Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! trying to join, says I already belong !

HEy- Spotify says I already bleong, so I asked to set up a differnt passward. I did that and discovered someone has th esame email as I do , but with some capiatl letters in it. I am now joined, with a new password , as a young person from another co...

• HEy- Spotify says I already bleong, so I asked to set up a differnt passward. I did that and discovered someone has th esame email as I do , but with some capiatl letters in it. I am now  joined...
  • songassistant
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I transfer my playlists from old account to my new account?

Created a new account with my facebook, so my userame is my name. Want to move my playlists from my old to this account. Can anyone help?

• Visitor
  • Created a new account with my facebook, so my userame is my name. Want to move my playlists from my old to this account.    Can anyone help?
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Still being charged, even after canceling premium

I'm still being charged for premium even though I canceled before the renewal date for spotify premium. This seems like a common problem judging by how many search results have this subject heading.

• I'm still being charged for premium even though I canceled before the renewal date for spotify premium.  This seems like a common problem judging by how many search results have this subject hea...
  • pappleg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Listening simultaneously within the Family Account

The Family Members want to listen to music simultaneously within the Family Account. Is that possible? Can´t find an answer to this simple question.

• The Family Members want to listen to music simultaneously within the Family Account. Is that possible? Can´t find an answer to this simple question.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hack or Bug.. account keeps getting hijacked.

Recently I noticed at work my player would stop playing for no reason, I'd just hit play again and a few seconds later it would just stop again. Finally I noticed on my Android a message saying someone was using my account somewhere else, when I only...

• Recently I noticed at work my player would stop playing for no reason, I'd just hit play again and a few seconds later it would just stop again. Finally I noticed on my Android a message saying someo...
  • Drew29
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution add family members

Hi I'm trying to add family members to my account but even though I have added their email and checked that they are correct. They are not receiving the email to upgrade their account. I have tried to resend and it doesn't work either. sending normal...

• Hi I'm trying to add family members to my account but even though I have added their email and checked that they are correct. They are not receiving the email to upgrade their account. I have tried t...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Thrown out from our family account

Hi, Me and my boyfriend share a family account that I have suddenly been thrown out of (as well as from premium). Payments are being drawn from our bank account and I haven't made any setting changes on Spotify. When signing in to his account it says...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   Me and my boyfriend share a family account that I have suddenly been thrown out of (as well as from premium). Payments are being drawn from our bank account and I haven't made any settin...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find a certain profile/account

I can't seem to find one of my other owned Profile/Accounts when I search for it on Spotify. I have used both the digit/letter username and the profile username and it still won't find it. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't seem to find one of my other owned Profile/Accounts when I search for it on Spotify. I have used both the digit/letter username and the profile username and it still won't find it.   P...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Backup mail

I forgot my password to my account so click on "Forgot your username or password?" A then I wrote my username and after it wrote "The username you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account." And that username is correct.

• Casual Listener
  • I forgot my password to my account so click on "Forgot your username or password?" A then I wrote my username and after it wrote "The username you provided is not associated with an active Spotify ac...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant log in

tering user name and password nothing happens. Help!,Aft

• Casual Listener
  • tering user name and password nothing happens. Help!, Aft
  • geordieschall
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family Account - age limit?

Am trying to add my son (currently 12) to my spotify family account but I'm not able to...is there a restriction on the age?

• Casual Listener
  • Am trying to add my son (currently 12) to my spotify family account but I'm not able to...is there a restriction on the age?
  • jlevitt
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Says I'm abroad

I set up spotify, then we t to Mexico, used it, came back, and my account says I'm still abroad, and all emails are in Spanish

• I set up spotify, then we t to Mexico, used it, came back, and my account says I'm still abroad, and all emails are in Spanish
  • Nightslash360
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Assinatura anual yearly

Boa tarde, realizei o **bleep** via cartao de credito da assinatura anual (R$169), porem ainda estou sendo cobrado todo mes pela mensalidade da assinatura premium (R$16.90)... Como resolvo isso?? A cobranca mensal nao deveria ser cancelada automatica...

• Visitor
  • Boa tarde, realizei o **bleep** via cartao de credito da assinatura anual (R$169), porem ainda estou sendo cobrado todo mes pela mensalidade da assinatura premium (R$16.90)... Como resolvo isso?? A c...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant get into my account anymore.

After this last update I can no longer get into my account. i am paying it via paypal and the account is current. The problem is th at the email that is attached to that account is no longer valid and i cant reset the password. How do i take care of ...

• Casual Listener
  •  After this last update I can no longer get into my account.  i am paying it via paypal and the account is current.  The problem is th at the email that is attached to that account is ...
  • RickVic01
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How Chang plan

How could I cancel my plann in Spotify?

• How could I cancel my plann in Spotify?
  • Nightslash360
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

fatturazione - Italia

Come faccio ad ottenere la fattura di Spotify Premium?Da nessuna parte fa inserire i dati di fatturazione

• Come faccio ad ottenere la fattura di Spotify Premium? Da nessuna parte fa inserire i dati di fatturazione
  • gabriorama
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes

Forgot my mailadress and usernamne

Hello, I have been logged in to my spotify for years.Now i accedentaly logged out, and can not sign in again. I dont know what mail i used or what username i choosed.I pay monthly for premium, but i dont know how go get access to it. Im not connected...

• Hello,   I have been logged in to my spotify for years. Now i accedentaly logged out, and can not sign in again. I dont know what mail i used or what username i choosed. I pay monthly for pr...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account hacked - 4 random users!!! - CHECK YOUR FAMILY ACCOUNTS NOW!!!

I have just check my account and 4 random accounts have been added to my "Family" account.I noticed this becuase my sons account (who was the ONLY legitimate "Familty" member was changed to free yesterday... and I also noticed that these 4 users have...

• I have just check my account and 4 random accounts have been added to my "Family" account. I noticed this becuase my sons account (who was the ONLY legitimate "Familty" member was changed to free ye...
  • Solidius
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
  • 11 replies
  • 8 likes

Account stolen

A few weeks ago my account was hacked/stolen. The first thing this person did was change the email address, then I assume my password. After they changed the email address which notified me (of their email address too...) I quickly emailed back the a...

• Casual Listener
  • A few weeks ago my account was hacked/stolen. The first thing this person did was change the email address, then I assume my password. After they changed the email address which notified me (of their...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes