Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

KASMA PROBLEMİ

Huawei p30lite model telefonumda girinçe aşırı derece gecikme yapıyor lütfen yardım edin.

• Visitor
  • Huawei p30lite model telefonumda girinçe aşırı derece gecikme yapıyor lütfen yardım edin.   
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there a way to shuffle across all downloaded playlists while on Android Auto?

I'm testing out a Spotify family plan and I'm finding its features rather lackluster for my use case. I want to pick a bunch of artists I like, download all the songs to my phone, and then when using Android Auto shuffle across all that local music. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm testing out a Spotify family plan and I'm finding its features rather lackluster for my use case. I want to pick a bunch of artists I like, download all the songs to my phone, and then when using...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Going offline prevents login

Operating System Android:1- Activate offline mode2- Use the storage management to move data from internal-memory to sd-card3- Wait till the transfer is finished and spotify restartsBUG: Sometimes spotify will ask you to login again into the account, ...

• Visitor
  • Operating System Android: 1- Activate offline mode 2- Use the storage management to move data from internal-memory to sd-card 3- Wait till the transfer is finished and spotify restarts BUG: Somet...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No dislike button?

How come there is no option to dislike songs anymore? How do you suppose your AI to become smarter unless you have human input? Give us back the option to dislike songs!

• Casual Listener
  •   How come there is no option to dislike songs anymore? How do you suppose your AI to become smarter unless you have human input? Give us back the option to dislike songs! 
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Language

PlanFreeCountry DeviceSamsung s8Operating System My Question or IssueI transferred my data from my old s8 to a new one, it went good but the language changed. I checked my language settings and it was still in English.

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country   Device Samsung s8 Operating System   My Question or Issue I transferred my data from my old s8 to a new one, it went good but the language changed.&nbsp...
  • lubos
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback Issue: Only plays a song for a few seconds

PlanPremiumUSACountry DeviceMotorola Moto Z3Operating SystemAndroid 9 PDXS29.84-42-3 My Question or IssueI think a new version of Spotify was rolled out. The car view is new to me. Now a song will only play in my 2015 Ram 1500 pickup for a few second...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium USACountry   Device Motorola Moto Z3 Operating System Android 9 PDXS29.84-42-3   My Question or Issue I think a new version of Spotify was rolled out. The car view is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Car
    Ram
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify offline till network change

PlanPremiumCountryNew Zealand DeviceGalaxy Note 9 Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueAs of recently Spotify is offline till a network change. Happens on my phone and my wife's phone (Galaxy s8) We stream Spotify in the car, sometimes it st...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country New Zealand    Device Galaxy Note 9   Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue As of recently Spotify is offline till a network c...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution NEw on Premium Family - "Premium Feature found" - can't listen to audiobook

PlanPremium Family (currently free)DeviceSamsung A5, Samsung A8 (2018), Windows 10 with Chrome and Web Player.Operating SystemAndroid 9, Windows 10App VersionAndroid 8.5.36.747My Question or IssueHi,we are new to Premium Family (currently in the free...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family (currently free) Device Samsung A5, Samsung A8 (2018), Windows 10 with Chrome and Web Player. Operating System Android 9, Windows 10 App Version Android 8.5.36.747 My Ques...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to play Artist Radio

Sorry for the cross post as I'm having problems on the desktop and android version: I'm unable to play Artist Radio for Keith Jarrett - web player says 'Error Could not load this playlist' and android player says 'Missing Playlist This playlist is no...

• Music Fan
  • Sorry for the cross post as I'm having problems on the desktop and android version:   I'm unable to play Artist Radio for Keith Jarrett - web player says 'Error Could not load this playlist' a...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Xiaomi, android one

PlanPremiumCountryCzech RepublicDeviceXiaomi Mi A3 LTEOperating SystemAndroid One My Question or IssueHi, I have bought myself a new phone (I used to have an also Xiaomi but it was Xiaomi Mi Max and different OS) and when I installed Spotify suddenly...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Czech Republic Device Xiaomi Mi A3 LTE Operating System Android One   My Question or Issue Hi, I have bought myself a new phone (I used to have an also Xia...
  • vans-ire
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Download bug
    Download error
    Download mode doesn't work
    Download Playlists
    Xiaomi
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded Tracks in Online Mode

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceHuawei Mate 20 ProOperating SystemAndroid 9.0My Question or IssueHi everybody, i would like to now how Spotify handles my downloaded Songs. Does Spotify plays my downloaded Songs even if I am Online? Or will the Downloa...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Huawei Mate 20 Pro Operating System Android 9.0 My Question or Issue Hi everybody, i would like to now how Spotify handles my downloaded Songs. Does Spoti...
  • psoundar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast play order

Is there a way to play podcasts in chronological order without sorting by date? I'm listening to a podcast that has been going since 2012. Scrolling past the eight years to listen to the last five episodes or so in correct order is tiresome. Device: ...

• Is there a way to play podcasts in chronological order without sorting by date? I'm listening to a podcast that has been going since 2012. Scrolling past the eight years to listen to the last five ep...
  • Skellingtor97
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Huawei P20 kein Equalizer in der App

Finde den Equalizer Button in der App nicht bei meinem P20.Android Version 9

• Visitor
  • Finde den Equalizer Button in der App nicht bei meinem P20. Android Version 9  
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Instagram story Samsung Galaxy a40

PlanPremiumCountryIreland DeviceSamsung Galaxy A40Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI got a new phone and Spotify wont allow me to share music to instagram stories. Its brand new so surely there shouldn't be an issue.My old phone was a gala...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Ireland  Device Samsung Galaxy A40 Operating System Android    My Question or Issue I got a new phone and Spotify wont allow me to share music to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

artists page not working on win 10

Premiumusawin 10 64 bit i have been having this problem for a long time.i have restated 100s of times.(both) Reinstalled spodfy.exe and spodfy.uwp apps. i have cleared all sopdfy data (app data, user data, local and roaming data, and program data).I ...

wheezs_0-1577200390303.png wheezs_1-1577201028010.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Premium usa win 10 64 bit     i have been having this problem for a long time. i have restated 100s of times.(both) Reinstalled spodfy.exe and spodfy.uwp apps. i have cleared all ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Randomly Changing

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevice(Samsung Galaxy A3)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueSpotify randomly changing my song after few seconds. Even if i paused the music, its gonna starts again.. Its really annoying and dont let me listen my song. O...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device (Samsung Galaxy A3) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue Spotify randomly changing my song after few seconds. Even if i paused the music, it...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Instagram story sharing not working

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceSamsung S10+Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueI try to share music on instagram stories and it just freezes into a black screen.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device Samsung S10+ Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue I try to share music on instagram stories and it just freezes into a black sc...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 23 likes

Spotify Web Player Is Not Working

Hello Friends,Spotify Web player is not working for me. Any idea what could be going wrong with it?

• Hello Friends, Spotify Web player is not working for me. Any idea what could be going wrong with it?    
  • cedric_heinrich
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error when hiding songs in Genre Radios "Sorry, we can't improve your station right now."

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceHuawei P SmartOperating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueWhen I try to hide a song in a genre radio (the radios you get when you tap 'Play Radio' on a genre's page), I get an error message which says "Sorry, we can't improve...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Huawei P Smart Operating System Android My Question or Issue When I try to hide a song in a genre radio (the radios you get when you tap 'Play Radio' on a genr...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Android
    Hide songs
    Radio
    Radio Stations
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes

[Android] Playing songs bug

Spoiler (Highlight to read) I don't know how else to describe it. I just can't play songs lol. Every once in awhile I'll be listening to a song, then it just stops. The pause button is still displayed, implying the song is playing but the timeline do...

• Casual Listener
  •       I don't know how else to describe it. I just can't play songs lol. Every once in awhile I'll be listening to a song, then it just stops. The pause button is still displayed, i...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Android
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes