Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

an artist called Drill Beats randomly starts playing

Hi, for the past week or so i have noticed someone or something using my account. when i open spoitfy an artist called Drill Beats is playing and when i look on the devices it is playing on the Chrome webplayer. When i am using the app my music will ...

• Hi,   for the past week or so i have noticed someone or something using my account. when i open spoitfy an artist called Drill Beats is playing and when i look on the devices it is playing on ...
  • bjja123
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANT NOT CHANGE BACK COUNTRY BACK TO HONG KONG.

I need to redeem my gift card as soon as possible as I have scratched the number out. But the first thing is I need to change my spotify account back to Hong Kong which I couldnt do it for the last hour. My phone has been changed back to HK location ...

• Casual Listener
  • I need to redeem my gift card as soon as possible as I have scratched the number out. But the first thing is I need to change my spotify account back to Hong Kong which I couldnt do it for the last h...
  • bjja123
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

GLOBE GCASH PAYMENT

Hi, I subscribed to Spotify premium using Gcash but as of now my subscription is not activated.Please help me

• Hi,    I subscribed to Spotify premium using Gcash but as of now my subscription is not activated. Please help me
  • Skpm
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Statistics / Information

Okay so I recently got a new phone and I wanted to switch my account to my new phone, but it somehow logged me out and I forgot my username. That account, I'm signed up with premium and I want to delete it or recover it.

• Okay so I recently got a new phone and I wanted to switch my account to my new phone,  but it somehow logged me out and I forgot my username.  That account, I'm signed up with premium and I...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

email not working

Spotify not letting me log in ive had my account for nearly 4 years and no problem, and when i sign up again it says the email is already taken (by me) Also when requesting a new password it says email is not associated with an active spotify account...

• Spotify not letting me log in ive had my account for nearly 4 years and no problem, and when i sign up again it says the email is already taken (by me) Also when requesting a new password it says ema...
  • MusicIsMyMuse
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stolen account/Skradzione konto

Hello, today someone exactly [email removed] broke into my account, I have all my data there and a credit card and PayPal, I would ask for help. My email address that was on this account is [email removed]. Regards Dominik Bednarz Witam, dzis ktos a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, today someone exactly [email removed] broke into my account, I have all my data there and a credit card and PayPal, I would ask for help. My email address that was on this account is...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help account hacked

My account was hacked today! I was at work listening on some music on spotify on my phone, then I closed the app because i had a meeting. Then when im on the train home I cant access the account. I get kinda logged in for a half of a second and then ...

• My account was hacked today! I was at work listening on some music on spotify on my phone, then I closed the app because i had a meeting. Then when im on the train home I cant access the account. I g...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution someone hacked my spotify account and DELETED ALL MY PLAYLIST

Hello. I am so sad because I had done so so many spotify lists on my account with one list on over 1400 songs! I loved every song and the whole playlist and now the recent days some **bleep** have hacked it,deleted all my playlist, made his own stupi...

• Visitor
  • Hello. I am so sad because I had done so so many spotify lists on my account with one list on over 1400 songs! I loved every song and the whole playlist and now the recent days some **bleep** have ha...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Drill Beats ramdomly starts while I'm listening

When I'm listening to music, it's starting to play an artist called Drill Beats with some sinister songs. At first I found that someone might be using my account, but I changed a password and log off all the devices and the problem remains. I've neve...

• When I'm listening to music, it's starting to play an artist called Drill Beats with some sinister songs. At first I found that someone might be using my account, but I changed a password and lo...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mi cancion aparece en el perfil de otro artista

Subi mi cancion a Spotify y le aparece a otra persona que se llama igual a mi: Rafael Andres ¿Como hago para que me cree un perfil de artista a mi? este es el URl de la cancion: spotify:track:2UH7RxkeDAmEQI4qDsQJkZ Ayudenme por favor :c

• Casual Listener
  • Subi mi cancion a Spotify y le aparece a otra persona que se llama igual a mi: Rafael Andres   ¿Como hago para que me cree un perfil de artista a mi? este es el URl de la cancion: spotify...
  • Lui5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Other people cannot find my public playlists.

Hello everyone,I have had this issue where my friends cannot find my public playlists. When they look up my profile, it says that I have 0 playlists although I have one main one and two others I just started. Here is a link to one my playlists:https:...

• Hello everyone, I have had this issue where my friends cannot find my public playlists. When they look up my profile, it says that I have 0 playlists although I have one main one and two others I j...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Waiting for syncing

I've been connected to wifi majority of the time and it is a stable connection, but next to the dowload button is the caption "Waiting for a connection..." Someone please help!! I have tried restarting my laptop, the spotify app and shutdown my lapto...

• I've been connected to wifi majority of the time and it is a stable connection, but next to the dowload button is the caption "Waiting for a connection..."  Someone please help!! I have tried r...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution There are Songs that i didn't add on my library

My problem is there are some songs added to my library, which is i didn't add or didn't even listen.I am the only user - also i changed my passport just in case- of my spotify account. Everytime in a few day, 20-30 songs added from various artists.I ...

• My problem is there are some songs added to my library, which is i didn't add or didn't even listen.I am the only user - also i changed my passport just in case- of my spotify account. Everytime in a...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Help
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution CANNOT change countries

Hi! I moved from France to the US. Whenever I got home, there is not a pulldown option to change my country or payment. I'd like to change it so I can keep paying for spotify premium, but there's not a drop down option on the countries. Can anyone he...

• Hi! I moved from France to the US. Whenever I got home, there is not a pulldown option to change my country or payment. I'd like to change it so I can keep paying for spotify premium, but there's not...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Locked out of my Acct

Soooo.. I got locked out of my account. Idk how to get back into it. My sister just purchased the premium family account. However, she wasn't able to send me an invite bc my account is locked. How do i unlock my acct ?

• Soooo.. I got locked out of my account. Idk how to get back into it. My sister just purchased the premium family account. However, she wasn't able to send me an invite bc my account is locked. How do...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account hacked

HiSeems my account has been hacked. I cannot log into spotify, and I have received an e-mail saying that my e-mail address has been changed. When I replied to the e-mail, I got an e-mail back asking for some more information.I got the answer from sup...

• Visitor
  • Hi Seems my account has been hacked. I cannot log into spotify, and I have received an e-mail saying that my e-mail address has been changed. When I replied to the e-mail, I got an e-mail back askin...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Artist name did not captilized properly

Hello, so I used DistroKid to set up my artist name as "IWFrags" but it carried over to Spotify as "Iwfrags", could I ask why this happened and can I have it changed to "IWFrags"? Thanks!

• Hello, so I used DistroKid to set up my artist name as "IWFrags" but it carried over to Spotify as "Iwfrags", could I ask why this happened and can I have it changed to "IWFrags"? Thanks!
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Abbonamento pagato , se mi disiscrivo perdo il mese gia pagato?

Ho pagato un mese di abbonamento, se mi dovessi disiscrivere ora perderei il premium da subito o alla scadenza del "contratto"? grazie

• Ho pagato un mese di abbonamento, se mi dovessi disiscrivere ora perderei il premium da subito o alla scadenza del "contratto"? grazie
  • bya_to90
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Username

Someone has changed my username, i have changed passwords logged out everywhere etc. but cant change the username back. Help

• Casual Listener
  • Someone has changed my username, i have changed passwords logged out everywhere etc. but cant change the username back. Help  
  • Niamhish
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes