Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2351 replies
  • 1904 likes
  • 2351 replies
  • 1904 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Semblant: Lunar Manifesto

Hello! Today I wanted to listen some music from this album, but I sadly saw, it was deleted and the songs are inactive (but I downloaded it earlier with the Spotify app). What happened with this album?I am using Spotify app on Android and Windows, in...

• Visitor
  • Hello!   Today I wanted to listen some music from this album, but I sadly saw, it was deleted and the songs are inactive (but I downloaded it earlier with the Spotify app).   What happe...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • missing album
    Missing Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does Spotify's "I Wanna Know You" only feature Hannah Montana?

For some reason, on Spotify, there is only one version of "I Wanna Know You," and the version with David Archuleta is not on the track even though it is listed as so. On Apple Music they are listed as two separate tracks, but for some reason, the tra...

crimescene.PNG
  • For some reason, on Spotify, there is only one version of "I Wanna Know You," and the version with David Archuleta is not on the track even though it is listed as so. On Apple Music they are listed a...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop] WHY AM I RECEIVING ADVERTS ON SPOTIFY WHEN I PAY FOR PREMIUM??? ITS DISGUSTING

I have Spotify Premium. I pay £9.99 a month solely because I do not want to be assaulted by endless adverts. I just received an advert before playing the Joe Rogan podcast. This is unacceptable behaviour from Spotify.

• Visitor
  • I have Spotify Premium. I pay £9.99 a month solely because I do not want to be assaulted by endless adverts. I just received an advert before playing the Joe Rogan podcast.  This is unaccepta...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs In An Album Are Meshed Together

I’ve tried to play the album Elvis Country a few times each on a different device and each song is split in two. For example if I were to play Little Cabin on the Hill it will start in the middle of the song and once the song ends it will play only t...

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve tried to play the album Elvis Country a few times each on a different device and each song is split in two. For example if I were to play Little Cabin on the Hill it will start in the middle of ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Albums request

Here is a list of some albums I'd love spotify to add to their collection. Hollyweird - Poison released 2002 on Cyanide MusicRatt (EP) – Ratt, released 1984, re-released 1989 on Atlantic (don’t confuse with Ratt 1999)Sound of White Noise – Anthrax, r...

• Here is a list of some albums I'd love spotify to add to their collection.   Hollyweird - Poison released 2002 on Cyanide Music Ratt (EP) – Ratt, released 1984, re-released 1989 on Atlantic ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Home Page "New Episodes"

Please see the screenshot. On my desktop app homepage the first item is "New Episodes" of some podcast that I've never listened to. I don't even listen to podcasts, so this is annoying and makes the app much less usable. How do I get rid of this "New...

• Please see the screenshot. On my desktop app homepage the first item is "New Episodes" of some podcast that I've never listened to. I don't even listen to podcasts, so this is annoying and makes the ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't access Dinosaur Train Soundtrack

I am trying to access the Dinosaur Train Soundtrack, but Spotify is saying the content isn't available. It doesn't say anything about requiring a premium subscription. Does this require a paid subscription? https://open.spotify.com/album/4GC392LsfpYI...

• I am trying to access the Dinosaur Train Soundtrack, but Spotify is saying the content isn't available.  It doesn't say anything about requiring a premium subscription.  Does this require a...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I remove the section "Best of RadioLab" from my home page?

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueRecently in the middle of the home page a new section has appeared, it is called "Best of RadioLab" and lists episodes of the RadioLab podcast. I am not subscri...

2021-06-24 17_00_24-Spotify – Web Player - Brave.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Recently in the middle of the home page a new section has appeared, it is called "Be...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Block racist podcasts

It looks like the voting for this idea has been closed, and I'd like to re-open it.There are many racist podcasters that show up on "Best Episode of the Week" like Ibram X Kendi. I would like to simply be able to choose which podcasts to block so I d...

• ...o simply be able to choose which podcasts to block so I don't have racist content served to me. Can we please open the voting on this idea again?  
  • MateusM
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[Desktop][Discover] Daily Mix songs greyed out

Why does Spotify put songs that are greyed out on my Daily Mix? If the song cannot be played, what use it it on the list?

• Roadie
  • Why does Spotify put songs that are greyed out on my Daily Mix? If the song cannot be played, what use it it on the list?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Copy/Cut n Paste Option Removed. Why??

Among my multiple gripes with the new Spotify layout/function I'm really lost as for why they've removed the copy or cut n paste function? (cmd+C, cmd+V etc).If I have a playlist of 2000+ songs and want to move a song say from the bottom to the very ...

• Casual Listener
  • Among my multiple gripes with the new Spotify layout/function I'm really lost as for why they've removed the copy or cut n paste function? (cmd+C, cmd+V etc). If I have a playlist of 2000+ songs a...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Ad Song

There is this advertisement song that has the lyrics "Wish that I could see your face again" or something like that by a male singer. Anyone know what the song title is? Thank you here are the song recordings: What song is this? credits to @kokobeybW...

• Gig Goer
  • There is this advertisement song that has the lyrics "Wish that I could see your face again" or something like that by a male singer. Anyone know what the song title is? Thank you   here are t...
  • niklasmatrix
  • Music Fan
  • 60 replies
  • 6 likes
  • advert song
  • 60 replies
  • 6 likes

Daily Mix, Drive, and Discover Weekly problem

PlanIndividualCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 20Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueAt night I listen to Ocean sounds on repeat to sleep. The problem I'm having is now Spotify adds ocean and nature sounds to the Discover Weekly and Daily ...

• Plan Individual Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue At night I listen to Ocean sounds on repeat to sleep. The problem I'm having i...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume control on xbox

it won’t let me change the volume on my Xbox even when the app isn’t running. Help?

• Visitor
  • it won’t let me change the volume on my Xbox even when the app isn’t running. Help?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add request: Michael McDonald - Sweet Freedom (original and 12")

Can Spotify add:Michael McDonald - Sweet Freedom (original and 12")The eighties version, not the modern version with Safri Duo

• Music Fan
  • Can Spotify add: Michael McDonald - Sweet Freedom (original and 12") The eighties version, not the modern version with Safri Duo
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Música do Foo Fighters

PlanPremiumCountryBrasilDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueTem uma música do Foo Fighters chamada Baker Street que não está no Spotify, Vocês podem incl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brasil Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Tem uma músi...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Banda Junk

PlanPremiumCountryBrasilDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueTem uma banda de Rock no Brasil chamada Junk que possui músicas como Odeio e Vamo Comemorá qu...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brasil Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Tem uma band...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Track with DSF ep The Vision

Hi folks, iIm a huge fan of Organic House and i recently discovered that there's a problem with two tracks in The Vision EP with DSF ! so if you play the vision you'll listen to Where Is The Spacecraft ! but if you play the last one you'll listen als...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi folks,  iIm a huge fan of Organic House and i recently discovered that there's a problem with two tracks in The Vision EP with DSF ! so if you play the vision you'll listen to Where Is The...
  • Phoenix_Nebula
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Whats with the Spotify premium ad mentioning tv streaming as a premium feature?

PlanFreeCountry - Australia DeviceiMac 21.5 inch 2017Operating SystemmacOS Big Sur 11.4 So recently I have been hearing these Spotify premium ads claiming in the features that with Spotify premium "you can stream to your tv". I use tv streaming weekl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country - Australia   Device iMac 21.5 inch 2017 Operating System macOS Big Sur 11.4   So recently I have been hearing these Spotify premium ads claiming in the features ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes