Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify se cierra al reproducir música

Amigos si me pueden ayudar, a veces sin razón alguna Spotify se cierra estando reproducciendo música descargada, he actualizado todo y aún así sucede. Algún idea que puede ser?

• Visitor
  • Amigos si me pueden ayudar, a veces sin razón alguna Spotify se cierra estando reproducciendo música descargada, he actualizado todo y aún así sucede.   Algún idea que puede ser?
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

Al querer ingresar al plan familiar de mi familia, y poner todos los datos me aparece esto "No puedes unirte a este Plan Familiar Premium. No pudimos confirmar que residas en la misma dirección que el titular de la cuenta.", ya estuve antes en otro p...

• Al querer ingresar al plan familiar de mi familia, y poner todos los datos me aparece esto "No puedes unirte a este Plan Familiar Premium.  No pudimos confirmar que residas en la misma direcció...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Buzzing

I've only come across this problem in the last week, I had uninstalled it and reinstalled it and the buzzing stopped anf then yesterday it came back and I tried to reinstalled it and it didn't help. I've tried everything I could think of and nothing ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've only come across this problem in the last week, I had uninstalled it and reinstalled it and the buzzing stopped anf then yesterday it came back and I tried to reinstalled it and it didn't help. ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No internet but yet I can post this message. Says I off offline. Settings NOT set to offline. Drivin

Says no internet and I'm offline. Driving me mad. Can't search but can use downloaded sings. Help. I'm premium user.

• Says no internet and I'm offline. Driving me mad. Can't search but can use downloaded sings. Help. I'm premium user.
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Volume locked to 100% or mute irrespective of media volume

This issue appears to be exclusive to the Spotify app -- system sounds, the basic Samsung music app and YouTube all properly adjust the volume. I have tried two clean installs with no success, and have taken care to also remove / disable all equalise...

• Casual Listener
  • This issue appears to be exclusive to the Spotify app -- system sounds, the basic Samsung music app and YouTube all properly adjust the volume. I have tried two clean installs with no success, and ha...
  • EnricoDandolo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Something went wrong issue fixed

For months I had on my Smartphone with SD card on which I stored off-line Spotify songs problems.All menues started up very slowly, giving me the green turning wheel which ended most of the times with " something went wrong". Most of the times I had ...

• Visitor
  • For months I had on my Smartphone with SD card on which I stored off-line Spotify songs problems. All menues started up very slowly, giving me the green turning wheel which ended most of the times w...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue with download music

Hi! I've got a problem with the "Download music" premium function, because when I download it, it appears like non-downloaded un a few days. The first two or three days, it works well but before that, it appears like the beginning. I've become premiu...

• Hi! I've got a problem with the "Download music" premium function, because when I download it, it appears like non-downloaded un a few days. The first two or three days, it works well but before that...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

For ppl with WiFi & or unltd internet via tmobile etc whom like creating playlists.

When you create a playlist even if it has 1 song. .then you have to download your playlist, once you do from than on forward if you add a song to that playlist it will automatically start downloading it. That's if you have download using cellular swi...

• Regular
  • When you create a playlist even if it has 1 song. .then you have to download your playlist, once you do from than on forward if you add a song to that playlist it will automatically start downloading...
  • Canope1
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    pay for spotify
    unlimited internet or wifi
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Entire album missing on my acc but my colleagues have it

There's this album by a famous band in our country that i cant find, however my classmates have the said album. Any thoughts?

• There's this album by a famous band in our country that i cant find, however my classmates have the said album. Any thoughts? 
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music sound InGame

Hallo! When i open a game on my android phone is the sound of the music quieter. Can i fix that or is this normal?

• Hallo!  When i open a game on my android phone is the sound of the music quieter.   Can i fix that or is this normal?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Error

Today I'm decided to buy spotify student premium on Turkey and I wrote my ininal but im bot a highschool student and I want exit the page but spotify pay me 6,99 TRY

• Today I'm decided to buy spotify student premium on Turkey and I wrote my ininal but im bot a highschool student and I want exit the page but spotify pay me 6,99 TRY
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile Picture issues

(Okay so I've been linked to my Facebook for at least 2/3 months)So I changed my Facebook profile picture, and it's showing the change in the website and not the app

• (Okay so I've been linked to my Facebook for at least 2/3 months) So I changed my Facebook profile picture, and it's showing the change in the website and not the app
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change volume when casting to Chromecast and Spotify is in foreground

I'm using a Nexus 6P playing from Spotify to a Chromecast Audio device (optical out to a DAC/preamp). Everything works great but I can't change the volume when Spotify the foreground app (not in background/recents). When I press the phone's Volume Up...

SCRN002.png SCRN003.png
  • Visitor
  • I'm using a Nexus 6P playing from Spotify to a Chromecast Audio device (optical out to a DAC/preamp). Everything works great but I can't change the volume when Spotify the foreground app (not in back...
  • muzeak
  • Music Fan
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Android marshmallow - no sign in, just sign up or login with Facebook?

Hi people, I have a new car stereo with android marshmallow and have downloaded the Spotify app, but... When I open it, it only gives me the option of signing up, or logging in with Facebook...??? I have premium account so just want to login...? No o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi people, I have a new car stereo with android marshmallow and have downloaded the Spotify app, but... When I open it, it only gives me the option of signing up, or logging in with Facebook...??? &...
  • thedarkstranger
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! A música para de tocar após algum tempo de ter bloqueado a tela

Sempre que vou escutar música pelo o Spotify ele tem apresentado esse problema, quando eu bloqueio a tela ou mesmo quando ela bloqueia automaticamente após o período de tempo, com um certo tempo depois a música que esta sendo reproduzida para e só vo...

• Visitor
  • Sempre que vou escutar música pelo o Spotify ele tem apresentado esse problema, quando eu bloqueio a tela ou mesmo quando ela bloqueia automaticamente após o período de tempo, com um certo tempo depo...
  • Lucianocavallin
  • 7 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 19 likes

Slow Download

Hi, friends! I'm having a problem with the downloads! They are very slow! Can anyone help me with this?

• Hi, friends!     I'm having a problem with the downloads!  They are very slow!     Can anyone help me with this? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Show my downloaded music in spotify?

Hi, is there a way to show my downloaded mp3 music in spotify music or vice versa?Thank you

• Hi, is there a way to show my downloaded mp3 music in spotify music or vice versa? Thank you
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audiobook will Not Work Thilo the end

Alle Hörbücher können nur noch zu einem Drittel abgespielt werden. Danach fehlen alle folgen. Ich kann sie weder aufrufen noch sehen. sobald ich das Album Herrunterlade kann ich die fehlenden "Songs" nicht mehr sehen, hören finden.

• Casual Listener
  • Alle Hörbücher können nur noch zu einem Drittel abgespielt werden. Danach fehlen alle folgen. Ich kann sie weder aufrufen noch sehen. sobald ich das Album Herrunterlade kann ich die fehlenden "Songs"...
  • pichjia
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't listen to podcasts.

Podcasts won't even show up on mobile. For example, I have the "Science Friday" podcast in my library, but when i open my library up on mobile, it won't show up. Can someone help me?

• Podcasts won't even show up on mobile. For example, I have the "Science Friday" podcast in my library, but when i open my library up on mobile, it won't show up. Can someone help me?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed but still only free capabilities...

So I subscribed today and naturally used the free 30 day trial. I have tried logging out and logging back in, even uninstalling and reinstalling the app and still am only receiving the free version on my account. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • So I subscribed today and naturally used the free 30 day trial. I have tried logging out and logging back in, even uninstalling and reinstalling the app and still am only receiving the free version o...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes