Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Remove Playlist from Home Page

Remove Playlist from Home Page

Please add the ability to remove a play list from my home page. 

If I listen to a soundtrack, I might not want to see it suggested to me for weeks on end.

If a friend suggested an album, but it's not really my taste, I don't want it to be continually suggested. 

If Spotify decides to create new playlists, and its not something I want to listen to, I want the ability to remove it from my Home page so I can get more suggestions of music I am interested in.

2 Replies

Hi @l_23g6y-i7kdn,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

I recommend adding your vote to this idea regarding removing items from the "Recently Played" section of the Home screen and this idea regarding customizing the Home screen in general to your own preferred settings; as well as subscribing to these ideas by clicking the three-dots menu in the top-right area of screen and selecting "Subscribe," such that you receive relevant updates.

Or, if you have a slightly different idea in mind, feel free to post it here in the Ideas Exchange. In this case, I would also recommend reading the guidelines for submitting Spotify Ideas.

You can read more about how feedback on Ideas reaches Spotify here.

I hope this helps, and let us know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I fully support your request.

I hate that even if I removed 3 playlists suggested by Spotify from the so-called "my" taste profile, they stay there like their authors payed Spotify to push them forward.. 😐

Suggested posts