Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Mode: Music has interruptions

Hi, with Spotify Premium All my Devices when I Play music un office Mode The music hace interruptions like Scratch disk. Not all the music, but a lot of this. Igual try only download in the internal memory, but is the same in the SD card. I have the ...

• Hi, with Spotify Premium All my Devices when I Play music un office Mode The music hace interruptions like Scratch disk. Not all the music, but a lot of this. Igual try only download in the internal ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trava nos 4 segundos

Tenho um Moto G3 play e minha conta é premium. As musicas do spotify travam nos 4 segundos de reprodução. Ja desinstalei e fiz uma instalação limpa, mas o problema persiste. Não sei mais o que fazer.

• Casual Listener
  • Tenho um Moto G3 play e minha conta é premium. As musicas do spotify travam nos 4 segundos de reprodução. Ja desinstalei  e fiz uma instalação limpa, mas o problema persiste. Não sei mais o...
  • edilsongon
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Downloaded albums

Why do I keep losing my downloaded albums? This has happened several times and is really starting to get to me! The albums are still there, however I need to download every single one AGAIN! Not all data is lost as it never happens with my downloaded...

• Casual Listener
  • Why do I keep losing my downloaded albums? This has happened several times and is really starting to get to me! The albums are still there, however I need to download every single one AGAIN! Not all ...
  • Smee1312
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Músicas offline no cartão SD

Não consigo salvar as músicas que eu baixo no cartão SD do meu celular (o modelo do celular é Moto G4 Play e o SD é um SanDisk classe 4)

• Não consigo salvar as músicas que eu baixo no cartão SD do meu celular (o modelo do celular é Moto G4 Play e o SD é um SanDisk classe 4)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sd

No me detecta el almacenamiento SD    

Screenshot_20170908-204401.png
  • Casual Listener
  • No me detecta el almacenamiento SD       
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me find a song!

The lyric is something like ' I'll wait for youuu' he sang it in a chilled voice and sang youuu in a bit of high voiced. The music video was in black and white, not fully I dont think. He had blonde hair and a beard. Heard it today the puregym.

• The lyric is something like ' I'll wait for youuu' he sang it in a chilled voice and sang youuu in a bit of high voiced. The music video was in black and white, not fully I dont think. He had blonde ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suggested Songs Only!

Recently Spotify has been slowly decreasing the amount of music you want to listen too, and have saved, and increasing the "suggested songs" they want to play. Today after updating however I was very displeased to see that now I can no longer even li...

• Recently Spotify has been slowly decreasing the amount of music you want to listen too, and have saved, and increasing the "suggested songs" they want to play. Today after updating however I was very...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My phone doesnt have radio feature

I using spotify for a wile and i notice that my phon dont have a radio button,daily mixes too.Did i need to activate premium too use this feature???

• Visitor
  • I using spotify for a wile and i notice that my phon dont have a radio button,daily mixes too.Did i need to activate premium too use this feature???
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant connect to device

HiI got my brand new Bluesound Node2 connected to my Spotify and it worked fine until today. But now my Spotify will not connect to my Bluesound Node2.I have tried to reboot my Bluesound and uninstall both apps. I have even tried to connect with my w...

• Hi I got my brand new Bluesound Node2 connected to my Spotify and it worked fine until today. But now my Spotify will not connect to my Bluesound Node2. I have tried to reboot my Bluesound and unin...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add support for Google ChromeCast

Latest update to Android Spotify now causing Chromecast 1st generation to freeze after casting. Rebootting Android, rebooting Chromecast, FDR for Chromecast and cache delete and reinstall all did not solve. Other apps still casting correctly so Spoti...

• Latest update to Android Spotify now causing Chromecast 1st generation to freeze after casting. Rebootting Android, rebooting Chromecast, FDR for Chromecast and cache delete and reinstall all did not...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Duplicate Apps On Phone?!?

Hey everyone I need some help please, I've had Spotify for years & for some odd reason I have 2 Spotify Apps on my phone, they both open up the Spotify app though & I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling Spotify & it works but after a few minutes a d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone I need some help please, I've had Spotify for years &  for some odd reason I have 2 Spotify Apps on my phone, they both open up the Spotify app though & I've tried uninstall...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution layout diff

So my friend has a iphone and a nice layout, but i have andriond im 2 versions up and have this **bleep**ty layout when do i get the new one

• Casual Listener
  • So my friend has a iphone and a nice layout, but i have andriond im 2 versions up and have this **bleep**ty layout when do i get the new one
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con la app

Hola! Tengonun huawei y530 quebllevo utilizándola hace unas semanas con spotify...él problema esta en que se cierra cada vez que salgo, ejemploPongo a reproducir una canción y quiero contestar un mensaje, me salgo para contestar y es al instante o un...

• Hola!  Tengonun huawei y530 quebllevo utilizándola hace unas semanas con spotify... él problema esta en que se cierra cada vez que salgo, ejemplo Pongo a reproducir una canción y quiero conte...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Use local files from my PC to download in my Android is not work

I am trying to make a new playlist from my local files to download to my Android Phone but when I check ''download'' in my phone these songs are not downloaded

• I am trying to make a new playlist from my local files to download to my Android Phone but when I check ''download'' in my phone these songs are not downloaded 
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No more sound onChromecast

Since the last update there is no more sound via chromecast...Chromecast works perfectly with YouTube...

• Casual Listener
  • Since the last update there is no more sound via chromecast... Chromecast works perfectly with YouTube...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't play a certain album

Hello,I can't play a certain album. To be more specific there is a certain album that I can't even find through search. I find it when I search for it on another device with a different account. Even if I share this album to myself I can't get to pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I can't play a certain album. To be more specific there is a certain album that I can't even find through search. I find it when I search for it on another device with a different account. Ev...
  • ProDask
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline music

I purchased premium so I can listen to music without having wifi, but when I select my playlist it says my playlist is not available. I had already downloaded all my songs in "your library". What do I need to do to listen to my playlist offline?

• I purchased premium so I can listen to music without having wifi, but when I select my playlist it says my playlist is not available.  I had already downloaded all my songs in "your library". &...
  • Titox
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Detect SD

hOLA, BUENAS TARDES, NO ME RECONOCE MI TARJETA SD DESDE LA ULTIMA ACTUALIZACION Y QUIERO BAJAR MI PLAYLIST PERO SE VA AL INTERNO YA CAMBIEN DOS SD PORQUE PENSE QUE ERA EL PROBLEMA PERO NO ME LO DETECTA, YA FORMATEE EL TELEFONO

• Casual Listener
  • hOLA, BUENAS TARDES, NO ME RECONOCE MI TARJETA SD DESDE LA ULTIMA ACTUALIZACION Y QUIERO BAJAR MI PLAYLIST PERO SE VA AL INTERNO YA CAMBIEN DOS SD PORQUE PENSE QUE ERA EL PROBLEMA PERO NO ME LO DETEC...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Background playing trouble

When ı try to listen spotify in background music usually stop after 1 song or a few minutes after and it continues if you open spotify again but if you put it in background again it stops!! It is annoying please help about that. I can't enjoy my run ...

• Casual Listener
  • When ı try to listen spotify in background music usually stop after 1 song or a few minutes after and it continues if you open spotify again but if you put it in background again it stops!! It is ann...
  • Burkine
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

It's time again to ask Spotify for an option to disable Spotify Connect

It seems like just about every suggestion I've seen on these forums gets marked "not right now" by the moderators, but this is one that needs to be brought up over and over until something is done about it. I'm tired of unlocking my screen to see tha...

• Music Fan
  • It seems like just about every suggestion I've seen on these forums gets marked "not right now" by the moderators, but this is one that needs to be brought up over and over until something is done ab...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes