Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Desi genre needs some sub genres.

As Spotify recently came into Indian Music Market...We now have a specific genre “Desi” to have all the Spotify curated playlist for Indian music. Thats Great! “But its very difficult to find all the playlist that’s available for the language we know...

Anand_Rajasekar_0-1622805653849.png
  • Casual Listener
  • As Spotify recently came into Indian Music Market...We now have a specific genre “Desi” to have all the Spotify curated playlist for Indian music. Thats Great!    “But its very dif...
  • mirrasel
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
    Music Discussion
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Data ''mismatch'' regarding conversion campaign and Spotify for artists.

Started promoting one of my singles with a marketing company. after 1 day of the conversion campaign, we got 2000 conversions from social media right to my single on Spotify.Sounds great right?That's why I was surprised to see that on Spotify for art...

• Started promoting one of my singles with a marketing company. after 1 day of the conversion campaign, we got 2000 conversions from social media right to my single on Spotify. Sounds great right? Th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium duo problem

My husband and I don’t have separate Accts. If I’m listening he can’t and vise versa. Somehow I’m on both Accts. This is really frustrating.

• Visitor
  • My husband and I don’t have separate Accts. If I’m listening he can’t and vise versa. Somehow I’m on both Accts.  This is really frustrating. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student plan for all students

Student plan supports only college or university students. As a highschooler I would like to get access to the student plan as well. Spotify has said that they made family plan for that, but for instance in my family I am the only one who's using spo...

• Student plan supports only college or university students. As a highschooler I would like to get access to the student plan as well. Spotify has said that they made family plan for that, but for inst...
  • scarletvvitch
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I cant see lyrics on spotify app ios

I just cant see the lyrics of any song, i tried reinstaling the app and logging out and in many times but it doesnt work so there is something with my account i think or something with the app i don’t know

• I just cant see the lyrics of any song, i tried reinstaling the app and logging out and in many times but it doesnt work so there is something with my account i think or something with the app i don’...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to sort Tracks inside a playlist in genres? :-)

Hey.The feature in the following isn't working. How can I make it work?Happy for help!! ,李 https://newsroom.spotify.com/2021-02-25/how-to-sort-your-favorite-songs-with-spotifys-new-genre-and-mood-filters/

• Visitor
  • Hey. The feature in the following isn't working.  How can I make it work? Happy for help!! ,😁🧡   https://newsroom.spotify.com/2021-02-25/how-to-sort-your-favorite-songs-with-sp...
  • 0dium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Page not found. Unable to claim permission"

Friends are getting this message when I share my playlists with them. They've reloaded their apps but that does not fix the issue. Do you know what the issue might be?

• Visitor
  • Friends are getting this message when I share my playlists with them. They've reloaded their apps but that does not fix the issue.   Do you know what the issue might be?
  • ToolboxT
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't open on Android

Spotify was working fine until one day I tried to open it and it now gets stuck on the opening logo screen. I've done several reinstall with and without the sim card in, have enabled all permissions, and cleared all caches.I have a Samsung Galaxy S22...

• Visitor
  • Spotify was working fine until one day I tried to open it and it now gets stuck on the opening logo screen. I've done several reinstall with and without the sim card in, have enabled all permissions,...
  • HeliOZ
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

friends actvity

I can't see my friends' listening activity. To solve this, I deleted the application and reinstalled it, but it did not work. I logged in from a different account and noticed that it appeared . Moreover, although the parts in the settings are correct...

• I can't see my friends' listening activity. To solve this, I deleted the application and reinstalled it, but it did not work. I logged in from a different account and noticed that it appeared . Moreo...
  • keskispas
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Some songs don’t play and it won’t stop

My playlists never truly save anymore. Some songs in my playlist just don’t do anything when clicked. I have premium, I have space. The app hasn’t let me download properly for so long. Most of my downloaded songs only play when connected to the inter...

• Visitor
  • My playlists never truly save anymore. Some songs in my playlist just don’t do anything when clicked. I have premium, I have space. The app hasn’t let me download properly for so long. Most of my dow...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts Finally Gone?

I cancelled my subscription after nearly a decade because of podcasts being littered everywhere. I checked the app today and see no podcasts anywhere, which is good. And there's an offer of 3 months for $9.99. Did your company take the hint or are yo...

• Gig Goer
  • I cancelled my subscription after nearly a decade because of podcasts being littered everywhere. I checked the app today and see no podcasts anywhere, which is good. And there's an offer of 3 months ...
  • leroybrock
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App stops working after each song

each time I use Spotify, the app (8.7.54 on ios) will play one song then won’t play the next one even if it’s downloaded or even open playlists that are downloaded so I have to fully close the app then reopen it after every song. I’ve tried restartin...

• Visitor
  • each time I use Spotify, the app (8.7.54 on ios) will play one song then won’t play the next one even if it’s downloaded or even open playlists that are downloaded so I have to fully close the app th...
  • jgtrulli
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

The AI for Daily Mix and other customatized playlists needs improving

I'm been using Spotify for at least five years, and I'm getting a general feeling that the songs included in Daily Mix and other Made for Me playlists have been becoming more and more predictable.As a result, there has been fewer and fewer surprises ...

• I'm been using Spotify for at least five years, and I'm getting a general feeling that the songs included in Daily Mix and other Made for Me playlists have been becoming more and more predictable. A...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify progress bar from notification panel

My phone had a software update and now the progress bar is missing from the notification panel. I can skip songs, play and pause from the panel, but I can't control the progress of the song because that bar is missing

• My phone had a software update and now the progress bar is missing from the notification panel. I can skip songs, play and pause from the panel, but I can't control the progress of the song because t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Library : sorting by music categories

Hi, i heard that it’s possible to sort by music category in the library in other country. When do you plan launching it in Canada? It would be such a nice feature to add. Ex: i only want to listen music in my library. thanks,

• Visitor
  • Hi, i heard that it’s possible to sort by music category in the library in other country. When do you plan launching it in Canada?   It would be such a nice feature to add. Ex: i only want to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

podcasts don't play on Alexa! HUGE feature, completely missing?!

there is a long standing KNOWN ISSUE of podcasts not paying on Alexa devices has been going ignored by Spotify since 2018 according to their own community board posts. the most recent megathread regarding this issue has been marked as "SOLVED" when t...

• Music Fan
  •   there is a long standing KNOWN ISSUE of podcasts not paying on Alexa devices has been going ignored by Spotify since 2018 according to their own community board posts.   the most recen...
  • meganfortheanimals
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Feature Improvement
    FIX YOUR PODCASTS
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify is getting sued

It has now been 28 days since I last heard back from Spotify about an issue I reported three months ago. It has been a week and no one has answered my refund request. It has been two weeks and no one has answered my GDPR request. So if anyone has any...

• Visitor
  • It has now been 28 days since I last heard back from Spotify about an issue I reported three months ago. It has been a week and no one has answered my refund request. It has been two weeks and no one...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscriptions
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa says Spotify offline on Sonos

Hi This is a really frustrating problem. Spotify won't play on Sonos when commanded through Alexa. It says Spotify is offline. I have tried every single solution that has been given on chat forums but nothing works. Could you please let me know how I...

• Visitor
  • Hi   This is a really frustrating problem. Spotify won't play on Sonos when commanded through Alexa. It says Spotify is offline. I have tried every single solution that has been given on chat ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Errors when making requests to accounts.spotify.com

Hey, there I have been getting this error for a while now [2022-01-25 08:01:57.223 +0000] ERROR (Cluster #0): getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND accounts.spotify.comservice-bot3-1 | err: {service-bot3-1 | "type": "Error",service-bot3-1 | "message": "getaddrinfo E...

• Hey, there I have been getting this error for a while now   [2022-01-25 08:01:57.223 +0000] ERROR (Cluster #0): getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND accounts.spotify.com service-bot3-1 | err: { service-bot...
  • raghavnarain3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes