Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Hunter + Make Private Profile

Dear Spotify,I really need your help to get rid of a stalker on Spotify. This one person keeps making multiple accounts of me and I have unfollowed everyone of my friends on Spotify because of this. They just keep making new accounts of me and follow...

• ...evices and make playlist private. I didn't want my account playlist public, but it keeps saying that people who see it can save it to their profile. I don't like the idea of having them be able to s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Larger family accounts

Between kids and adults we have 10 people in our house living under one roof. Each with a smartphone. How can a get 10 acounts?

• Visitor
  • Between kids and adults we have 10 people in our house living under one roof. Each with a smartphone. How can a get 10 acounts? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can’t listen to podcasts

hello!please make podcasts available for listeners from kazakhstan, this is not fair that someone from other country can access to podcasts, lyrics and we, users from kazakhstan, can’t even tho we pay same price as other countries. i know that our co...

• Visitor
  • hello! please make podcasts available for listeners from kazakhstan, this is not fair that someone from other country can access to podcasts, lyrics and we, users from kazakhstan, can’t even tho we ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Party vote mode

A mode should exist to allow a party to collaboratively adjust the music playlist with adjustable levels of control eg most votes wins, MC decides, etc people can submit songs to the party playlist and songs can get up voted etc

• Visitor
  • A mode should exist to allow a party to collaboratively adjust the music playlist with adjustable levels of control eg most votes wins, MC decides, etc people can submit songs to the party playlist a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Easter egg

I'm a little unsure if I'm in the right forum, but I'm trying. Will Spotify have an Easter campaign this year?

• Visitor
  • I'm a little unsure if I'm in the right forum, but I'm trying. Will Spotify have an Easter campaign this year?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Make playlist navigation easier?

Go to your liked songs, scroll down and you’ll be able to toggle a scrolling feature; on the right side of your screen. That can not only guide you to the specific month a song was added but the exact year. I’m a Spotify junkie the addition of this f...

• Casual Listener
  • Go to your liked songs, scroll down and you’ll be able to toggle a scrolling feature; on the right side of your screen. That can not only guide you to the specific month a song was added but the exac...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify app for PS3

Hi guys! Where did you get Spotify app for Sony PS3? There are not at PS Store. PS support answered is removed by the owner.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys! Where did you get Spotify app for Sony PS3? There are not at PS Store. PS support answered is removed by the owner.
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cleanify.app - The easiest way to Clean your Spotify playlists :)

Hi everyone, I recently finished building Cleanify which is the easiest way to convert your explicit Spotify playlists to clean Spotify playlists (and vice versa!). Please let me know if you have any feedback if you check it out

• Hi everyone, I recently finished building Cleanify which is the easiest way to convert your explicit Spotify playlists to clean Spotify playlists (and vice versa!). Please let me know if yo...
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes
  • App & Features
    Discovery & Promo
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Disable Lyrics

Mods or PowerUsers, How do I turn off or disable the new Lyrics at the bottom of now playing. They make me Sick. I tried creating/connecting a Musixmatch profile to extend options but it doesn’t exist. How can Spotify charge you money monthly and for...

• Mods or PowerUsers,   How do I turn off or disable the new Lyrics at the bottom of now playing. They make me Sick. I tried creating/connecting a Musixmatch profile to extend options but it doe...
  • zzzanja
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Keep home button simple

Top of it: recently played whether its an album or an artist or a podcast, just below that please put back recent playlist: useful and simple.And then right under that, place everything on earth spotify likes to suggest to me. 90% of my time i jump b...

•  Top of it: recently played whether its an album or an artist or a podcast, just below that please put back recent playlist: useful and simple. And then right under that, place everything on ea...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Difference between Artist Mix and Artist Radio

So I've noticed that I have both an EMBRZ Radio and EMBRZ Mix. They are different, but why? Do Mixes and Radios function differently?

• Music Fan
  • So I've noticed that I have both an EMBRZ Radio and EMBRZ Mix. They are different, but why? Do Mixes and Radios function differently?
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Your Equalizer Options?

Does anyone on here use the equalizer at all? If so, do you use any of the preset equalizer modes? Or do you make a custom one? Do you apply the settings to podcasts as well? What do you think would be the best equalizer setting here on Spotify?

• Roadie
  • Does anyone on here use the equalizer at all?  If so, do you use any of the preset equalizer modes?  Or do you make a custom one?  Do you apply the settings to podcasts as well?  ...
  • kamberosa
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Crosfade Off

Have new Moto G Pure android 11 phone. When I go to crossfade it says it is off to the left of the crossfade bar and there is no toggle switch to turn it on/off. Slider moves but but does not adjust seconds. Tried Uninstalling then downloading again ...

• Casual Listener
  • Have new Moto G Pure android 11 phone. When I go to crossfade it says it is off to the left of the crossfade bar and there is no toggle switch to turn it on/off. Slider moves but but does not adjust ...
  • c4kr7vfhs8idso1dl376
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon & Google speakers will turn off Shuffle mode when asked to "Play Music"

I ask my speaker to play music, my default service is Spotify. It plays the last song played from previous session BUT TURNS OFF SHUFFLE, so it plays the next sequential song on the album in the playlist. I have a number of albums in my playlist, I w...

• Casual Listener
  • I ask my speaker to play music, my default service is Spotify. It plays the last song played from previous session BUT TURNS OFF SHUFFLE, so it plays the next sequential song on the album in the play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline Listenings and Royalties

There's a service I won't name that doesn't record what you listen to offline. I just want to confirm: does Spotify record what we listen to offline both for paying artists' royalties and our listening stats?

• Gig Goer
  • There's a service I won't name that doesn't record what you listen to offline. I just want to confirm: does Spotify record what we listen to offline both for paying artists' royalties and our listeni...
  • JJSTRK
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Organising Music

Hey all, I need some ideas on how to organise all my music on Spotify. For the longest time, I’ve just listened from album to album, but I want something more organised and more accessible. Instead of endless scrolling for certain songs I want to lis...

• Hey all, I need some ideas on how to organise all my music on Spotify. For the longest time, I’ve just listened from album to album, but I want something more organised and more accessible. Instead o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Storage usage reading wrong

Hi Guys,I couldn't find anything about this topic (nothing active). I understand a small difference between the android settings and the inbuilt storage reading but not that much. I have downloaded around 700 songs so I thought about 10 MB per song (...

Screenshot_20220228-230129.jpg image.jpeg
  • Hi Guys, I couldn't find anything about this topic (nothing active). I understand a small difference between the android settings and the inbuilt storage reading but not that much. I have downloaded...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why isn't there a visualizer for pc it would be lovely to have playing when in usee

I like the iTunes one the most I feel as if its missing for pc Spotify could even let the music creators make custom ones could be good for advertising or just pure enjoyment just my two cents I'm sure a lot will agree on this.

• I like the iTunes one the most I feel as if its missing for pc Spotify could even let the music creators make custom ones could be good for advertising or just pure enjoyment just my two cents I'm su...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes