Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Nexus 5] Music Interrups When Returning App From Lock Screen

Solved!

[Nexus 5] Music Interrups When Returning App From Lock Screen

I experience a weird and annoying bug after upgrading to Android 6.0 on my Nexus 5 device. 

I lock the phone when music is playing, app is on top and "My Music" screen is active (or any playlist screen that is currently running). 

If I return app from lock screen, music stops, now playing band at the bottom disappears and re-appears and all app seems to be refreshed. Then I need to open now playing screen and press play button. Here are another notes about the issue;

• This problem occurs only If the active screen shows the playlist that is now playing. 
  • If the active screen is not the active playlist screen, the problem won't happen.
  • Unlocking the screen in normal way (by sliding up) or double clicking on minimized now playing widget on lock screen or clicking once on maximized now playing widget on lock screen cause same thing
  • When phone is not locked, any return-to-app won't cause this problem. (using notification area widget, swithing app or anything )

I think the mean problem is this; When phone is locked If I click on widget, it must open now playing screen. But somehow it cann't. And this problem occurs.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Surely no one cares, but this problem has gone after some updates.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Surely no one cares, but this problem has gone after some updates.

Suggested posts