Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Nexus 5

Labels

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Sazid11
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 22 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • ryan886
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Clearing Play Queue

Hello, I've looked and looked and can't find anyway to delete/remove the Queue on my Nexus 5. The only way I've found is to FF each track which is a right pain Please help..... Ta! Stu

• Hello,   I've looked and looked and can't find anyway to delete/remove the Queue on my Nexus 5.  The only way I've found is to FF each track which is a right pain    Pleas...
  • Yonacab
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Android App
    Nexus 5
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

All Albums Disappeared from library?

No idea what just happened, was listening to a downloaded album on my nexus 5 (Android 4.4.3), when the current track finished it didn't go onto the next one. When I looked, I got a message saying that I'd removed the album from my library. I re-adde...

• Casual Listener
  • No idea what just happened, was listening to a downloaded album on my nexus 5 (Android 4.4.3), when the current track finished it didn't go onto the next one. When I looked, I got a message sayin...
  • Chloedubose
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Albums
    android 4.4.3
    bug
    Dissapearing Albums
    Nexus 5
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [Nexus 5] Music Interrups When Returning App From Lock Screen

I experience a weird and annoying bug after upgrading to Android 6.0 on my Nexus 5 device. I lock the phone when music is playing, app is on top and "My Music" screen is active (or any playlist screen that is currently running). If I return app from ...

• Casual Listener
  • I experience a weird and annoying bug after upgrading to Android 6.0 on my Nexus 5 device.    I lock the phone when music is playing, app is on top and "My Music" screen is active (o...
  • Decoded
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 6.0
    lock screen
    marshmallow
    Nexus 5
    Widget
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Import local files on Android.

Hey guys, I have a 1st generation Moto G and Spotify premium account. In my Spotify App I have the option to import local files stored in my phone. However, my girlfriend, who has a Nexus 5 can't, such option in her phone doesn't exist! She also has ...

• Hey guys,   I have a 1st generation Moto G and Spotify premium account. In my Spotify App I have the option to import local files stored in my phone. However, my girlfriend, who has a Nex...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    local files
    Nexus 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Interferences on listening

Hi.So here's the problem ... I have a nexus 5 and a spotify premium account, and for about a month, when I'm listening music with my headset there's interferences. But only with headsets and only on Spotify ( I tested 3 headsets and there is no probl...

• Hi. So here's the problem ... I have a nexus 5 and a spotify premium account, and for about a month, when I'm listening music with my headset there's interferences. But only with headsets and only...
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • interferences
    Nexus 5
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't Play Song Using "OK Google" on Moto 360 When Phone Screen is Locked

I recently purchased a Moto 360 watch and have been trying to use the Spotify app on it. I am able to use the spotify button controls and launch the app that is installed on the moto 360, but when I try to play a song using the OK Google voice search...

• Regular
  • I recently purchased a Moto 360 watch and have been trying to use the Spotify app on it. I am able to use the spotify button controls and launch the app that is installed on the moto 360, but when I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • android wear
    moto360
    Nexus 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will NOT 'Go Online' on Nexus 5 with 6.0

For some reason, I can only get a connection with the app when on wi-fi. I have tried deleting the app's cache, along with my phone's. I have tried a factory reset. Nothing is working to make it connect. Is anyone else running into this?

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason, I can only get a connection with the app when on wi-fi. I have tried deleting the app's cache, along with my phone's. I have tried a factory reset. Nothing is working to make it conn...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • connection
    Connection issues on app
    marshmallow
    nexus
    Nexus 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Scratch sound suddenly during songs on nexus 5

Hi I am a very happy spotify user but since I got a new phone (nexus 5, 4.4.4) I get a scratch sound over songs. It's not related to specific speakers (got it on headphones, phone speakers and other speakers) and apperently only with spotify. It does...

• Regular
  • Hi    I am a very happy spotify user but since I got a new phone (nexus 5, 4.4.4) I get a scratch sound over songs. It's not related to specific speakers (got it on headphones, pho...
  • AugustoAugusto
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android 4.4.4
    Nexus 5
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

My Inbox button disappeared

Hi, my Inbox button just disappeared 1 month ago. I thought the updates will fix it, but not. And I can get my Inbox message, but after I close it, I can't open it again, because I don't have any button for that. Screenshot :http://i.imgur.com/tuVRz3...

• Regular
  • Hi, my Inbox button just disappeared 1 month ago. I thought the updates will fix it, but not. And I can get my Inbox message, but after I close it, I can't open it again, because I don't have any but...
  • RobertEspinoza
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    button
    inbox
    Nexus 5
    problem
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes