Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts regularly erased?

Every now and then my downloaded podcasts get erased. They're still in the downloaded-section, though. However, I have to download them again. Quite annoying!Update didn't help.Does anybody know how to solve this?Thanks!

• Every now and then my downloaded podcasts get erased. They're still in the downloaded-section, though. However, I have to download them again. Quite annoying! Update didn't help. Does anybody know ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists

How do I delete all playlists?

• Regular
  • How do I delete all playlists?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Home page won't load

I'm not able to load the home page. I get an error that says "that didn't work give it another go" or words to that effect. Anyone know of a fix for this? I'm on a Galaxy 7. I reinstalled Spotify but didn't help.

• I'm not able to load the home page. I get an error that says "that didn't work give it another go" or words to that effect. Anyone know of a fix for this? I'm on a Galaxy 7. I reinstalled Spotify but...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pause between each song

I'm running Spotify premuim on my Samsung S6. When I am streaming music it will play one song fine but when the next song is supposed to play it doesn't unless I actually go to the app. Spotify is at the latest update. Any solutions out there? Thanks...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm running Spotify premuim on my Samsung S6. When I am streaming music it will play one song fine but when the next song is supposed to play it doesn't unless I actually go to the app. Spotify is at...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I rid of my spotify account that is linked to my Facebook??

How can I get it so that my email that I want to use for my spotify account will work even though I'm currently logged in with my Facebook account which is the same email that I want to use???

• Casual Listener
  • How can I get it so that my email that I want to use for my spotify account will work even though I'm currently logged in with my Facebook account which is the same email that I want to use???
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading to an external usb storage

Hey, is there a way to download my spotify playlists onto an external usb storage instead onto my sd storage?

• Regular
  • Hey,   is there a way to download my spotify playlists onto an external usb storage instead onto my sd storage?
  • ALLYZ66
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 8 likes

我已升級 premium

有收據,已試過客戶服務教的方法,但都唔可以用

• 有收據,已試過客戶服務教的方法,但都唔可以用
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Slight pause when using aux cable and unlocking samsung galaxy j5

Hi within the last week my phone running android 5.1.1 has whilst being used with an aux cable in offline mode begun to have a slight pause of 1-2 seconds when unlocking the phone. I have cleared all cached data in all apps, reinstalled spotify and r...

• Hi within the last week my phone running android 5.1.1 has whilst being used with an aux cable in offline mode begun to have a slight pause of 1-2 seconds when unlocking the phone. I have cleared all...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album cover as background

Hello! When I listen to music and see the lockscreen, so there is the album cover of the track that Im listen to. Is it possible to set the album covers as background? so that it changes automatically with each song.

• Regular
  • Hello!   When I listen to music and see the lockscreen, so there is the album cover of the track that Im listen to. Is it possible to set the album covers as background? so that it changes a...
  • N3RO
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Stuck on log in screen

Both my phone and tablet suddenly stopped working. They both logged out, when I click log in via Facebook it says loading, a message pops up saying enjoy 14 days free, but sticks on the login screen. I've cleared the cache, reinstalled both Facebook ...

• Both my phone and tablet suddenly stopped working. They both logged out, when I click log in via Facebook it says loading, a message pops up saying enjoy 14 days free, but sticks on the login screen....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Again, stops ramdomly.

After update my Galaxy S5 to Android 6.0.1 Spotify stops play ramdomly. I'm premium. Listen download songs, stops too.I did clean install.I turn off any battery saver and screen saver.I don't know what more can I do.Someone have the same problem?

• Casual Listener
  • After update my Galaxy S5 to Android 6.0.1 Spotify stops play ramdomly. I'm premium. Listen download songs, stops too. I did clean install. I turn off any battery saver and screen saver. I don't k...
  • Ryckyto
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 6.0.1
    stops playing
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

can't get spotify unlimited on android

I've been using spotify for over a year now via my laptop, and have been paying for spotify unlimited for quite some time too. When I use spotify via my laptop everything is fine. However, I recently got a new Android phone and wish to use my spotify...

• I've been using spotify for over a year now via my laptop, and have been paying for spotify unlimited for quite some time too. When I use spotify via my laptop everything is fine. However, I recently...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify plays radio stations randomly

HeyI've been having this issue that Spotify starts playing the radio for the last song I played even if I don't touch anything. I'm not even listening to music, my phone is in my pocket and it starts playing radio songs based on the last artist I lis...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey I've been having this issue that Spotify starts playing the radio for the last song I played even if I don't touch anything. I'm not even listening to music, my phone is in my pocket and it st...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing problem

I own a Zenfone 2 and I can't share songs on spotify anymore, when I click the "share" button it shows "share with..." and a bunch of apps, but not spotify, can anyone help me out?

• Visitor
  • I own a Zenfone 2 and I can't share songs on spotify anymore, when I click the "share" button it shows "share with..." and a bunch of apps, but not spotify, can anyone help me out?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"This song is not available" error message on spotify mobile (galaxy s7)

Hey guys, I seem to be having an issue with my spotify when streaming tunes on my samsung galaxy s7. I have a premium account, however when I go to play a song from my phone it gives me that error message, "this song is not available." The tracks are...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, I seem to be having an issue with my spotify when streaming tunes on my samsung galaxy s7. I have a premium account, however when I go to play a song from my phone it gives me that error me...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify links local files with other songs

So I managed to get all my local files on my mobile device. Now I have the problem that some songs are linked to cover bands on spotify. For example: Highway to hell is being linked to a song that is in spotify servers, but the artist is AC DC JAM. S...

• Regular
  • So I managed to get all my local files on my mobile device. Now I have the problem that some songs are linked to cover bands on spotify. For example: Highway to hell is being linked to a song that is...
  • cpit
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No email sent

I deleted Spotify and redownloaded it. I forgot my password and when I attempt to receive help it says that it sent me an email. However I didn't receive an email. Please help. My username is aalper-us

• I deleted Spotify and redownloaded it. I forgot my password and when I attempt to receive help it says that it sent me an email. However I didn't receive an email. Please help. My username is aalper-...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pague premium y sigo en free

Ya se me cargo a mi cuenta el costo de spotify pero me sigue apareciendo que es gratis, ya hice todo lo que mencionan de borrar volver a instalar y sigur apateciendo for free!!!!!??????

• Ya se me cargo a mi cuenta el costo de spotify pero me sigue apareciendo que es gratis, ya hice todo lo que mencionan de borrar volver a instalar y sigur apateciendo for free!!!!!??????
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

poor spotify

Hiya can someone tell me I want to listen to Maiden's Somewhere in time shuffle play but it will only play one songs from the Album then take adds and change to a totally different Maiden album but when I played Anthrax new album on shuffle play it p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hiya can someone tell me I want to listen to Maiden's Somewhere in time shuffle play but it will only play one songs from the Album then take adds and change to a totally different Maiden album but w...
  • Bonsai
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Plays radio but nothing else.

My Samsung tablet will play Spotify radio but not my playlist or anything else. Can someone tell me why??

• My Samsung tablet will play Spotify radio but not my playlist or anything else. Can someone tell me why??  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes