Premium

Country

Colombia

Device

Redmi note 4x, Redmi note 7, Redmi note 8 pro, iPhone 6 plus

Operating System

iOS, Android

My Question or Issue

This app... I don't want to be mean or anything, but... It's garbage. You need to redesign it from scratch.

It just plain doesn't work.

And I say this from the standpoint of someone who really likes Spotify. 

I mean, the app itself is good. Nice features and content but it doesn't matter if the app doesn't work.

This is a list (not exhaustive) of problems I had through the years:

- List of download song not loading (or taking absurd amount of time)

- Song pauses for no reason

- Song quality suddenly drops (like static interference)

- App freezes

- Pause song for a while and then it doesn't play any more

Etc.

This just are some. Different phones, different OS, and in different times. Also searching online, found a lot of people with same issues.

Sadly I'm tired of these issues, and recently tried other music apps that really work. So I'll be cancelling my premium membership until you solve this, and using another app. But from what I've seen its going to be years.

Just leaving my two cents here, so at least you get some feedback.

2 Replies

Amen. I've been forced to move to another music platform because of that. I've paying Premium since ~2014 and I've seen every buggy update they've made until the app became garbage. If I can't even play music what is the service good for? I'm on YouTube Music since a few months, after trying Deezer and Tidal, but I still looking back time to time to see if Spotify fix their good-for-nothing app but looks like they don't really care, so I'll probably stop doing that soon and forget this platform for good. It's sad, but they know that a lot of users are like us and they've made their point ignoring us, so...

They took their time, but few years later the app is usable again. Isn't the fastest or smoother on the market, but at least works OK and you can listen music.

Suggested posts