Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Direct with podcasts

Solved!

Direct with podcasts

I use Spotify Premium family on my android phone. In addition I have a Yamaha musiccast speaker and app. For songs the Spotify direct option with available devices it works perfectly. But not for podcasts. Those I have to use bluetooth. Does anyone know why that is and how to solve it?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Sara_84!

Thanks you for reaching out to the Community!

Some speakers don't have the option the play podcasts with our Connect functions as they are considered mixed media and it sounds like this is what you're experiencing. 

If you'd like to support the idea to be able to stream podcasts via Connect to all platforms leave a +Vote here.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'd be happy to help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @Sara_84!

Thanks you for reaching out to the Community!

Some speakers don't have the option the play podcasts with our Connect functions as they are considered mixed media and it sounds like this is what you're experiencing. 

If you'd like to support the idea to be able to stream podcasts via Connect to all platforms leave a +Vote here.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'd be happy to help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts