Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Guys, is it possible to decline all unnecessary cookies and data trackers without 100500 clicks?

When I want to deny using unnecessary cookies and prohibit operations with the data, I need to click on every category, then uncheck the checkboxes, then DON'T click on save settings because it will save it not for the section, but for the whole list...

• When I want to deny using unnecessary cookies and prohibit operations with the data, I need to click on every category, then uncheck the checkboxes, then DON'T click on save settings because it will ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Album shuffle button still showing - how can I replace it?

I read that Spotify has changed the album play button so that it no longer plays by default. However, mine is still the old shuffle play button. Any ideas how I can change this without reinstalling the app? And if I do need to reinstall, will it reme...

• I read that Spotify has changed the album play button so that it no longer plays by default. However, mine is still the old shuffle play button. Any ideas how I can change this without reinstalling t...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The updated remote listening feature is awful.

Me and my friends absolutely loved what Spotify added ca. 2 years ago.That you can share a spotifyQR with people and they just have to scan it and now anyone can add songs to queue, change songs etc etc. The possibilities were endless. They seemingly...

• Me and my friends absolutely loved what Spotify added ca. 2 years ago. That you can share a spotifyQR with people and they just have to scan it and now anyone can add songs to queue, change songs et...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sharing Playlists with other Spotify users directly NEEDS to HAPPEN

Just discovered that it's not possible to share a playlist with another Spotify user (I wanted to share it with someone I know who I follow and who follows me back etc) directly using the Spotify app. You either have to share it with them using the o...

• Casual Listener
  • Just discovered that it's not possible to share a playlist with another Spotify user (I wanted to share it with someone I know who I follow and who follows me back etc) directly using the Spotify app...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 10 replies
  • 204 likes
  • App & Features
  • 10 replies
  • 204 likes

Finally Spotify Is Doing Some Things Right

A couple days ago, I noticed some really cool feature updates on the mobile application, at least on Androids. A few came at a time. When I went to my "Liked Songs" section, I saw that the search bar is now like on other playlists. When a search bar ...

• Roadie
  • A couple days ago, I noticed some really cool feature updates on the mobile application, at least on Androids. A few came at a time.   When I went to my "Liked Songs" section, I saw that the s...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

**bleep**

I am a premium subscriber. Over the years Spotify has been a great service, but the intrusion of podcasts onto the platform is unbearable. They absolutely clutter the main page in the web and app. They come up in searches. I do not listen to them, I ...

• Regular
  • I am a premium subscriber. Over the years Spotify has been a great service, but the intrusion of podcasts onto the platform is unbearable. They absolutely clutter the main page in the web and app. Th...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Weird podcast commercials on Premium account

Hi All,i dont know when this problem started. But i get random commercials after i am finnished listening to a podcast? It is really weird because i have a premium account. Like i dont mind getting podcast recommendations that i can choose to play or...

• Hi All, i dont know when this problem started. But i get random commercials after i am finnished listening to a podcast? It is really weird because i have a premium account. Like i dont mind getting...
  • DrFrida
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sorting playlists on the computer

How do I sort playlists on the computer? I can on my phonebut not my computer.

• How do I sort playlists on the computer? I can on my phonebut not my computer.  
  • MattSkull
  • Casual Listener
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • App & Features
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

How will Spotify compete (HD Music)

Thought this would have been done to death but nothing jumped out so lets address the elephant in the room... Spotify just recently ramped up their family plan and a promise of HD music later this year, one could be forgiven to assume at an increased...

• Visitor
  • Thought this would have been done to death but nothing jumped out so lets address the elephant in the room...   Spotify just recently ramped up their family plan and a promise of HD music late...
  • nf65ie1-_0dgl
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • App & Features
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Hey Spotify feature

I just wanted quick question: Is Hey Spotify feature available everywhere? (I mean in therms of countries) cause I heard that its USA only. I would love to have it as I drive a lot in car and being able to change songs by voice would be perfect. I ha...

• I just wanted quick question: Is Hey Spotify feature available everywhere? (I mean in therms of countries) cause I heard that its USA only. I would love to have it as I drive a lot in car and being a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

ATTENTION STEVE HOWE... YES - SIBERIAN KHATRU (2003) - DEFECTIVE TRACK , BEGINNING IS CLIPPED

ATTENTION STEVE HOWE, SPOTIFY CLIPPED YOUR GUITAR RIFF.... on the YES album "Close To The Edge" (deluxe expanded edition remix 2003), the opening guitar riff on SIBERIAN KHATRU is clipped. The first few notes are missing.

• Roadie
  • ATTENTION STEVE HOWE, SPOTIFY CLIPPED YOUR GUITAR RIFF....   on the YES album  "Close To The Edge" (deluxe expanded edition remix 2003), the opening guitar riff on SIBERIAN KHATRU is clip...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternative iOS Spotify app without podcasts?

Does anyone know alternative iOS apps for Spotify that are not bloated with podcasts? I don't like how the podcasts are everywhere in the app so I'm looking for an app that does the one thing that I have my Spotify subscription for, which is music. E...

• Roadie
  • Does anyone know alternative iOS apps for Spotify that are not bloated with podcasts? I don't like how the podcasts are everywhere in the app so I'm looking for an app that does the one thing that I ...
  • csforbes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify on Huawei AppGallery

I love Spotify and I hope that soon we will have the app on Huawei AppGallery. Huawei smartphones are quite popular in a lot of countries where Spotify operates, so I don't know what is the reason it's not on the platform when some of the competitors...

• I love Spotify and I hope that soon we will have the app on Huawei AppGallery. Huawei smartphones are quite popular in a lot of countries where Spotify operates, so I don't know what is the reason it...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Productivity and Workout Timers

Hello All, I wanted to reach out to suggest a feature idea, but also, ask if there might be a playlist or two that is able to accomplish this.What I would like is to recognize timers that beep, ding, and/or, buzz during the song to indicate certain t...

• Hello All,   I wanted to reach out to suggest a feature idea, but also, ask if there might be a playlist or two that is able to accomplish this. What I would like is to recognize timers that ...
  • osborndane
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dislike Songs or Artists and stop them from being played

How does one dislike or stop a song or artist from being played? There used to be an option in the bottom left corner of the Spotify app on Windows 10 where you could do so. Right clicking on things also doesn't work anymore. I've tried things throug...

• Visitor
  • How does one dislike or stop a song or artist from being played?  There used to be an option in the bottom left corner of the Spotify app on Windows 10 where you could do so.  Right clickin...
  • Fundco
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • App & Features
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

FIX THE ANDROID AUTO LAYOUT OR I CANCEL PREMIUM, THX!

spotify doesn't **bleep** about its loyal customers. change my mind.

• Regular
  • spotify doesn't **bleep** about its loyal customers. change my mind.
  • Thatchrisfellow
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Nerfed functionality on chromecast 4k app

Any reason why the app for chrome cast 4k is so featureless? Not being able to got to an album, artist or start a new radio playlist from a now playing track is frustrating to say the least, then way you browse artists is, In my opinion, terrible. Ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Any reason why the app for chrome cast 4k is so featureless? Not being able to got to an album, artist or start a new radio playlist from a now playing track is frustrating to say the least, then way...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Enhanced button" would be improved by giving recommendations of the Genres in my playlist.

I have a multi-Genre music playlist that I play in my office. The playlist includes artists such as J Balvin, John Mellencamp, Chris Stapleton, Adele, Ozzy, Selena, NF, Hootie, Tom Petty, Texas Tornados, Nat King Cole and Elton John and many genres i...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a multi-Genre music playlist that I play in my office.  The playlist includes artists such as J Balvin, John Mellencamp, Chris Stapleton, Adele, Ozzy, Selena, NF, Hootie, Tom Petty, Texas...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving tracks within playlists

If you have a big playlist, with dozen of tracks, it is no longer possible to move 'say track 65 up to 10th position. Quite frustrating.

• Regular
  • If you have a big playlist, with dozen of tracks, it is no longer possible to move 'say track 65 up to 10th position. Quite frustrating.
  • joeburg
  • Music Fan
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes
  • App & Features
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes