Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I think I'm going to delete my account....

If the community can't solve your prolem is there anywhere else for support Otherwise, I'm going to delete Spotify rather than paying for something that doesn't work. I have had these issues for about a month. I think the problem may be with my accou...

• Visitor
  • If the community can't solve your prolem is there anywhere else for support Otherwise, I'm going to delete Spotify rather than paying for something that doesn't work.     I have had thes...
  • jimardee
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing all songs from and artist on shuffle

Not sure if this was a recent change, but suddenly I am unable to go to the artist page and click the Shuffle Play above the popular artists and have it shuffle into the rest of the artists songs. Know others this is still working for. Currently inst...

• Not sure if this was a recent change, but suddenly I am unable to go to the artist page and click the Shuffle Play above the popular artists and have it shuffle into the rest of the artists songs. Kn...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • all songs
    artist
    shuffle
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Follower

Hey there, My friend and I have added eachother on spotify but she is missing from my list of followers. We cannot share music or anything like that and she does not recieve any of my messages sent by sharing a song. I'm am following her and I show u...

• Hey there,   My friend and I have added eachother on spotify but she is missing from my list of followers. We cannot share music or anything like that and she does not recieve any of my messag...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • follower
    Friends
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Show all offline songs/albums

It would be cool if there where a filter in the library to show offline content only.

• Regular
  • It would be cool if there where a filter in the library to show offline content only.
  • hotify
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem in galaxy s7 app

I have a problem in my spotify app.When I am opening the app in my s7 evry thing seems to be good.BUT!!! when I am touching the screen, to choose any kind of music/artist/ playlist the app is automaticlly closes.What can I do to solve this problem? T...

• I have a problem in my spotify app. When I am opening the app in my s7 evry thing seems to be good. BUT!!! when I am touching the screen, to choose any kind of music/artist/ playlist the app is a...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorites playlist wrong

After upgrading my adroid to version 6, my favorites playlist in Spotify sorted old to new all of a sudden. I want the newest tracks to be on top, how can i do this?

• After upgrading my adroid to version 6, my favorites playlist in Spotify sorted old to new all of a sudden. I want the newest tracks to be on top, how can i do this?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to find a friend to share music with on Android

Brief description of the issue:Hello, I tried sharing a music with a friend via Android but I cant seem to find her name. This does not happen on desktop where her name will auto pop up as i type her ID. Steps to reproduce the issue:Go to Spotify And...

• Brief description of the issue: Hello,   I tried sharing a music with a friend via Android but I cant seem to find her name. This does not happen on desktop where her name will auto pop up as...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Problem with sd card

I can't store songs in my sd card. My cellphone (moto e 2nd gen) doesn't show me the option.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't store songs in my sd card. My cellphone (moto e 2nd gen) doesn't show me the option.
  • avoubik
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth playback stops for a second on track change

Hi. I recently ordered bluetooth headphones - JBL E50BT. I tried them with PC, other music players on my phone and of course with Spotify. While all other players works perfectly, the spotify has a bug:After changing a track or skipping to place in s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I recently ordered bluetooth headphones - JBL E50BT. I tried them with PC, other music players on my phone and of course with Spotify.   While all other players works perfectly, t...
  • peku33
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Wiedergabe stoppt nach Song

Guten TagIch habe folgendes Problem und zwar, stoppt Spotify(Premium) die Wiedergabe nach jedem Song und startet erst wieder wenn ich die App wieder öffne oder Play drücke.Bitte um LösungsvorschlägeHabe ein Samsung S5 mit Android 5.1und die Spotify V...

• Guten Tag Ich habe folgendes Problem und zwar, stoppt Spotify(Premium) die Wiedergabe nach jedem Song und startet erst wieder wenn ich die App wieder öffne oder Play drücke. Bitte um Lösungsvor...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Cant send music to or message spotify users

For some reason when I go to send music to a spotify user, I'm not given the option anymore. A box pops up and asks if I want to send it through text messaging or other apps

• For some reason when I go to send music to a spotify user, I'm not given the option anymore. A box pops up and asks if I want to send it through text messaging or other apps
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keep closing itself on Android when I'm playing a song in other device

I used to control Spotify on my PC using the Android app, but the app keep closing itself, the notification icon disappear, and I have to start it again to control my music. Is there a way to keep Spotify running on my phone? I'm using Android 6.0.1 ...

• Visitor
  • I used to control Spotify on my PC using the Android app, but the app keep closing itself, the notification icon disappear, and I have to start it again to control my music. Is there a way to keep Sp...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

music failure.

im not sure how to stop the problem i have. i upgraded to premium and my music skips , it stops and won't continue the song. sometimes when i close the app the music stops then i have to open the app and it takes awhile for the music to play. any tip...

• im not sure how to stop the problem i have. i upgraded to premium and my music skips , it stops and won't continue the song. sometimes when i close the app the music stops then i have to open the app...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music leaps when using Google app in parallel

When using the Google App on Android 5.1 (cat s40 device) in parallel to listening to Spotify music, the music leaps: it breaks for the fraction of a second, then resumes at a later time stamp than the break would have lasted. Similar to as if I'd le...

• Regular
  • When using the Google App on Android 5.1 (cat s40 device) in parallel to listening to Spotify music, the music leaps: it breaks for the fraction of a second, then resumes at a later time stamp than t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all my saved songs and playlists.

Woke up one day, on my phone went to my Browse music selection, my songs were not there... Read online from a quick google, had other people with similar issues, solution: Uninstall reinstalled.Solution for me, failed.. it has 3 songs that i saved (p...

• Woke up one day, on my phone went to my Browse music selection, my songs were not there... Read online from a quick google, had other people with similar issues, solution: Uninstall reinstalled. ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Desaparece sincronozación de álbumes

Estoy de vacaciones en un lugar sin Wifi de buena calidad y me he dado cuenta que de un día para otro han desaparecido todos los álbumes descargados, no pudiendo volver a descargarlos con dicha conexión.Por un lado querría expresar mi queja formal a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Estoy de vacaciones en un lugar sin Wifi de buena calidad y me he dado cuenta que de un día para otro han desaparecido todos los álbumes descargados, no pudiendo volver a descargarlos con dicha conex...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Xperia XA offline music on sd card

Hi. I have Sony Xperia XA and I have problem with storing offline music on memory card. Music is always stored on internal memory where I dont have enough space. I found many tutorials how to resolve this issue but all requires reinstalling Spotify. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I have Sony Xperia XA and I have problem with storing offline music on memory card. Music is always stored on internal memory where I dont have enough space. I found many tutorials how to resolve...
  • Peter102
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi

• Casual Listener
  • davidbishop119
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs

I had over 200 songs in the secction "songs" on Spotify, and i activated de "Download" button so i can hear the songs without Internet. Today i accidentaly hit that button, so the Download feature was off, then i hit that button again to turn It on a...

• Casual Listener
  • I had over 200 songs in the secction "songs" on Spotify, and i activated de "Download" button so i can hear the songs without Internet. Today i accidentaly hit that button, so the Download feature wa...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes