Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • AFCM6456
  • Casual Listener
  • 65 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 65 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Accelerometer uses 83% of all Spotify battery usage.

Brief description of the issue: On my HTC One M9 I use GSam Battery Monitor to find out all possible issues with battery leakage on my phone. When I am using spotify the program shows me that 10% of all battery usage is Spotify and then in the detail...

• Regular
  • Brief description of the issue:     On my HTC One M9 I use GSam Battery Monitor to find out all possible issues with battery leakage on my phone.     When I am using spotify th...
  • brodyknight
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • accelerometer
    battery
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Keep offline playlist

Hii download offline all my titles on android cellphone. But sometimes all titles are not available offline any longer and I have to download all again which means 10 go …any idea to keep my titles off lines all the time ?

• Hi i download offline all my titles on android cellphone. But sometimes all titles are not available offline any longer and I have to download all again which means 10 go … any idea to keep my titl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Find a playlist

• Casual Listener
  • Jamescokley296
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! List content available offline

Hey All! I follow a lot of bands, and have a lot of playlists. I save a bunch of albums for offline use. Is there a feature, that lists all offline content on a single screen? It's such a hassle trying to figure what I can and cannot listen to when I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey All!   I follow a lot of bands, and have a lot of playlists. I save a bunch of albums for offline use.   Is there a feature, that lists all offline content on a single screen? &nbs...
  • jollyjazz
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline Content
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Non riesco a passare a premium

Avendo attivato la promozione dei 3 mesi a 0,99€ ed essendo stati già prelevati dal conto ,l'applicazione mi dice ancora di passare a premium... Ho già provato a disinstallarla e a rimettere Il mio vecchio account ma niente da fare

• Avendo attivato la promozione dei 3 mesi a 0,99€ ed essendo stati già prelevati dal conto ,l'applicazione mi dice ancora di passare a premium... Ho già provato a disinstallarla e a rimettere Il mio v...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music

I need help how do i fix the problem when i start my song it plays then it just stopsBut it still goes and i cant here it

• Casual Listener
  • I need help how do i fix the problem when i start my song it plays then it just stops But it still goes and i cant here it
  • Yrrah1
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify deleting songs because of various errors.

Hello everyone,I got Spotify about a month ago and i haven't really been happy with it.My ~1.5k songs on extreme Quality which i store on my 32GB mini SD on my Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo keep being deleted. I can reproduce this:1.Download the songs at hom...

• Hello everyone, I got Spotify about a month ago and i haven't really been happy with it. My ~1.5k songs on extreme Quality which i store on my 32GB mini SD on my Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo keep being de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Online features not working and failing to scrobble

when i try to go to home, browse, or my profile via spotify mobile, the screen in the attached screenshot is all i get, both when connected to my home wifi and my cell data. i am not in offline mode.not only this, but spotify mobile has been failing ...

• Casual Listener
  • when i try to go to home, browse, or my profile via spotify mobile, the screen in the attached screenshot is all i get, both when connected to my home wifi and my cell data. i am not in offline mode....
  • boyhood_bravery
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

This song is not available

Hi!Today I was using my iPad and I found out that the new track of Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike was released (Stay a while). I listened to it there and then I added it to the playlist I have.My phone (Android) has that playlist downloaded for offline us...

• Hi! Today I was using my iPad and I found out that the new track of Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike was released (Stay a while). I listened to it there and then I added it to the playlist I have. My ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Song not available
    stream
    support
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs get randomly removed from My Songs, still available in Spotify, can be re-added

Hello, I've been having this issue for a while now: songs just randomly dissappear from my saved songs. However they're still in the system, I can re-save them the same way I did before (even selecting them from the same album I've originally did) an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I've been having this issue for a while now: songs just randomly dissappear from my saved songs. However they're still in the system, I can re-save them the same way I did before (eve...
  • lol176
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone please help me

Hello. I have been experiencing problems when using Spotify on my phone (Samsung Galaxy s6). When I am listening to music the first song and sometimes the second song plays perfectly. But when the song ends all of the sudden the music stops and does ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I have been experiencing problems when using Spotify on my phone (Samsung Galaxy s6). When I am listening to music the first song and sometimes the second song plays perfectly. But when the so...
  • Jayb72
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I found out why gapless stopped working

Spotify started prioritising local files over its own. It couldn't play local files gapless already for a long time and that hasn't changed. I tried Mike Oldfield's "Tubular Bells 2003" and the Android client inserts gaps. Then I tried something I do...

• Roadie
  • Spotify started prioritising local files over its own. It couldn't play local files gapless already for a long time and that hasn't changed.   I tried Mike Oldfield's "Tubular Bells 2003" and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Contact Spotify Directly for Unsolved Matters?

If there is an ongoing issue and the community is not finding the solution, how is one to contact Spotify directly to get the problem solved? Im sure more than just myself have experienced this issue and have also been forced to cancel subscription u...

• Casual Listener
  • If there is an ongoing issue and the community is not finding the solution, how is one to contact Spotify directly to get the problem solved?  Im sure more than just myself have experienced t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • contact
    Directly
    Earth
    how to
    problems
    solutions
    Spotify
    to
    Unsolved
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Download on Android because "Not Available in your Country" Error Message

Spotify is available in my country - Nicaragua (Central America). I use Spotify with no problem on Windows and Apple computers and it is growing in popularity in the cities. But, when I try to download the Spotify App on my Android system I always ge...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is available in my country - Nicaragua (Central America). I use Spotify with no problem on Windows and Apple computers and it is growing in popularity in the cities. But, when I try to downlo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    available
    Cannot
    country
    Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

This song not available

Having used Spotify for over a year now, I'm finding it frustrating that I'm suddenly getting 'this song is not available' messages for all tracks now. I'm paying for premium membership. I only use Spotify on my Android phone. I have previously 'fixe...

• Having used Spotify for over a year now, I'm finding it frustrating that I'm suddenly getting 'this song is not available' messages for all tracks now.  I'm paying for premium membership.  ...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Spotify Low Volume

Whenever the music plays, it starts with its normal volume and then immediately goes low after like 0.2 seconds. I've been experiencing this since I've installed Spotify on my Note 3. My local music volume is okay, only Spotify's not. It's getting an...

• Whenever the music plays, it starts with its normal volume and then immediately goes low after like 0.2 seconds. I've been experiencing this since I've installed Spotify on my Note 3. My local music ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Update Days to go online

The spotify app doesn´t update the days I have to go online bevor I can use the offline mode again.....it always count the days down...any ideas, what I can do?

• The spotify app doesn´t update the days I have to go online bevor I can use the offline mode again.....it always count the days down...any ideas, what I can do?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy S5 Deletes Music on Restart

So, when I restart my device, Spotify just kinda forgets my SD card exists, and all of my account settings for the device. I don't have to log in again or anything, it just deletes the app settings. But also when I change the settings back, it then d...

• Casual Listener
  • So, when I restart my device, Spotify just kinda forgets my SD card exists, and all of my account settings for the device. I don't have to log in again or anything, it just deletes the app settings. ...
  • yowipy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Troubleshooting
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

In the space of 12 hours I've lost 3/4 of my downloaded songs

Between the early hours of the morning and now I seem to have lost the majority of music that was available offline in my library.The songs are still there, but are 'unavailable offline' which is weird as there are a number of songs I listened to yes...

• Between the early hours of the morning and now I seem to have lost the majority of music that was available offline in my library. The songs are still there, but are 'unavailable offline' which is w...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Music and profile picture disappeared after loggin out and logging in again.

Hi! I got a premium account days ago and I logged out to update the app. However, after l logged in again the music, followers and profile picture disappeared. Help please.

• Hi! I got a premium account days ago and I logged out to update the app. However, after l logged in again the music, followers and profile picture disappeared.  Help please.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes