Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Sazid11
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs that couldnt be found

Me and my friend have been using Spotify for quite a long time.And I recently found that he could play the songs which are invisible via my spotify. I cant even see them in my searching results even updated to the latest version.Im wondering if it va...

• Casual Listener
  • Me and my friend have been using Spotify for quite a long time. And I recently found that he could play the songs which are invisible via my spotify.   I cant even see them in my searching re...
  • geneathome
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Download Spotify in my cellphone

Please, help me. I have tried to download the app in mi cellphone (Samsung Galaxy Core LTE prime), but when the download starts, it just stays at 1% or even it doesn´t start. I have a fast internet connection, a fast mobile data connection but it sti...

• Casual Listener
  • Please, help me. I have tried to download the app in mi cellphone (Samsung Galaxy Core LTE prime), but when the download starts, it just stays at 1% or even it doesn´t start. I have a fast internet c...
  • Franksie83
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify launching automatically

If I'm listening to an audio book from my Android in the car, every time I get out and then get back in the car Spotify starts playing automatically and overrides the audiobook. How do i stop it from launching automatically?

• Regular
  • If I'm listening to an audio book from my Android in the car, every time I get out and then get back in the car Spotify starts playing automatically and overrides the audiobook. How do i stop it from...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists only play Shuffle (Premium service)

I'm using one of the 5 accounts that come with the family subscription. My playlists only play songs in shuffle, not in the order I want them to play.

• I'm using one of the 5 accounts that come with the family subscription. My playlists only play songs in shuffle, not in the order I want them to play.
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • shuffle
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i stop spotify closing

My Spotify closes after a short time when I turn my telephone of. I think its a auto-closing thing thats turned on, but I can't seem to find it:(

• My Spotify closes after a short time when I turn my telephone of. I think its a auto-closing thing thats turned on, but I can't seem to find it:(
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded albums disappeared since last release of Spotify app (version 6.3.0.882 armV7)

Hi Guys,After waking up today my phone (details below) notified me that a new version of Spotify Music was automatically updated through the Google Play Store. The things get weird after this, let me provide You the details.The problem:My downloaded ...

• Roadie
  • Hi Guys, After waking up today my phone (details below) notified me that a new version of Spotify Music was automatically updated through the Google Play Store. The things get weird after this, le...
  • Alvin_ti4200
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Display playlist total duration/length

Need a feature on android app as well as ios : displaying the total duration of a playlist. It seems to be available on the desktop version.

• Casual Listener
  • Need a feature on android app as well as ios : displaying the total duration of a playlist. It seems to be available on the desktop version.
  • chriiistify
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution roberto garcia loza

Mi cuenta en Spotify : Usuario :**** Clave :**** Tengo debito automatico en mi tarjeta "VISA HOME" -Perdí la tarjeta y con la denuncia de extravío fue cancelada. Intenté varias veces el pago con AMEX(Platinum) y me fue denegado por Uds. Estoy esperea...

• Mi cuenta en Spotify : Usuario :**** Clave :**** Tengo debito automatico en mi tarjeta "VISA HOME" -Perdí la tarjeta y con la denuncia de extravío fue cancelada. Intenté varias veces el pago con ...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Autoplay Not Working

I just bought a new phone (Six Mobile's ILU) and when a song ends the app isn't playing the next song unless unlock my phone and go to the app. This has made the app unusable for me because my two main uses for Spotify are to keep the tempo when I'm ...

• I just bought a new phone (Six Mobile's ILU) and when a song ends the app isn't playing the next song unless unlock my phone and go to the app. This has made the app unusable for me because my t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

PLEASE HELP ASAP!

hello all, my spotify will auto close on me every now and then when i am not connected to the internet, and sometimes even auto log me out and delete my offline data. I then have to redownload my playlist of 458 songs. I do not know if it is my phone...

• Casual Listener
  • hello all, my spotify will auto close on me every now and then when i am not connected to the internet, and sometimes even auto log me out and delete my offline data. I then have to redownload my pla...
  • aodhokeady
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

blue banner for connect to a device doesnt dissapear any more...

Hi. I'm a bit frustrated. i have linked my spotify premium account via facebook and I'm using an android device (S7 edge) and one imac and on my PS4. when all these devices are on/working my go to device (which is the android device) even though i se...

Screenshot_20161015-150050.png
  • Hi. I'm a bit frustrated. i have linked my spotify premium account via facebook and I'm using an android device (S7 edge) and one imac and on my PS4. when all these devices are on/working my go to de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast cannot play some titles

Hi,if i hear music using a connected chromecast and i want to hear the podcast "Fest und Flaschig" the connection is not possible.I realy have no idea why...

• Hi, if i hear music using a connected chromecast and i want to hear the podcast "Fest und Flaschig" the connection is not possible. I realy have no idea why...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android][Other]

I have recently been using Spotify on a Droid Turbo 2 with the default lost screen enabled. With this lock screen swiping up allows user to see notifications or, if music is playing on most apps, control sonds with back, play/pause, and skip. This fe...

• I have recently been using Spotify on a Droid Turbo 2 with the default lost screen enabled. With this lock screen swiping up allows user to see notifications or, if music is playing on most apps, con...
  • lcolling
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist profiles in album info

I thinked of an idea for update that add multiple profiles of artists in the album, when there is more than 1. It will be easier to go on the other artist info page.

• Community Legend
  • I thinked of an idea for update that add multiple profiles of artists in the album, when there is more than 1. It will be easier to go on the other artist info page.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

android 4 - no reproduce playlist stand by

para versiones 4 - 4.2 - 4.3 de android desde las ultimas actualizacones las reproducciones en stand by de playlist se cortan en el sonido, aunque aparentan seguir reproducioendose, no se puede solucionar ingresando ajustes porqu e estos modelos no l...

• Regular
  • para versiones 4 - 4.2 - 4.3 de android desde las ultimas actualizacones las reproducciones en stand by de playlist se cortan en el sonido, aunque aparentan seguir reproducioendose, no se puede soluc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"All Songs" list will not load

I've been having this problem for years now and consistently haven't been able to find an answer. I'm connected to my strong home internet connection, the latest v of the app is installed on my tablet, nothing else is running, and I have premium. The...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been having this problem for years now and consistently haven't been able to find an answer. I'm connected to my strong home internet connection, the latest v of the app is installed on my table...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Memory card

I just put a new memory card in my phone and when I go to my options in the app to select storage options their is none compared to last time when I had my old one it what do I doo

• I just put a new memory card in my phone and when I go to my options in the app to select storage options their is none compared to last time when I had my old one it what do I doo
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Browse Tab Not Working

Hi everyone..I've been a Spotify Premium listener for over 2 years and am utilizing Spotify on an LG Android/Smartphone. Problem I'm having is earlier at first I had a difficulty logging in...I did a reinstall but now since reinstalling when I go to ...

• Roadie
  • Hi everyone..I've been a Spotify Premium listener for over 2 years and am utilizing Spotify on an LG Android/Smartphone. Problem I'm having is earlier at first I had a difficulty logging in...I did a...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payments

I paid for my subscription and I received a receipt but I am still getting notices to pay. I already did.

• I paid for my subscription and I received a receipt but I am still getting notices to pay. I already did.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes