Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

LOST OFFLINE SONGS

I've seen other similar posts about my problem but I don't think there's an effective solution yet. Every time I go offline, all my downloaded songs and albums go missing but the playlists i made and downloaded always remain. After opening the app ag...

• Casual Listener
  • I've seen other similar posts about my problem but I don't think there's an effective solution yet. Every time I go offline, all my downloaded songs and albums go missing but the playlists i made and...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Lost Offline Songs
  • 17 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Cannot login on android

hi, I did a reset on my android and now I cannot login anymore. user credentials are correct and I can login on web and laptops without any problem. I removed the android from the connected offline devices but this did not help either.what should I d...

• hi,   I did a reset on my android and now I cannot login anymore. user credentials are correct and I can login on web and laptops without any problem. I removed the android from the connected ...
  • chr1sty
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Download

I'm having trouble downloading my playlist. It says "go to settings to download using cellular". I went to my settings & toggled it & went back to my playlist to download it but it just says the same thing. What's going on?

• I'm having trouble downloading my playlist. It says "go to settings to download using cellular". I went to my settings & toggled it & went back to my playlist to download it but it just says ...
  • Bachstrom
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Troubles with logging in via the App

Cant log in via the App, however the password and the username are correct (can log onto the account via the vebsite). What should I do?

• Cant log in via the App, however the password and the username are correct (can log onto the account via the vebsite). What should I do?
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Next song starts 10-20 secs in, not from beginning

The next song keeps playing 10 to 20 seconds in instead of from the beginning even though the Crossfade is set to 0 seconds and gapless playing is off. I've tried messing with all the settings and nothing seems to change and its really annoying becau...

• The next song keeps playing 10 to 20 seconds in instead of from the beginning even though the Crossfade is set to 0 seconds and gapless  playing is off. I've tried messing with all the settings ...
  • jechin1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes

Premium y no funciona sin wifi. Doesn't work with out wifi

Im premium, but only works with wifi, if I intend to use my internet plan appears a message that I'm off line but it's not true. Tengo el spotify Premium y aparentemente esta todo bien.. Pero cuando salgo de casa sin wifi, solo reproduce mis cancione...

• Im premium, but only works with wifi, if I intend to use my internet  plan appears a message that I'm off line but it's not true. Tengo el spotify Premium y aparentemente esta todo bien.. Pero c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Assistance isn't linking my Spotify account...

I have a Samsung 8 and I've uninstalled google assistance and all and still no fix.I've done the permisson thing on the spotify app but no luck. I get to the point to where I confirm my spotify details but then it just says ERROR. any help? i have fa...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Samsung 8 and I've uninstalled google assistance and all and still no fix. I've done the permisson thing on the spotify app but no luck.  I get to the point to where I confirm my spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify ICS App, Beta app out now, download instructions here

Finally, the wait is over! Spotify has released a beta app for ICS that hopefully fixes all our problems. If you want to have it now on your phone, do the following:- Go into your phone's settings, and click on 'Security' > scroll down and switch on ...

• Roadie
  • Finally, the wait is over! Spotify has released a beta app for ICS that hopefully fixes all our problems.   If you want to have it now on your phone, do the following: - Go into your phone's ...
  • soundthealarm
  • 98 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 98 replies
  • 4 likes

Track Skipping While Casting

When I'm trying to cast from my phone to my Google Home or Chromecast, Spotify will skip tracks until the end of the playlist and then stop. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I've rebooted the casting devices, and I've cleared the cache, none...

• When I'm trying to cast from my phone to my Google Home or Chromecast, Spotify will skip tracks until the end of the playlist and then stop.     I've tried uninstalling and reinstall...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify Redmi pro MIUI

Hi Good day! By the way, I have no external memory, just internal. I just tried my own trouble shooting to find the music I just downloaded through spofity, like; 1.) Clear Data and Cache and check if the folder is still there at (Android/data/com.sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Good day!   By the way, I have no external memory, just internal.   I just tried my own trouble shooting to find the music I just downloaded through spofity, like;   1.) Clear...
  • pthreexo
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

A song is missing

Hello all, Spotify has not all songs How to upload missing tracks to Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,  Spotify has not all songs  How to upload missing tracks to Spotify. 
  • Netrilis
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to login via Android app

As the subject suggests, I'm unable to login on my Samsung S8+. My credentials are correct, but as a formailty I reset my password anyway. When I click to sign in, it momentarily signs in for about half a second then signs me out and says my username...

• As the subject suggests, I'm unable to login on my Samsung S8+. My credentials are correct, but as a formailty I reset my password anyway.  When I click to sign in, it momentarily signs in for ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working when logging in on Galaxy J2 Prime

Hi, I started to use my Galaxy J2 Prime, and when I logged in to Spotify, it gives me strange errors like not loading everything and it tells me I'm not connected to Internet, but I'm connected with Wi-Fi.

• Hi, I started to use my Galaxy J2 Prime, and when I logged in to Spotify, it gives me strange errors like not loading everything and it tells me I'm not connected to Internet, but I'm connected with ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android App will pick up unknown phones once online

Everytime i turn off offline mode it will immediately pick up another phone (iphone) which i dont have. If i click listen on this device it works for about 2 secs and switches right back. ive also noticed when i go to log off it says signed in as Mar...

• Everytime i turn off offline mode it will immediately pick up another phone (iphone) which i dont have. If i click listen on this device it works for about 2 secs and switches right back. ive also no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Other songs In the genre radio?

I would like to have a genre radio but if you do that again and again the same songs come out and that often goes on for a long time until you feel like you do not know you can change that somehow?

• I would like to have a genre radio but if you do that again and again the same songs come out and that often goes on for a long time until you feel like you do not know you can change that somehow?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks not available on android

Hi , I was wondering why i can't have access to some tracks like Planisphere by Justice whereas my friends on Apple have the track available. I have an android phine (galaxy s8 ). Maybe Spotify could fix this ?thanks

• Hi , I was wondering why i can't have access to some tracks like Planisphere by Justice whereas my friends on Apple have the track available. I have an android phine (galaxy s8 ). Maybe Spotify could...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant login

Every time I try to login it says wrong email and password combonation I tried the username and password too but it didn't work I reset my password 3 Times

• Every time I try to login it says wrong email and password combonation I tried the username and password too but it didn't work I reset my password 3 Times
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

With a regular account can't I listen to complete albums on my mobile ?

Hi,This might have been asked before but can't really find it so...It seems the only way I can start the music on my mobile is to click shuffle. I hate shuffle ;-). I want to listen to the whole album as it is recorded. I do not have a premium accoun...

• Hi, This might have been asked before but can't really find it so... It seems the only way I can start the music on my mobile is to click shuffle. I hate shuffle ;-). I want to listen to the whole ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A3 2017 Runing Slowly

Hello. I am Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 user. When I use spotify online mode running very slowly. I am using 4G Lite and SD card class 10 but when changing music and surf the weekly discovery and playlist, app frezess. I deleted the application. I loaded ...

• Hello. I am Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 user. When I use spotify online mode running very slowly. I am using 4G Lite and SD card class 10 but when changing music and surf the weekly discovery and pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes