Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

So i signed up for premium two days ago, went to log in on my tablet- kept saying my password was wrong. Ended up changing my password 3 times, and they all still say it's wrong no matter if they're right. Can now no longer sign in my phone either. T...

• So i signed up for premium two days ago, went to log in on my tablet- kept saying my password was wrong. Ended up changing my password 3 times, and they all still say it's wrong no matter if they're ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pressing the watch now button and not working.

When I watched the ad for 30 minutes ad free I only received 17 minutes (4:13 to 4:30) I have had this happen more than 3 times.

• Casual Listener
  • When I watched the ad for 30 minutes ad free I only received 17 minutes (4:13 to 4:30) I have had this happen more than 3 times.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Turns off

After a couple songs the music stops even mid songs

• Casual Listener
  • After a couple songs the music stops even mid songs
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery Drain

I have a brand spanking new Galaxy S7, with a huge 3000mAh battery. I thought I'd listen to some music for 30 mins, to find my battery had drained by 12%, whist using the 'offline' feature (I'm a premium member). Why is this app absolutely eating my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a brand spanking new Galaxy S7, with a huge 3000mAh battery. I thought I'd listen to some music for 30 mins, to find my battery had drained by 12%, whist using the 'offline' feature (I'm a pre...
  • navaira
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Lost all offline data!!!

I just lost all my offline data it said because I used more than 3 offline device.Actually I only use 1 device and it was used online and offline all the time, that's my Android phone (samsung a5 2016)All my downloaded data has been removed. It's rea...

• I just lost all my offline data it said because I used more than 3 offline device. Actually I only use 1 device and it was used online and offline all the time, that's my Android phone (samsung a5 2...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch

How can I do to have two devices playing music at the same time on my spotify account?

• How can I do to have two devices playing music at the same time on my spotify account?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App pretends I'd be offline

Hi.My Name is Lisa and I got my Spotify (Premium) via drei Austria. Just phoned there and they couldn't help me with anything beside my payment. My problem is that the Spotify App pretends I'd be offline though I'm surfing and using Whatsapp etc. sim...

• Hi. My Name is Lisa and I got my Spotify (Premium) via drei Austria. Just phoned there and they couldn't help me with anything beside my payment.   My problem is that the Spotify App pretends...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can`t share songs.

Do not get the alternative share and post to, instead i get a menu with facebook, messenger, mail etc. And when i go to messages i get kiced out! This is on my android fone. I have reinstaled the app it did not help.

• Casual Listener
  • Do not get the alternative share and post to, instead i get a menu with facebook, messenger, mail etc. And when i go to messages i get kiced out! This is on my android fone. I have reinstaled the app...
  • Eirinmaaso
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All my playlists are gone

All my playlists are gone.. how do i get them back? Not deleted.

• Casual Listener
  • All my playlists are gone.. how do i get them back? Not deleted.
  • Xzoron
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with Offline syncing

Hi So I'm having trouble with two things, as listed below. I've been doing this for a while now and it's worked fine before but I recently upgraded to Android 6.0 and for some reason, it won't work now.1. Adding custom music to my Spotify Android app...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi 🙂 So I'm having trouble with two things, as listed below. I've been doing this for a while now and it's worked fine before but I recently upgraded to Android 6.0 and for some reason, it won't ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NO PUEDO ESCUCHAR CANCIONES IMPORTADAS

He importado canciones desde el disco duro de mi computador. Creé la nueva lista de reproducción, he intente descargar las canciones en mi telefono, pero no resulta. Aparece un constante "Esperando para descargar". Soluciones por favor.

• He importado canciones desde el disco duro de mi computador. Creé la nueva lista de reproducción, he intente descargar las canciones en mi telefono, pero no resulta. Aparece un constante "Esperando p...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

No pause button gear fit2

When I am playing music through the spotify app via my phone I do not get a pause button on the Spotify app on the gear fit 2. I only see a play button. Touching the play button dosent effect the play back as music continues to play. I reinstalled th...

• When I am playing music through the spotify app via my phone I do not get a pause button on the Spotify app on the gear fit 2. I only see a play button. Touching the play button dosent effect the pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Android App Skips Songs

Hi, I have installed Spotify 0.5.8.27 version on HTC One X+. For offline playlist after about 20 minutes (the time changes everytime) the app goes crazy! It does one or many of below mentioned: 1) It skipps songs continuously, until reaches end of pl...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Hi,   I have installed Spotify 0.5.8.27 version on HTC One X+. For offline playlist after about 20 minutes (the time changes everytime) the app goes crazy! It does one or many of below menti...
  • cplancaster
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Same Songs on random after half an hour

Good Evening,I just bought Spotify Premium because I wanted to listen to my 1000+ Songs on my way to work. Everything worked fine, I downloaded all songs and now I can listen to them offline. But after a while, mainly after half an hours he repeats t...

• Good Evening, I just bought Spotify Premium because I wanted to listen to my 1000+ Songs on my way to work. Everything worked fine, I downloaded all songs and now I can listen to them offline. But a...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Playlist use RAM on Android systems?

Does Spotify use so much RAM on Android systems for the Offline Playlists ? Can I set the external sd card for it ? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Does Spotify use so much RAM on Android systems for the Offline Playlists ? Can I set the external sd card for it ? Thanks
  • rtu96
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sd card

I have a Samsung j5 want to put music on sd card but no option for it in settings on spoitify

• I have a Samsung j5 want to put music on sd card but no option for it in settings on spoitify
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect and Panasonic Viera TV Issues

So I recently upgraded to premium for the purpose of being able to use Spotify Connect on my devices at home (I have an android). My Panasonic Viera TV does not show up as an option for streaming. Is this a common issue? My other devices show up.

• So I recently upgraded to premium for the purpose of being able to use Spotify Connect on my devices at home (I have an android).  My Panasonic Viera TV does not show up as an option for streami...
  • toriskogen
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Connect
    Panasonic
    Viera
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes

Help forgot nickname and password

Hello, I got premium spotify for 6 months because I got new plan from Omnitel. I saw that spotify is changed and thought it is broken, so I reisntalled it, and forgot my nicknamw I was using. So maybe spotify administratos can remind my account nickn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I got premium spotify for 6 months because I got new plan from Omnitel. I saw that spotify is changed and thought it is broken, so I reisntalled it, and forgot my nicknamw I was using. So mayb...
  • NEutyl
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duvida! Conta premium

Possuo 7 dias de premium gratis par teste, pretendo comprar premium 1 mês via boleto bancário, minha duvida é se eu pagar premium antes de acabar o 7 dias gratis, vai começar a contar 1 mês que eu comprei depois que acabar o 7 dias, se acomula ou não...

• Casual Listener
  • Possuo 7 dias de premium gratis par teste, pretendo comprar premium 1 mês via boleto bancário, minha duvida é se eu pagar premium antes de acabar o 7 dias gratis, vai começar a contar 1 mês que eu co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Play all songs from an artist is not working anymore

Hello everyone! Using Spotify on Android before I clicked the first song of the popular list and all the artist's songs were played but a while that only 10 popular songs are played. Even with the repeat option activated. When this will be fixed? App...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone!   Using Spotify on Android before I clicked the first song of the popular list and all the artist's songs were played but a while that only 10 popular songs are played.&nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes