Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I have gained Spotify premium with my cellphone operator

Every month I pay 6.99€ but since this morning it seems like I have only the free version.. I signed out and re-download but it doesn't work.

• Every month I pay 6.99€ but since this morning it seems like I have only the free version.. I signed out and re-download but it doesn't work.
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Balck screen

On Android 4.4.4After remove and clean reinstall, remove SD card, ...Alway black screen.Could it be server cash ?

• On Android 4.4.4 After remove and clean reinstall, remove SD card, ... Alway black screen. Could it be server cash ?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 4.4.4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Option called "Sync by mobile"

Among my Android Spotify settings I have one called "Sincronizar por móvil - Desactivar recomendado (Synchronize mobile - Off recommended)". What is that option for? Thanks in advance!

• Regular
  • Among my Android Spotify settings I have one called "Sincronizar por móvil - Desactivar recomendado (Synchronize mobile - Off recommended)". What is that option for?   Thanks in advance...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify cant connect

I can not connect to SpotifyI am getting an error message " stopped Spotify " and not openSorry i can not speak English , i used Google Translator

• I can not connect to Spotify I am getting an error message " stopped Spotify " and not open Sorry i can not speak English , i used Google Translator
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music randomly stops playing during Songs

Since i have the Spotify premium Account the Music randomly stops playing during the Songs on my Android mobile.this happens when i'm playing the Music online and offline. I hope you can help me because these problems started right after i signed in ...

• Visitor
  • Since i have the Spotify premium Account the Music randomly stops playing during the Songs on my Android mobile. this happens when i'm playing the Music online and offline. I hope you can help me be...
  • Simpaty
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files "Waiting to download"

I recently upgraded my phone to a Galaxy S6, and when I went to sync my Spotify app with my Local Files on my PC, none of them were able to sync with my phone, this after making all my Playlists available offline. For some of the playlists I have tha...

• I recently upgraded my phone to a Galaxy S6, and when I went to sync my Spotify app with my Local Files on my PC, none of them were able to sync with my phone, this after making all my Playlists avai...
  • alagemo
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't listen to songs

Hello, I am can't seem to find any songs by French singers Kendji Girac, and Frero Delavega and the new songs from Keen'V. Can you please put them online? Thanks Andre

• Hello, I am can't seem to find any songs by French singers Kendji Girac, and Frero Delavega and the new songs from Keen'V. Can you please put them online? Thanks Andre
  • Mosqueraa91
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SOLVED: Playlists and Songs will no longer Download to device

Edit:I have resolved this issue in a most unexpected way....On my Windows 10 Desktop, attempted to start the Spotify Windows Application and recieved an error that it wasn't resoponding. I went to task manager and killed the Spotify Process.As soon a...

• Edit: I have resolved this issue in a most unexpected way.... On my Windows 10 Desktop, attempted to start the Spotify Windows Application and recieved an error that it wasn't resoponding.  I...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • not downloading
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Won't save albums (android)

Spotify is not retaining the songs and albums I'm saving. For example, I saved an album and once I stop using the app it will not capture the album. Then I have go to artist and save album again. It still hasn't been saving songs or albums. Any sugge...

• Spotify is not retaining the songs and albums I'm saving. For example, I saved an album and once I stop using the app it will not capture the album. Then I have go to artist and save album again. It ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Look for Facebook friends on Spotify

Trying to look for Facebook friends on Spotify, the app shows that "there is an error" and my friends "haven't Spotify yet", even if they have already subscribed Spotify.I have already tried to reinstall the app.How can I solve this problem?Thank you...

• Visitor
  • Trying to look for Facebook friends on Spotify, the app shows that "there is an error" and my friends "haven't Spotify yet", even if they have already subscribed Spotify. I have already tried to rei...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Gutscheinkarte geholt und hab sie eingelöst doch hab ich kein Premium wieso ?

Ich hab ein HTC One bin über Facebook in Spotify angemeldet hab mir gestern eine Spotify Gutscheinkarte geholt hab sie eingelöst doch trotzdem hab ich kein Premium kann mir da jemand weiter helfen wie ich das beheben kann?Denn dann sind mal einfach 1...

• Regular
  • Ich hab ein HTC One bin über Facebook in Spotify angemeldet hab mir gestern eine Spotify Gutscheinkarte geholt hab sie eingelöst doch trotzdem hab ich kein Premium kann mir da jemand weiter helfen wi...
  • NoahGustavo
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How to play local files on my Android device

I can play local files on my PC, but i have no idea how to add them on adroid device? My pc is connected wired, but everytime i try to play the playlist, it wont play. but it works on my PC.

• Casual Listener
  • I can play local files on my PC, but i have no idea how to add them on adroid device? My pc is connected wired, but everytime i try to play the playlist, it wont play. but it works on my PC.
  • Tywnnvlad
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring back the old Spotify player from v2.8

I don't really like the zoom in and out transition of album art. That redesign also made the album arts smaller. I downgraded to Spotify 2.8 because of that.

• I don't really like the zoom in and out transition of album art. That redesign also made the album arts smaller. I downgraded to Spotify 2.8 because of that.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tips for managing large music collections for offline play?

I have more music than fits on my mobile devices (Walkman and smartphone). I initially generated "Master" playlists for each music genre, but they are too large to fit in offline mode. Then I created "Mobile" lists with just a fraction of the songs o...

• Regular
  • I have more music than fits on my mobile devices (Walkman and smartphone). I initially generated "Master" playlists for each music genre, but they are too large to fit in offline mode. Then I created...
  • asdfasdfkl
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone Türkiye Spotify abone sorunu

3 aylık kampanya için başvurdum, ücret kesildi. Premium şifresi için mesaj gönderin denildi ama şifre gelmedi. Vodafone ile aranızda olan sorunu çözün yoksa deezer aboneliğimi devam ettireceğim

• 3 aylık kampanya için başvurdum, ücret kesildi. Premium şifresi için mesaj gönderin denildi ama şifre gelmedi. Vodafone ile aranızda olan sorunu çözün yoksa deezer aboneliğimi devam ettireceğim
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

How do I charge the premium to my phone bill

After my 3 Month $0.99 premium was over I canceled my Premium and then a couple days later I wanted to get Spotify Premium and charge it to my phone bill but I can't seem to find the "Boku for Spotify Premium" payment option and I don't know what to ...

• After my 3 Month $0.99 premium was over I canceled my Premium and then a couple days later I wanted to get Spotify Premium and charge it to my phone bill but I can't seem to find the "Boku for Spotif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! ATTENTION : Here is how to get the old app back

I am running a non rooted , pretty much stock Atrix 4G. hated the new app and knew there was a way to get the old app back. (there is always a way) This was not my idea, I used instructions based on a comment made by "michabessems" Things you'll need...

• Music Fan
  • ...ninstall the new app (syncing songs again will be a pain) Instructions   Download the older app via this link   http://download.spotify.com/android/SpotifyAndroid.apk   Drag a...
  • junaaaid
  • Visitor
  • 16 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 7 likes

Android volume changes bug

unning the spotify app version 3.1.0.117 on Android 5.1.1 on am s6 edge. The volume bounces around on every single song noattercliffe if I have equaliser enabled or not or crossfade on or not. Happens on Bluetooth and headphones.Is there a fix for th...

• Casual Listener
  • unning the spotify app version 3.1.0.117 on Android 5.1.1 on am s6 edge. The volume bounces around on every single song noattercliffe if I have equaliser enabled or not or crossfade on or not. Happen...
  • jrgray6
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Android App no longer keeps my login info after powering device off

I've had my Android Car Stereo for about 9 months and kept my free spotify account on it.Starting last week, my login is no longer saved when I reboot the device.My friend used his premium account on it instead and it will keep the login info even af...

• I've had my Android Car Stereo for about 9 months and kept my free spotify account on it. Starting last week, my login is no longer saved when I reboot the device. My friend used his premium accoun...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes