Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Huawei P10

Operating System

Android 9 Pie

My Question or Issue:

The app on my phone doesn't start the playback. The icon turns on pause, what makes it looks like music its playing, but there is no audio, the timer doesnt move and there is no movement in the progress bar.

I tried everything recomanded by the general trouble shooting, incIuding restarting the app, reinstalling the app, logout and re-login, restarting the phone. Everything is running on the lates updates.

I made a new free account, logged into the app on my phone, and crazy enough it appears that the playback issue doesnt exist. Logging back to my premium account, its there again.

The app worked finde since i startet using it. There is no playback issue with my premium account on the chrome web player, both mobile and desktop version, no issue on the windows desktop app, and the app on my android tablet works fine as well.

Can anybody help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @Kidoe,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

Our team is aware of this issue and are currently investigating it. Head over to this Ongoing Issue thread for more info. Don't forget to add your +Vote and Subscribe so you'll be notified as soon as there is any development on the matter.

You can also consider moving your music collection over to the account which currently works by following the steps from this Guide.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @Kidoe,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

Our team is aware of this issue and are currently investigating it. Head over to this Ongoing Issue thread for more info. Don't forget to add your +Vote and Subscribe so you'll be notified as soon as there is any development on the matter.

You can also consider moving your music collection over to the account which currently works by following the steps from this Guide.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts