Premium

USA

Device

(Samsung Galaxy 10+)

Operating System

( Android 9.0 Pie)

Spotify version

My Question or Issue

Spotify mobile will only open URI links in shuffle mode. I've removed the cache,a dn uninstalled and reinstalled several times. The problem still persist. despite deselecting the shuffle mode, the app continues to reenable shuffle mode. I've tried Spotify chat/tech support, but the person was absolutely clueless. I don't even think she reported the problem to the programmers. I've become so disapointed with Spotify lately. I don't know what's going on with this company! I'm starting to believe that Spotify doesn't do detailed beta testing befor they send out these **bleep** updates!!! On top of that, they brainwashed the "ROCK STARS" volunteers to actually do the job of whould should be employees. This is rediculous! I guess we'll have to wait a year before Stuperfy gets around to fixing what they caused.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @SpotyThrowbacks,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

This sounds like the Ongoing Issue here that our tech teams are currently aware and looking into. In this case, we'd suggest adding your +VOTE and subscribing to that thread to stay up to speed with any updates we have to pass on from our end.

Hope this helps! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can lend a hand with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Nice! Posted this bug a couple of days ago and my post is still ignored.

Marked as solution

Hey there @SpotyThrowbacks,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

This sounds like the Ongoing Issue here that our tech teams are currently aware and looking into. In this case, we'd suggest adding your +VOTE and subscribing to that thread to stay up to speed with any updates we have to pass on from our end.

Hope this helps! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can lend a hand with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Thank you Katerina, I really appreciate it. Just so you know, the chat support was not aware of the issue, and made me wast almost an hour & 1/2 my time. I was so mad! I don't know if she just wasn't trained properly, or she didn't care enough to know. Very upsetting.

Suggested posts