Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Assinatura anual yearly

Boa tarde, realizei o **bleep** via cartao de credito da assinatura anual (R$169), porem ainda estou sendo cobrado todo mes pela mensalidade da assinatura premium (R$16.90)... Como resolvo isso?? A cobranca mensal nao deveria ser cancelada automatica...

• Visitor
  • Boa tarde, realizei o **bleep** via cartao de credito da assinatura anual (R$169), porem ainda estou sendo cobrado todo mes pela mensalidade da assinatura premium (R$16.90)... Como resolvo isso?? A c...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant get into my account anymore.

After this last update I can no longer get into my account. i am paying it via paypal and the account is current. The problem is th at the email that is attached to that account is no longer valid and i cant reset the password. How do i take care of ...

• Casual Listener
  •  After this last update I can no longer get into my account.  i am paying it via paypal and the account is current.  The problem is th at the email that is attached to that account is ...
  • RickVic01
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How Chang plan

How could I cancel my plann in Spotify?

• How could I cancel my plann in Spotify?
  • Nightslash360
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

fatturazione - Italia

Come faccio ad ottenere la fattura di Spotify Premium?Da nessuna parte fa inserire i dati di fatturazione

• Come faccio ad ottenere la fattura di Spotify Premium? Da nessuna parte fa inserire i dati di fatturazione
  • gabriorama
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes

Forgot my mailadress and usernamne

Hello, I have been logged in to my spotify for years.Now i accedentaly logged out, and can not sign in again. I dont know what mail i used or what username i choosed.I pay monthly for premium, but i dont know how go get access to it. Im not connected...

• Hello,   I have been logged in to my spotify for years. Now i accedentaly logged out, and can not sign in again. I dont know what mail i used or what username i choosed. I pay monthly for pr...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account hacked - 4 random users!!! - CHECK YOUR FAMILY ACCOUNTS NOW!!!

I have just check my account and 4 random accounts have been added to my "Family" account.I noticed this becuase my sons account (who was the ONLY legitimate "Familty" member was changed to free yesterday... and I also noticed that these 4 users have...

• I have just check my account and 4 random accounts have been added to my "Family" account. I noticed this becuase my sons account (who was the ONLY legitimate "Familty" member was changed to free ye...
  • Solidius
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
  • 11 replies
  • 8 likes

Account stolen

A few weeks ago my account was hacked/stolen. The first thing this person did was change the email address, then I assume my password. After they changed the email address which notified me (of their email address too...) I quickly emailed back the a...

• Casual Listener
  • A few weeks ago my account was hacked/stolen. The first thing this person did was change the email address, then I assume my password. After they changed the email address which notified me (of their...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Confirm account button in email not working

Confirm account button in email not working, as i hover in the email a the I curser sinble is thers when i click the hand symble comes up but does not have an action.Cheers in advance, looking forward to the new way of listening to the music 70s and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Confirm account button in email not working, as i hover in the email a the I curser sinble is thers when i click the hand symble comes up but does not have an action. Cheers in advance, looking...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify won't log in

Hi! I tried to download spotify free and connected my account to my facebook account. It wont log in when I try to do that and I know also realised that for example my age is wrong - it says that I'm 21 although I am older and I have the correct age ...

• Hi!   I tried to download spotify free and connected my account to my facebook account. It wont log in when I try to do that and I know also realised that for example my age is wrong - it says...
  • caszriel
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music playing automatically

Re-opening, because I didn't saw the ansean on time... I was going to listen to my songs and when I realized I was already playing one, without having chosen, I changed and then came back the same, and I was logged in by web chrome, nobody has my log...

• Casual Listener
  • Re-opening, because I didn't saw the ansean on time...   I was going to listen to my songs and when I realized I was already playing one, without having chosen, I changed and then came back th...
  • IGORC1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't redeem a gift card

i can't redeem a gift card, i keep getting an error that say to re-try or contact the assistance

• i can't redeem a gift card, i keep getting an error that say to re-try or contact the assistance
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Potentially hacked account, can't remember password

I cannot remember the password on my account, so I cannot change my password. My account is still logged in through my computer, and I am able to log in through facebook on other media devices. However, I do not recognize the email listed on my accou...

• I cannot remember the password on my account, so I cannot change my password. My account is still logged in through my computer, and I am able to log in through facebook on other media devices. Howev...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution CAN'T CHANGE COUNTRY!!!!!

Hi Community, I have been living in Singapore my whole life but my country is still listed as US! The option can't even be dropped down to change the country. I have tried subscribing to premium with my local credit card but I can't subscribe to prem...

• Hi Community,    I have been living in Singapore my whole life but my country is still listed as US! The option can't even be dropped down to change the country. I have tried subscribing ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can i change my payment details to mobile provider?

Hi i notice when you sign up now you can choose the option of using your optus mobile account to pay for spotify premium. i already have spotify family premium but it doesnt give me the option to change to that when already using another payment opti...

• Hi i notice when you sign up now you can choose the option of using your optus mobile account to pay for spotify premium. i already have spotify family premium but it doesnt give me the option to cha...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change account e-mail

When i first created my account, way way back... I used e-mail "A". Later on I changed to a whole different e-mail "B" and therefore I changed my account e-mail to "B". Now, I've personally changed back to "A" but I can't change back to "A" from "B" ...

• When i first created my account, way way back... I used e-mail "A".   Later on I changed to a whole different e-mail "B" and therefore I changed my account e-mail to "B".   Now, I've pe...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium not working after payment updated

I uodated my payment mehtod as a payment was declined on a card. Now on none of my devics does spotify work .It says" Premium paused" . I cant even downgrade to listen to anything. When I updated payment it said your subscription will renew on 16/2 ....

• Visitor
  • I uodated my payment mehtod as a payment was declined on a card. Now on none of my devics does spotify work .It says" Premium paused" . I cant even downgrade to listen to anything.  When I upda...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can i re-open my account?

I was using my mom's credit card to get premium on Spotify. My mom's credit card is fucc'd up so we disabled it. So bank had charge-backed my last payment. How can i activate my account again with another credit card?

• I was using my mom's credit card to get premium on Spotify.   My mom's credit card is fucc'd up so we disabled it. So bank had charge-backed my last payment. How can i activate my account agai...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Password and Username I don't seem to remember. I also don't remember what email I used to sign up

Hello I can't remember my username and password and I also can't remember the email I signed up for. Can u help me I want to upgrade my account to the family

• Hello I can't remember my username and password and I also can't remember the email I signed up for. Can u help me I want to upgrade my account to the family 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot get back to my premium account

I just reset my pc and need to log back in to my spotify, I have tried resetting the passwords to my email addresses but the right account doesnt show up, I have also tried to find the account in the cache of my mobile but it is also no thereAny help...

• Visitor
  • I just reset my pc and need to log back in to my spotify, I have tried resetting the passwords to my email addresses but the right account doesnt show up, I have also tried to find the account in the...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes