Unhide song

Solved!
Highlighted

Unhide song

I had the same issue, what I did was go into “...” and press “like”. It then moves it to the liked songs section instead of the hidden songs and then once you unlike it, it doesn’t return to hidden songs

Highlighted

Re: Unhide song

“Like” the song then remove it from your “liked” playlist.  Or “add to playlist” (any playlist will work) then remove from that playlist. Works for iPhone app. Prob for Android too I’d imagine. 

Highlighted

This "solution" only works if you know what songs you've hidden.  Unfortunately, I have hidden dozens of songs played on radio stations created from playlists.  I assumed they would only be hidden for whatever station I was listening to -- not across ALL of my Spotify account.  I have searched high and low for a list of songs I have hidden in an attempt to recover them but it does not exist.  This has to be fixed.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Yes It is idiotic design and on Android there is even no description of what hide button does.

Really shamefull application design. Way to be cool, not usable.

Also I don't get why liked songs is now playlist and not library like it was before.

I contacted the support and got response:

You can see all these hidden songs by going to your library and tapping the "Hidden" option. Then tap the red button to remove the hidden songs from there.

Same as others - I don't have any "hidden" option, neither pc, nor andorid.

I think it is a bug, hopefully I will be able to escalate it so it gets to the developers. I think it is related to the change with podcasts and liked songs being playlist instead of library section

Highlighted

Visitor

I can’t unhide from my life’s playlistI can’t unhide from my life’s playlist

Highlighted

Visitor

I am having the same problem but can’t seem to find the solution.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

same here

Highlighted

Visitor

I clicked "-" minus sign by mistake, but I don't know what song it was.

So now I can never listen to one of my favorite songs ever again. 

For Android, the Windows 10 App, and the website there isn't a 'Hidden' option or button to click under 'Your Library'. 

'Liked Songs' has the following URL: https://open.spotify.com/collection/tracks

The website displays nothing if I type:  https://open.spotify.com/collection/hidden   OR   https://open.spotify.com/collection/hidden-tracks

spotify hidden menu.JPG
Highlighted

Visitor

I had a "Hidden" Playlist showing in my Spotify Android Library with about 13 songs on it. |I wanted to get rid of this so called playlist.

Eventually I found that the solution was to go through each song one by one, first clicking the red no entry sign next to the song, then on the next screen clicking the heart (like) button. This removed each song from the Hidden list and when complete the Hidden playlist title vanished too.

I hope this helps someone.

Highlighted

Visitor

Hey guys, i had the same problem, searched a lot for solution. Guys, i just found the solution. Created the account just to tell this.

Just Uninstall the app, and install it again. You will see greyed out songs in "Liked Songs" to be playable again. I found those same greyed out songs to be normal in mac spotify app, so i thought there must be something temporary in my current installation of android app. so reinstalled and tada!! solved.

SUGGESTED POSTS