NEXT STEP

library songs disappeared

library songs disappeared

Plan

Premium

Country

Greece

My Question or Issue

All library songs disappeared from all my devices again for second time in the last 3-4 months.

I tried to clear reinstall spotify on all devices but nothing happened.

It seems that someone hacked my account again. My password is strong with letters, numbers and symbols. I'm very disappointed from spotify. I want to cancel my subscription. It is very annoying and inconvinient to find all my songs again and again. The platform is not secured.

4 Replies

Hi @m1chal1s
Sorry to hear that you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Have you followd the steps in this Spotify Answer ?

Are you sure that this is due to someone logging into your account? I think its pretty unlickely that someone would steal your account only to delete your music.

I haven't loggin with my account to any other device.

I also observed songs in "Recently Played" which I've never listened to them,

It's the second time that someone gained access to my account. The first time someone has been created play lists also. 

I have already logged out all my devices and changed my password as the first time. The case is that I don't have time to do the same things again. I pay for a service and I expect the appropriate assurance from spotify.  This is situation is very inconvinient for me. 

Sounds like someone else has your password, I'd suggest that you change it quick. 

I've already changed my password and logged out all my devices.

This is the first thing that I did when I realized it. 

This is the second time that someone logged in my account and I have a really strong password. 

I'm very disappointed from spotify and since there is no official respond to my problem I'm going to cancel my subscription. 

Suggested posts