Free

Country

Portugal

Device

Xiaomi Redmi 5 and Chrome Browser (PC)

Operating System

Android 7.1.2 with MIUI 9.6.3.0

My Question or Issue

I have a problem that my music is not syncing in my devices. I put the screenshots down below (Attachments) to you understand more easily.

Screenshot_2018-06-28-14-20-25-967_com.spotify.music.png
spotifydesktõp.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @GabsletobarLT.

The Favorite Songs section of the app on mobile will save any song you like from now on. On the web player or desktop version of the app, you'll still find these songs under Your Library > Songs.

If you'd like to update the Favorite Songs section, you'll need to like them again from the mobile app.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

No worries!

The music you like on your mobile device from now on will be sent both to your Favorite Songs playlist (on mobile), and the Songs section of Your Library (on desktop).

However, right now, it won't sync the song's you've liked before this update.

All the best.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @GabsletobarLT.

The Favorite Songs section of the app on mobile will save any song you like from now on. On the web player or desktop version of the app, you'll still find these songs under Your Library > Songs.

If you'd like to update the Favorite Songs section, you'll need to like them again from the mobile app.

All the best.

Let me see if i did understand...

I need to like the musics on mobile app to update in the browser/desktop version. If it is in that way, why the option to add favorites is still there in the browser/desktop version if it doesn't sync with the mobile version? Will spotify remove that in the future?

Marked as solution

No worries!

The music you like on your mobile device from now on will be sent both to your Favorite Songs playlist (on mobile), and the Songs section of Your Library (on desktop).

However, right now, it won't sync the song's you've liked before this update.

All the best.

Suggested posts