Spain

Device

Huawei Mate 9

Operating System

Android version 9

EMUI build version 9.0.1.158

Spotify version installed

My Issue(s)

When booting Spotify from fresh, the loading screen becomes bugged and pixelated, as if it is not loading properly. I managed to unistall it after several attempts where the app would flat out not uninstall from my phone. I have reinstaled it again and again but the problem persists.

When playing music within the app, the shuffle button or tapping a song directly will take anywhere from 2-15 seconds to respond to the tap, and often requires inputting the same action again. I have checked if this is a RAM error, but I doubt it since Spotify is the only thing running, and the problems surged immediately after installing update; I have never these these isues surface on my phone in the near 5 years I have been using Spotify.

Thanks Spotify Team, and please fix this soon. I ahve been around the forum and have seen many similar issues on Android at the very least.

1 Reply

Same here. Not sure whether it's the huawei emui update or Spotify but this app is slow, crashes and slows down the whole phone when running.

As a side note after running the app the phone displays a notification stating the sd card has poor read / write performance.

Huawei honor 9 lite

Location spain

Suggested posts