Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • AFCM6456
  • Casual Listener
  • 65 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 65 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Google assistant plays wrong Spotify song

Hello, I don't know if I'm at the right place to ask this question but I have some small issues when I use Google assistant to play Spotify songs, albums and playlists. I often get a different result than what is asked for. As an example I asked the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I don't know if I'm at the right place to ask this question but I have some small issues when I use Google assistant to play Spotify songs, albums and playlists.   I often...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Google Assistant
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

2015 Civic -- "00" in front of song title?

What is that "00"? It shows up on both my dashboard as the song title (as in just "00") but on my center console as all the other information.

• Casual Listener
  • What is that "00"? It shows up on both my dashboard as the song title (as in just "00") but on my center console as all the other information.    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! This Song Is Not Available

Hello, I am a premium use for about 3 years now and I have never had any issues with Spotify on my Android until about a week or two ago. Now it constantly stops in the playlists and it constatnly says "Song is not available" when I know it is, even ...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I am a premium use for about 3 years now and I have never had any issues with Spotify on my Android until about a week or two ago. Now it constantly stops in the playlists and it cons...
  • gioviskius
  • Casual Listener
  • 59 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 12 likes

Music playlist half available

Hello blokes, I've just noticed today that a majority of my songs on an old playlist are grayed out, but if I search for the song individually, I find it (with a slightly different title and artist) and it's able to play. It's like someone is messing...

• Visitor
  • Hello blokes,   I've just noticed today that a majority of my songs on an old playlist are grayed out, but if I search for the song individually, I find it (with a slightly different title and...
  • gioviskius
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Notification on the icon

Hi What does this notification mean? It appered recently and I can't get rid of it. I've looked through the app but I haven't found anything, I sure it something very simpel that I'm missing, but it's starting to get realy annoying. Would appreciate ...

• Hi   What does this notification mean? It appered recently and I can't get rid of it. I've looked through the app but I haven't found anything, I sure it something very simpel that I'm missing...
  • Jon_UK
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New phone - copying all com.spotify.music folder

Hello, I got a new phone, thus i have transferred all folders under com.spotify.music to my new phone, in the same exact location. However i am still asked for password.If all fodlers are the same, shouldn't the new phone login without asking a passw...

• Hello,   I got a new phone, thus i have transferred all folders under com.spotify.music to my new phone, in the same exact location.  However i am still asked for password. If ...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log in to android app

Hi, im not able to log in to android app since last week. Via Web browser it works fine. Contacted Spotify support but no reply.

• Hi, im not able to log in to android app since last week. Via Web browser it works fine. Contacted Spotify support but no reply.
  • magdachu
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Now Playing Screen - No shuffle/loop option?

I noticed yesterday that the shuffle/loop buttons on the Now Playing screen of the Android mobile app v8.4.45.633 armV7 are no longer present. This kinda screws with how I use Spotify, in that I mainly listen to a playlist on shuffle but occasionally...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed yesterday that the shuffle/loop buttons on the Now Playing screen of the Android mobile app v8.4.45.633 armV7 are no longer present. This kinda screws with how I use Spotify, in that I...
  • 0 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 16 likes

Spotify turns off after leaving the app

I usually open Spotify start my mix and then close the app and i still can hear the music because there was some sort of notification that let me change the song or pause it, but know i can't, as soon as i close the app the music stops and i can't he...

• I usually open Spotify start my mix and then close the app and i still can hear the music because there was some sort of notification that let me change the song or pause it, but know i can't, as soo...
  • songassistant
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

cant get back, beta for spotify

cant get back my spotify beta version on my andriod. is there another beta version?

• cant get back my spotify beta version on my andriod. is there another beta version?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Android] Can't load Home and Artist pages

I am using version 8.4.44.643 and Android 7.1.2.I tried everything from cleaning app data and reloging into account to completely wipeing my device and reinstalling ROM.When I am trying to open Home/Artists pages it says "You're Offline. Please conne...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using version 8.4.44.643 and Android 7.1.2. I tried everything from cleaning app data and reloging into account to completely wipeing my device and reinstalling ROM. When I am trying to open H...
  • cloudyd3
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

App Requires Data Clear if Logged Out While Offline

Steps to Reproduce:1. Login successfully.2. Enable Offline mode.3. Close app and reboot device.4. The app must now be in a logged-out state. I'm not entirely sure how to accomplish this - I experience this issue on every reboot because of the Android...

• Casual Listener
  • Steps to Reproduce: 1. Login successfully. 2. Enable Offline mode. 3. Close app and reboot device. 4. The app must now be in a logged-out state. I'm not entirely sure how to accomplish this - I e...
  • songassistant
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth Connection Doesn't Play Sound

Hi guys. I've searched on this topic and although there are a few threads I haven't come across an actual solution for it yet. I've just purchased a new OnePlus 5 and decided to start giving Spotify a go over Google Play. When I connect via Bluetooth...

• Hi guys.    I've searched on this topic and although there are a few threads I haven't come across an actual solution for it yet.    I've just purchased a new OnePlus 5 and de...
  • Hellbilly
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

PROBLEM WITH DOWNLOADS

Hello, I´ve got an spoty premium account and when I try to download a playlist, the % of the downloads gets stuck. I´ve tried with different playlist but the problem persist. I got an android smartphone and even I´ve erased the memory but it doesn´t ...

• Hello,   I´ve got an spoty premium account and when I try to download a playlist, the % of the downloads gets stuck. I´ve tried with different playlist but the problem persist. I got an androi...
  • songassistant
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify says I'm offline

Hi to everyone! Spotify after the latest update in the search section says that I'm offline and I cannot search a song . In the home section also says that something went wrong and I have to try again. I' premium user and I have never use any crack a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi to everyone!   Spotify after the latest update in the search section says that I'm offline and I cannot search a song . In the home section also says that something went wrong and I have to...
  • ntinosterpsis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Code

Logic presale tickets are asking for a code from spotify I can not find it.

• Casual Listener
  • Logic presale tickets are asking for a code from spotify I can not find it.
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Guardar album sin tener canciones sueltas

Buenas tardes¿Se puede guardar un album como favorito sin tener todas sus canciones sueltas en la biblioteca de canciones? Es decir, tenerla solo en "albumes" Gracias!!!

• Buenas tardes ¿Se puede guardar un album como favorito sin tener todas sus canciones sueltas en la biblioteca de canciones? Es decir, tenerla solo en "albumes"   Gracias!!!
  • ab-995
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Problemas al reproducir listas (android)

Buen dia.De nuevo con otro problemita de spotify. 1. En varias ocaciones cuando me encuentro offline, (con mis listas descargadas) al intentar ingresar a determinadas listas algunas aparecen en color gris, al parecer es por que faltan canciones, la v...

• Visitor
  • Buen dia. De nuevo con otro problemita de spotify.   1. En varias ocaciones cuando me encuentro offline, (con mis listas descargadas) al intentar ingresar a determinadas listas algunas a...
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Facebook Login not working on Android

I changed my Facebook password and was logged out of my Spotify account on my Android phone. I've kept trying to login through Facebook repeatedly, but it keeps saying "A Facebook error has occurred. Please try again later". I've changed my password ...

• I changed my Facebook password and was logged out of my Spotify account on my Android phone. I've kept trying to login through Facebook repeatedly, but it keeps saying "A Facebook error has occurred....
  • JohnHoulderUK
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes