Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yaghmour
  • Visitor
  • 960 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 960 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution I can not log into my account.

I have a premium account in spotify linked to facebook, but out of nowhere I can not log in to Facebook, and I tried other accounts (also linked to Facebook) and all have the same error: Something went wrong when authenticating with Facebook. Please ...

• I have a premium account in spotify linked to facebook, but out of nowhere I can not log in to Facebook, and I tried other accounts (also linked to Facebook) and all have the same error: Something we...
  • Ag_rou
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant create an account

I have just purchased Family subscription and im trying to create accounts for wife and daughters, all over 13. It just errors with a spinning wheel, and on ios phone and ipad it errors on the email address field.... Tried all browsers (Safari, chrom...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just purchased Family subscription and im trying to create accounts for wife and daughters, all over 13.  It just errors with a spinning wheel, and on ios phone and ipad it errors on the ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete card

how to delete a card from your profile

• Casual Listener
  • how to delete a card from your profile
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist **bleep**

Many playlists popping up, all the same, all from accounts with only that playlist - all featuring one artist extensively and artists - not even related to the genre, with few playlist entries, to **bleep** their profiles...

• Many playlists popping up, all the same, all from accounts with only that playlist - all featuring one artist extensively and artists - not even related to the genre, with few playlist entries, to **...
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can see my friends on the 'friends list' however they cannot see me.

I'm not too sure what's actually happening. I'm not logged in with Facebook and I am premium. Solutions would be much appreciated!

• I'm not too sure what's actually happening. I'm not logged in with Facebook and I am premium. Solutions would be much appreciated!
  • divall
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downgrade from Premium to Free

After a few months of enjoying Premium...I need to downgrade to Ad-Sponsored Free account. I looked into my online account settings, but it only seems to allow me to downgrade to Unlimited, not Free as I wish. Can you do it for me? Thank you. User: d...

• Visitor
  • After a few months of enjoying Premium...I need to downgrade to Ad-Sponsored Free account. I looked into my online account settings, but it only seems to allow me to downgrade to Unlimited, not Free ...
  • Somar542
  • Casual Listener
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium account is suddenly basic and playlists are gone!

I got an email notification from spotify saying the email associated with my account has been changed to (removed by Rock Star). I don't know who that is or how it happened. I've emailed account-details-changed@spotify.com for help but is there anyth...

• Visitor
  • I got an email notification from spotify saying the email associated with my account has been changed to (removed by Rock Star). I don't know who that is or how it happened. I've emailed account...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect student account to Hulu

I registered as a student and it worked, but when I tried to connect to hulu it said it couldn't because I already had an account with hulu that was commercial free. So I went to Hulu and switched to the basic account. When I tried to connect through...

• I registered as a student and it worked, but when I tried to connect to hulu it said it couldn't because I already had an account with hulu that was commercial free. So I went to Hulu and switched to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

John my account was hacked

• Casual Listener
  • John my account was hacked
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown Device Using my Spotify

Hi, Lately, I have noticed my playlist disappear and new songs getting saved into my song list. Last night I saw someone else streaming from another mobile device that I didn't recognise. I logged out everywhere, changed my facebook password and adde...

• Hi,   Lately, I have noticed my playlist disappear and new songs getting saved into my song list. Last night I saw someone else streaming from another mobile device that I didn't recognis...
  • VishalOd
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paying for premium but can’t access

I’m paying monthly for a premium subscription but when I access my account it is only the free version is available. I no longer have access to premium even though I am paying for it. I have emailed in a contact form about a month ago but no one has ...

• I’m paying monthly for a premium subscription but when I access my account it is only the free version is available.  I no longer have access to premium even though I am paying for it.  I h...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deactivate facebook

I have an old account and I want to disconnect it from my Facebook. If I activate another account, can I use the same Facebook that is disconnected from the old account?

• Visitor
  • I have an old account and I want to disconnect it from my Facebook. If I activate another account, can I use the same Facebook that is disconnected from the old account?
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Delete spotify free account

How can i delete a spotify free account? As what i can read i have to email Spotify to delete it but done find it where? Appriciate help on the matter, thanks

• How can i delete a spotify free account?   As what i can read i have to email Spotify to delete it but done find it where?   Appriciate help on the matter, thanks 
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just joined, supposed to be free for 30 days but I've been charged, TWICE

used the contact us form a few days ago - heard nothing, I am absolutely fuming, you had no right to take ANY money from me at all, someone contact me ASAP

• Casual Listener
  • used the contact us form a few days ago - heard nothing, I am absolutely fuming, you had no right to take ANY money from me at all, someone contact me ASAP
  • Gabiipreuhs
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can not change my password

I can't seem to change my password for some reason... See printscreen.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't seem to change my password for some reason... See printscreen.
  • Siljuska
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

login

I cannot access my account via login or facebook, I have a family membership and need to add a new member to my plan and cannot accesss anything. I tried both emails I have and one is connected to my daughters account and this email im using to get h...

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot access my account via login or facebook, I have a family membership and need to add a new member to my plan and cannot accesss anything. I tried both emails I have and one is connected to my...
  • Marquinhos
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! See usage stats - when and for how long do I use Spotify?

Hi, I would like to show that I use Spotify for work purposes only, my intention is to deduct my membership fee from my taxes. Is it possible to see a statistic when and for how long I use spotify?

• Hi, I would like to show that I use Spotify for work purposes only, my intention is to deduct my membership fee from my taxes. Is it possible to see a statistic when and for how long I use spotify?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook Login Button Not Working

After deleting my facebook spotify permission and then re-allowing and then re-installing Spotify App on my Desktop, the "Login with Facebook" button does nothing when I click on it.

• After deleting my facebook spotify permission and then re-allowing and then re-installing Spotify App on my Desktop, the "Login with Facebook" button does nothing when I click on it.
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Login Account With Facebook

So basically I was trying to login my spotify with Facebook account as usual, but somehow it keeps showing me an error with authorization. Please Help "Error: Something went wrong when authenticating with Facebook. Please try again later.Code: 1005"

• Casual Listener
  • So basically I was trying to login my spotify with Facebook account as usual, but somehow it keeps showing me an error with authorization. Please Help   "Error: Something went wrong when ...
  • Reicuba
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

My account got hacked

I'm not sure how, but my account got hacked. All I know the email has been changed into a really fishy email (), I have a new playlist that wasn't created by me, and I for some reason is in Spotify Family Subscription (no other family member), even t...

• I'm not sure how, but my account got hacked. All I know the email has been changed into a really fishy email (<removed sensitive info>), I have a new playlist that wasn't created by me, and I f...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes