reset my password multiple times, and I am still being told that the password or username is incorrect, when I know that both are. Any help?

• I have reset my password multiple times, and I am still being told that the password or username is incorrect, when I know that both are. Any help?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes