Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Implement Shuffle button on mixes

Implement Shuffle button on mixes

Right now daily mixes/release radar/discover weekly use the last configuration you had while playing a playlist. In order to change either the Shuffle setting while listening to these, you have to:
1. Go to Your Library
2. Start playing a playlist
3. Open the full screen player
4. Tap the button and change the setting

5. Go back and start playing the mix again

Would be nice to have the button right there in the mix. I like to listen to playlists in random order, but the mixes in list order (so I can see how many songs I already tried and how many are left to try).

Playlist:

Screenshot_20200924-042917.png

Mixes:

Screenshot_20200924-042900.png

2 Replies

It kind of pisses me off too when I have to use my standard Spotify account, at least on phone. With my Facebook account I can use the shuffle perfectly.

Hey @Pochs and @EternityDonut,

Thanks posting here in the Community! We'll gladly shed some light on the situation.

We're constantly running different tests with new functions and improvements to the app in order to provide you with the best music listening experience possible. This is why some features might be different between users/ accounts or be available only temporary. We're going to make sure to pass on your feedback to the relevant development team. 

In the meantime it's a good idea to also create an idea that requests the shuffle button in the Now Playing view on Made for You playlists. This page has detailed instructions on how to do this. The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what improvements our users would like to see and how many people support a specific idea. You can learn more about it here.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts