Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Android 5.1.1

Labels

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Sazid11
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 22 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • ryan886
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution All Songs not loading

Whenever i try to go on all Songs vor all Albums Spotify starts loading but nothing happens it is just loading but it doesn't show anything. I waited for at least 15 mins but nothing would show up.

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever i try to go on all Songs vor all Albums Spotify starts loading but nothing happens it is just loading but it doesn't show anything. I waited for at least 15 mins but nothing would show up.
  • Pingunah
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 5.1.1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

When i try to play the music in my local files it plays too fast.

PlanPremiumCountryMéxicoDeviceLG-210gOperating SystemAndroid 5.1 My Question or IssueHi, I've this problem since last year and because of that i can't listen properly any of my local files. The music plays but, it plays with a very fast time, which d...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country México Device LG-210g Operating System Android 5.1   My Question or Issue Hi, I've this problem since last year and because of that i can't listen properly any of ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android 5.1.1
    local songs crash
    Troubleshooting
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Music Stops Playing (Post 0.7.7 rollout)

I have three devices that I am troubleshooting, all Samsung devices. They are all doing the same thing, they will play a few tracks, then stop. The only way to restart it is manually, but that is difficult if say, you are driving. DevicesSamsung Note...

• I have three devices that I am troubleshooting, all Samsung devices. They are all doing the same thing, they will play a few tracks, then stop. The only way to restart it is manually, but that is dif...
  • Mariemaldnd
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android 5.1.1
    Android App
    Stop repeats
    stops playing
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing downloaded tracks

I downloaded quite a few songs on my phone. today, at turn on my mobile, half of the songs appeared as "ready to download" songs I had already downloaded like it was erased. Is it a bug? It bothers me as they are about 500 songs I downloaded from my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded quite a few songs on my phone. today, at turn on my mobile, half of the songs appeared as "ready to download" songs I had already downloaded like it was erased. Is it a bug? It bothers m...
  • pravusjif
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 5.1.1
    bug
    missing tracks
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify deletes everything upon reboot of the device.

Hello world,Every time I restart my Oneplus X, Spotify deletes all local content and checks off the offline setting for all my playlists. Anyone have a clue what to do in rider to prevent this from happening?Every now and then it logs me out as well,...

• Hello world, Every time I restart my Oneplus X, Spotify deletes all local content and checks off the offline setting for all my playlists. Anyone have a clue what to do in rider to prevent this fr...
  • Autotime
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 5.1.1
    Bug Playlist
    local files
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[TV][Connect] Where is spotify app?

HiI'm from Argentina and I'm a philips 40pug6700/77 customer.In this page, say that spotify app should be available for my TV in my country. But there isn't.I can't find the app either pre installed on my tv or in android play store.My tv is up to da...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi I'm from Argentina and I'm a philips 40pug6700/77 customer. In this page, say that spotify app should be available for my TV in my country. But there isn't. I can't find the app ...
  • nenriquez
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android 5.1.1
    Conect
    Philips
    Smart TV
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Playback device automatically switched from Echo to Bluetooth when skipping track using Android Wear

While listening on my Amazon Echo I discovered if I opened Spotify on my Note 4, I could then see the status and remote control the Echo using the media controller on my Sony Smartwatch 3(SWR50), which is very useful when I'm buzzing around the house...

• Casual Listener
  • While listening on my Amazon Echo I discovered if I opened Spotify on my Note 4, I could then see the status and remote control the Echo using the media controller on my Sony Smartwatch 3(S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Amazon Echo
    Android 5.1.1
    android wear
    Bluetooth problems
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't Opt out of beta

My friend logged into his spotify account on my device and it automatically installed beta, after he was finished, I logged in and tried to delete it and install it several times. After that beta still appeared. Please help.

• Regular
  • My friend logged into his spotify account on my device and it automatically installed beta, after he was finished, I logged in and tried to delete it and install it several times. After that beta sti...
  • navaira
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 5.1.1
    Beta
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Equalizer help

I've got a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ and the system equalizer stops working. I tried it with other apps like the one from samsung and Musixmatch and it works fine. With Spotify works in the first song, then it turns off, even when you enter and move th...

• I've got a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ and the system equalizer stops working. I tried it with other apps like the one from samsung and Musixmatch and it works fine. With Spotify works in the first song,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 5.1.1
    Equalizer issues
    Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
    Troubleshooting
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow downloads - Tried everything

First of all, I'd like to say what I've tried so far:- Clear offline devices @ Spotify.com- Full clean install of Spotify- Change from Normal to High and Extreme- Tried another smartphone- Tried another connection, from other places- Use a proxy insi...

• Casual Listener
  • First of all, I'd like to say what I've tried so far: - Clear offline devices @ Spotify.com - Full clean install of Spotify - Change from Normal to High and Extreme - Tried another smartphone ...
  • llf_
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 5.1.1
    slow
    slow sync
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

I got Spotify premium in x-mas present but now when im about to activate it via the nr on the back. But it gets error saying that "seems like this premium code is not guilty. Please try again or Contact customservice'. This came up tha first time i t...

• I got Spotify premium in x-mas present but now when im about to activate it via the nr on the back. But it gets error saying that "seems like this premium code is not guilty. Please try again or Cont...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 5.1.1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MusiXmatch & Spotify Android 5.1.1 Problem

already follow MusiXmatch steps but still no lyrics.. 

• Casual Listener
  • already follow MusiXmatch steps but still no lyrics.. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Android 5.1.1
    musiXmatch
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get own music covers on the phone?

Hey Guys! I just imported a few of my own songs into Spotify on PC and then synchronised the playlist to my phone. My problem is that the covers which are there on the PC arent visible on my phone what really bothers me... Does anybody know how to sy...

• Hey Guys!   I just imported a few of my own songs into Spotify on PC and then synchronised the playlist to my phone. My problem is that the covers which are there on the PC arent visible on my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 5.1.1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops running - Battery drain warning on LG G3

Hi, With the recent update the application received I happened to have this weird problem. While listening to music casually a warning message pops up on my LG G3 telling me that application uses to much of the battery and the app suddenly stops work...

• Hi,   With the recent update the application received I happened to have this weird problem. While listening to music casually a warning message pops up on my LG G3 telling me that a...
  • xpo349
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Android 5.1.1
    LG
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Auto plays sound through phone speakers

Hey everyone, I got a new car with android auto. At first I've been really excited to use the Android Auto technologie. Everything is working pretty good, except Spotify. I am able to connect it to the car and I do see the in-car GUI for Spotify at m...

• Hey everyone,   I got a new car with android auto. At first I've been really excited to use the Android Auto technologie. Everything is working pretty good, except Spotify. I am able to connec...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android 5.1.1
    android auto
    xperia z3 compact
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

-4 following

i went premium on a brand new accound last night. while the windows app works just fine, on my android phone, i see -4 on following where it should say at least 7, and there are no followers where there should be at least 2. anyone has the same issue...

• Casual Listener
  • i went premium on a brand new accound last night. while the windows app works just fine, on my android phone, i see -4 on following where it should say at least 7, and there are no followers where th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 5.1.1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotfy crashing when trying to upgrade

I'm using and Xperia Z3 with the latest version of spotify and Android 5.1.1. I'm trying to upgrade my free accpunt to premium, which I have done before. However, when I go to enter in my details, if I press either the month or year for the expiry da...

• I'm using and Xperia Z3 with the latest version of spotify and Android 5.1.1. I'm trying to upgrade my free accpunt to premium, which I have done before. However, when I go to enter in my details, if...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 5.1.1
    bug
    crashing
    Credit Card
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't select music!

Hello! I've been using the Spotify app on Android for a couple of months now and I've never experienced any problems with it, but since I've upgraded to a new ROM [Lollipop 5.1.1](xda link), I can't select music I want to play. The only way to really...

• Visitor
  • Hello!   I've been using the Spotify app on Android for a couple of months now and I've never experienced any problems with it, but since I've upgraded to a new ROM [Lollipop 5.1.1](xda link),...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 5.1.1
    Lollipop
    Play
    select
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Connection to Wear

When using my phone (Note 4, Android 5.0) and watch (Moto 360, Android 5.1) on the go (no wifi), I'm getting strange behavior of the Spotify app on my watch.The app opens and closes every 1-3 seconds, making it not usable. I can swipe up and see the ...

• When using my phone (Note 4, Android 5.0) and watch (Moto 360, Android 5.1) on the go (no wifi), I'm getting strange behavior of the Spotify app on my watch. The app opens and closes every 1-3 sec...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 5.0.2
    Android 5.1.1
    Android App
    android wear
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes