Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

How to change email id?

Help me to change email id, I have used my office mail id and now I am thinking to update my personal one.Thanks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • Help me to change email id, I have used my office mail id and now I am thinking to update my personal one. Thanks in advance. 
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help

In my country, Spotify isn`t accesible. To use Spotify, i use a VPN. If I buy Spotify premium, i can use spotify whitout VPN?

• Casual Listener
  • In my country, Spotify isn`t accesible. To use Spotify, i use a VPN. If I buy Spotify premium, i can use spotify whitout VPN?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Review my address for Family Account

Sent invitation to my wife twice, but it seems like my address and what she punched in is a little bit different. How can I review the address that I submit to Spotify?

• Sent invitation to my wife twice, but it seems like my address and what she punched in is a little bit different. How can I review the address that I submit to Spotify? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs List

Where have all my songs gone (over 3,000) from my Spotify App? I am now a Premium subscriber and the other day I was putting songs in the list into different playlists and all of sudden the whole lot disappeared. Help!

• Casual Listener
  • Where have all my songs gone (over 3,000) from my Spotify App? I am now a Premium subscriber and the other day I was putting songs in the list into different playlists and all of sudden the whole lot...
  • haysus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Plan Address Problem

My brother added me to the family plan. He lived with me and the other registrees at the time, but he's in the military and was sent to Korea to serve. I was listening one day and tried to play my usual songs, but I noticed the "Shuffle Play" prompt ...

• My brother added me to the family plan. He lived with me and the other registrees at the time, but he's in the military and was sent to Korea to serve. I was listening one day and tried to play my us...
  • dhimasginting
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

I put out a new album under a different distributor then before and it created a new artist page

Is there any way to merge the 3 artist accounts I now have it is very confusing and it would be nice to have all my listeners and followers in one place.

• Is there any way to merge the 3 artist accounts I now have it is very confusing and it would be nice to have all my listeners and followers in one place.
  • peterbeau
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Worng email

I need help so when i created my account i put in the a non existing account email so that means i can not restore my pasword

• I need help so when i created my account i put in the a non existing account email so that means i can not restore my pasword
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't edit Email through Facebook

I went to my account information and I saw that my email was missing. So I go to Facebook and update my contact settings. I go back to my account and... nothing still. I refreshed a few times and even waited 5 minutes but it doesn't seem to be updati...

• I went to my account information and I saw that my email was missing. So I go to Facebook and update my contact settings. I go back to my account and... nothing still. I refreshed a few times and eve...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem/ Ödeme sorunu

Premium üyeliğim olmasına ve banka kartımdan ödeme alınmasına rağmen hiçbir şeyi değiştirmediğim halde bu ay ödeme alınamadı ve premium üyeliğimi iptal edip tekrar denemek zorunda kaldım. Fakat önceden ödeme aldığı kart, şimdi kabul edilmiyor. Ne yap...

• Regular
  • Premium üyeliğim olmasına ve banka kartımdan ödeme alınmasına rağmen hiçbir şeyi değiştirmediğim halde bu ay ödeme alınamadı ve premium üyeliğimi iptal edip tekrar denemek zorunda kaldım. Fakat ...
  • serta2
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Family account

Hallo i bought now a family account but my sister hasnt the same musik like me on her account isnt this possible that she have the same musik from me or should she download all new? Because we were the meanig that we have the same musik but isnt like...

• Visitor
  • Hallo  i bought now a family account but my sister hasnt the same musik like me on her account isnt this possible that she have the same musik from me or should she download all new? Because we...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked, how to delete it?

Hello, My Spotify account got hacked and the hacker changed the email adress I have no idea how but my credit card is still connected and I'm afraid of what he can do with it. I can't delete the account because every email that I send are linked to h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, My Spotify account got hacked and the hacker changed the email adress I have no idea how but my credit card is still connected and I'm afraid of what he can do with it. I can't delete the ...
  • mathofmi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY PREMIUM PARA SPOTIFY PREMIUM FAMILIAR

Tenho um plano Spotify Premium (assinatura anual), gostaria fazer um upgrade para o Spotify premium familiar, como devo proceder?

• Casual Listener
  • Tenho um plano Spotify Premium (assinatura anual), gostaria fazer um upgrade para o Spotify premium familiar, como devo proceder?
  • joel41
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No response during a registration attempt

Yesterday I upgraded Spotify Premium to Spotify Family. Two of my family members successfully accepted their invitations, but a third one cannot register to Spotify with his email address. He has repeatedly filled the form "Register with your email a...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday I upgraded Spotify Premium to Spotify Family. Two of my family members successfully accepted their invitations, but a third one cannot register to Spotify with his email address.   H...
  • riku_osterman
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Premium

I bought the premium that gives the right to 30 days free, but it did not activate on my phone, nor on the computer. Only activated when accessing the site. How do I solve this?

• I bought the premium that gives the right to 30 days free, but it did not activate on my phone, nor on the computer. Only activated when accessing the site. How do I solve this?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my email adrees wrong

my e mail address on facebook is old.so i am not able to reach that.i changed email address on facebook with my new one.but it is not change on your system. such a stupid design. Can you please help?if not i will cancell my account.

• my e mail address on facebook is old.so i am not able to reach that.i changed email address on facebook with my new one.but it is not change on your system. such a stupid design. Can you please help?...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fraudulent charge on my credit card

My credit card was billed by Spotify USA for something that neither my wife nor I authorized or know what it is. The phone number on our Visa statement listed next to Spotify USA is a non-working number. There is currently no way other than this mess...

• Casual Listener
  • My credit card was billed by Spotify USA for something that neither my wife nor I authorized or know what it is. The phone number on our Visa statement listed next to Spotify USA is a non-workin...
  • JRay1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Question for spotify

Could you take that money from bank account now i dont know if there will be money after week

• Could you take that money from bank account now i dont know if there will be money after week
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Frequency/Quality of ads

As one of the many unlimited users who is suddenly receiving annoying ads on mobile (streaming radio), I hate them. I get that you've got to pay the bills and such, and maybe having 3 pricing tiers is overkill, but I find these ads far too frequent a...

• Regular
  • As one of the many unlimited users who is suddenly receiving annoying ads on mobile (streaming radio), I hate them. I get that you've got to pay the bills and such, and maybe having 3 pricing tiers i...
  • instantrage
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Vodafone Spotify premium offer - Transferring onto existing premium account

Hi, I'm a long term Spotify Premium subscriber, yet I've just upgraded to one of Vodafone's new Red packages which gives me a free Spotify premium subscription for the length of the contract (24 months). They've informed me that this only applies to ...

• Hi,   I'm a long term Spotify Premium subscriber, yet I've just upgraded to one of Vodafone's new Red packages which gives me a free Spotify premium subscription for the length of the contra...
  • lilyurwin
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes