Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Remove an entry from recently played list...

Solved!

Remove an entry from recently played list...

How can I remove an entry (artist, album, playlist) fro my recently played list??

[]s

Roger

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there folks, 

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Currently, it's not possible to remove items listed in your Recently Played on the mobile app.

However, if this is something you'd like to see in the app, we'd recommend heading over to our Ideas Exchange to add your support there.

Hope this helps clarify things! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey folks,

We'd recommend heading over to this Idea and adding your +Vote

Here you can read more on how ideas work.

We also suggest checking this help article for useful tips on how to submit an idea. As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

AlexModerator

View solution in original post

9 Replies

The 3 gray dots to the right will open more options to hide the recently played artist /song/playlist/radio....

i'm having trouble removing an radio station on my recently played items

There's now an edit button beside recently played. Tap that and you can delete. Just saw that after coming here.

Im also having trouble removing artist radio from my recently played list, the three grey dots do not appear next to radio stations in recently played list so i cant hide them
Screenshot_20170319-232019.png

hi I am using the desktop client and there is no option to remove an artist from the recently played list, only to report. right clicking or selecting the three grey dots gives the same menu.

could someone please advise?

thanks.

It doesnt work,  says 

Go to artist  Fallow   Report  Share

Is this function still not available for android devices? There is still no "edit" button as of this date and I've already updated my app. Please help to update any ways on how to remove it . Thanks!

How can I remove an entry (artist, album, playlist) fro my recently played list??

Having the same problem but on the May 15, 2018 update. if anyone knows how to solve it pls comment.

Marked as solution

Hey there folks, 

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Currently, it's not possible to remove items listed in your Recently Played on the mobile app.

However, if this is something you'd like to see in the app, we'd recommend heading over to our Ideas Exchange to add your support there.

Hope this helps clarify things! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

We'd recommend heading over to this Idea and adding your +Vote

Here you can read more on how ideas work.

We also suggest checking this help article for useful tips on how to submit an idea. As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

AlexModerator

Suggested posts