Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • AFCM6456
  • Casual Listener
  • 65 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 65 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files Playlist - 44 Times the same Song

Hey guys, i created a Playlist with my local files in the Desktop-App..Now i wanted to sync the playlist with my Android Phone.. In the Android-App the playlist contains 44 times the same song, in Desktop-app there are 44 different Songs. If i play t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   i created a Playlist with my local files in the Desktop-App.. Now i wanted to sync the playlist with my Android Phone.. In the Android-App the playlist contains 44 times the same ...
  • Shunori
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premiem

Okay I signed up for the Premiem 3 months for .99 okay but I was reading and it said spotify would charge my card every month. I shouldn't get any kind of charges for the next three months right?

• Okay I signed up for the Premiem 3 months for .99 okay but I was reading and it said spotify would charge my card every month. I shouldn't get any kind of charges for the next three months right?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cerré sesión y abrí de nuevo y mis canciones descargadas se eliminaron

Cerré mi sesión y al abrirla de nuevo las canciones en aparecen como si no estuvieran descargadas... Ya inicié sesión con mi usuario "hydesita", con mi correo marisolcantu@hotmail.com y con Facebook y me salen igual

• Casual Listener
  • Cerré mi sesión y al abrirla de nuevo las canciones en aparecen como si no estuvieran descargadas... Ya inicié sesión con mi usuario "hydesita", con mi correo marisolcantu@hotmail.com y con Facebook ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Android marshmallow and sound quality

Hi, recently I update to preview 3 of Android on my nexus 5.After download all my Playlist the sound has a lot of noise like clips, or interference like old modem dial.

• Regular
  • Hi, recently I update to preview 3 of Android on my nexus 5. After download all my Playlist the sound has a lot of noise like clips, or interference like old modem dial.
  • peter1233
  • Regular
  • 50 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 50 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloading songs from computer to phone

I have spotify premium and want to download some music. I do not, however, have a connection to wifi. Is there a way to download spotify music directly from the spotify computer app to my phone?

• I have spotify premium and want to download some music. I do not, however, have a connection to wifi. Is there a way to download spotify music directly from the spotify computer app to my phone?
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music Stops playing when Screen is turned off

Steps to reproduce:1. Play music that is NOT available offline2. Turn of screen by pressing the power button once3. Continue to let it play eventually it will stop playing the song and it will not continue to play until you open your phone. NOTE: Ful...

• Steps to reproduce: 1. Play music that is NOT available offline 2. Turn of screen by pressing the power button once 3. Continue to let it play eventually it will stop playing the song and it will ...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Bring back shuffle play

Shuffle play has been removed intentionally, with the only solution is the functionality that remains on desktop.It's ludicrous, inconvenient and unnecessary

• Casual Listener
  • Shuffle play has been removed intentionally, with the only solution is the functionality that remains on desktop. It's ludicrous, inconvenient and unnecessary
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify Error "Kein Speicherbereich gefunden"

Hey at allI'm writing because I don't know what to do anymore... since i updatet my Phone and want to open Spotify I get back to my homescreen and got a notification which says "No storage area found. Please check the save settings of your device" St...

• Hey at all I'm writing because I don't know what to do anymore... since i updatet my Phone and want to open Spotify I get back to my homescreen and got a notification which says "No storage area f...
  • Karies931
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

storage says full but sd is empty

What can i do? I have deleted the cache,logout but it says memory is full! I have check storage settings and autorisations but i dont Know what to do?

• What can i do? I have deleted the cache,logout but it says memory is full! I have check storage settings and autorisations but i dont Know what to do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify on a rooted phone

I am using Spotify on a rooted phone that has large internal storage but no external memory card. Every time I update my ROM I lose all of my local content and I need to download it all again. Is there a way to prevent this? And is all of the old mus...

• Music Fan
  • I am using Spotify on a rooted phone that has large internal storage but no external memory card.  Every time I update my ROM I lose all of my local content and I need to download it all again. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dominca

How can i download spotify on my new galaxy in Dominica. Claims country not supported but spotify on the old iphone works fine here ?

• How can i download spotify on my new galaxy in Dominica. Claims country not supported but spotify on the old iphone works fine here ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No forward/rearward arrows

I use Spotify via Rockscout by Mirrorlink. Since last week, even if I can still connect to my car's infotainment system and listen to Spotify, the pause button as well as the forward and rearward arrows have vanished from the car's screen (same goes ...

• Visitor
  • I use Spotify via Rockscout by Mirrorlink. Since last week, even if I can still connect to my car's infotainment system and listen to Spotify, the pause button as well as the forward and rearward arr...
  • V3nn3tj3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is crashing my entire phone

I was using my spotify just fine until today. Suddenly my phone restarted while I was listening the music from spotify. I played the song again in spotify and few minutes later, my phone crashed again. I thought it was because of SD card first becaus...

• I was using my spotify just fine until today.  Suddenly my phone restarted while I was listening the music from spotify. I played the song again in spotify and few minutes later, my phone crashe...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

No puedo ver mensajes

Hola! Cuando voy a la pestaña de mensajes no me muestra nada y se ca a la pantalla de inicio del celular, es un Samsung j5. Cómo puedo solucionarlo?Gracias!

• Hola! Cuando voy a la pestaña de mensajes no me muestra nada y se ca a la pantalla de inicio del celular, es un Samsung j5. Cómo puedo solucionarlo? Gracias!
  • Melihah
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! ERROR: Spotify not playing next song

I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this. For some reason, Spotify will not automatically play the next song. This started happening after the newest Android update. Is there a way to fix this? I'm running Android 4.4.2 on the Galaxy Note 3...

• Visitor
  • I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this. For some reason, Spotify will not automatically play the next song. This started happening after the newest Android update. Is there a way to fix t...
  • robbycbennett
  • 29 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 5 likes

SPOTIFY STOPS PLAYING

I use Galaxy S6 edge with newest firmware.I am so frustrated. I looked into every single threads here related to Spotify stop playing randomly middle of a song.I tried every single one of the methods. It worked for a week or so and now it does it aga...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Galaxy S6 edge with newest firmware. I am so frustrated. I looked into every single threads here related to Spotify stop playing randomly middle of a song. I tried every single one of the...
  • hanpark9205
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify App Opens With Black Screen, Then Closes

I have an older Kyocera Hydro Vibe (probably the problem). This has happened before with previous updates. My Spotify app will attempt to open when I click it, but then just closes after a few seconds of a black screen. I have tried uninstalling and ...

• I have an older Kyocera Hydro Vibe (probably the problem).  This has happened before with previous updates.  My Spotify app will attempt to open when I click it, but then just closes after ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify constantly logging me off and deleting all offline music

Hi there! I have a strange issue here. For some reason every time I close this app it logs me out and deletes all of my music saved for offline use. It's obviously pretty annoying, because the offline was a big seller for me to keep spotify because I...

• Regular
  • Hi there!  I have a strange issue here. For some reason every time I close this app it logs me out and deletes all of my music saved for offline use. It's obviously pretty annoying, because the...
  • Kirkshoe
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Ödeme sorunu hk

Merhaba,Ödemem alinamadigi için aile ici premium paketimin askiya alindigina dair mail aldim. Kartımın limiti var ve tahsilat yapilamadigina dair hic uyari da almadim.Acilen konuyu inceleyebilir misiniz lütfen?Aynur

• Casual Listener
  • Merhaba, Ödemem alinamadigi için aile ici premium paketimin askiya alindigina dair mail aldim. Kartımın limiti var ve tahsilat yapilamadigina dair hic uyari da almadim. Acilen konuyu inceleyebilir ...
  • Kileke
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes