Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Superuser Contribution App sound issue, jack and jack

My Samsung S20fe' s sound was knocked out by Jack &Jack track 'beg'. Last few days everytime it is next to play, everything stops on Spotify. Today it did the same. I came out of the app. Later I realisised the system sound, notification sound and me...

• Music Fan
  • My Samsung S20fe' s sound was knocked out by Jack &Jack track 'beg'. Last few days everytime it is next to play, everything stops on Spotify. Today it did the same. I came out of the app. Later I...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Offline schalten

Hallo zusammen, ich weiß nicht, ob ich hier richtig bin. Ich habe eine Frage zum Thema "offline hören". Muss ich wenn ich die auf "offline" gestellten Playlists außerhalb meines Wlan´s hören möchte immer unter "Einstellungen" --> "Wiedergabe" den Sch...

• Hallo zusammen,   ich weiß nicht, ob ich hier richtig bin. Ich habe eine Frage zum Thema "offline hören". Muss ich wenn ich die auf "offline" gestellten Playlists außerhalb meines Wlan´s hören...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adverts are too loud compared with the volume of my music

I don't usually mind adverts that much but it's really annoying when they are really loud. When I'm listening to music at a volume of about 10% of Spotify app some adverts are as loud as if I had it on 100% making me pause immedeatly or take my headp...

• I don't usually mind adverts that much but it's really annoying when they are really loud. When I'm listening to music at a volume of about 10% of Spotify app some adverts are as loud as if I had it ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes

Christmas music cheer

I want to see Spotify lead a global Christmas music playlist release campaign

• Visitor
  • I want to see Spotify lead a global Christmas music playlist release campaign
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • null
    Partnership
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ailee’s discography in Spotify is all over the place.

Hi, I was just finding K-pop vocalist Ailee’s new album, AMY, and found out that her discography is now all over the place when it was all in only one artist page. By all over the place, I mean there are like seven separate artist pages of her. Could...

• Hi, I was just finding K-pop vocalist Ailee’s new album, AMY, and found out that her discography is now all over the place when it was all in only one artist page. By all over the place, I mean ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why won’t Spotify notify whenever there is new music from an artist I follow?

Am I just dumb or does Spotify not have a system to notify users when there is new music from artists they follow? I go to notification settings and have everything setup to notify my phone and email but only get notified about upcoming concerts. It ...

• Am I just dumb or does Spotify not have a system to notify users when there is new music from artists they follow? I go to notification settings and have everything setup to notify my phone and email...
  • annemarkis
  • 12 replies
  • 58 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 58 likes

Adding the Jennifer’s body sounds track to Spotify Canada

Adding the soundtrack to Jennifer’s body to be precise the song “ through the trees” to Spotify Canada

• Visitor
  • Adding the soundtrack to Jennifer’s body to be precise the song “ through the trees” to Spotify Canada 
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to play any songs

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSo I am unable to play any songs, I tried restarting Spotify, reinstalling, and nothing has worked. I downloaded it off of the Spotify website, not off of the Microsoft ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue So I am unable to play any songs, I tried restarting Spotify, reinstalling, and nothing has w...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Community][Other] Stop financial support of JRE and disinformation he disseminates

As the title states, I am uncomfortable with the large amount of financial support and platform Spotify has and continues to provide for JRE and Joe Rogan. Joe Rogan has shown to be a large vector for disinformation, especially through the COVID pand...

• Visitor
  • As the title states, I am uncomfortable with the large amount of financial support and platform Spotify has and continues to provide for JRE and Joe Rogan.  Joe Rogan has shown to be a large vec...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution How to remove black history playlists?

Hi, I just migrated over from Deezer. On my Spotify homepage I have 3 different sections devoted to black history and it's obscuring music that I actually want to see. Is it possible to tidy up the homepage and have it suggest content based on my lis...

homepage.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • ...ossible to tidy up the homepage and have it suggest content based on my listening habits alone?     
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to Play “The Get Up” playlist on Sonos App

Hi. I am attempting to play “The Get Up” playlist from the Sonos app but I am only able to select just the music on the playlist and not the “podcast” portions. I’m trying to set this playlist as an alarm on my speaker. But It just skips over the tal...

• Hi.  I am attempting to play “The Get Up” playlist from the Sonos app but I am only able to select just the music on the playlist and not the “podcast” portions. I’m trying to set this playlist...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • get up
    Sonos App
    Soundtrack your day
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Junior Byles's album - Jordan; track listings wrong

The track order that comes up is correct (the titles are correct and in the right order per original album release) but what plays is wrong4 is labelled as and should be Jordan but plays Burrie Boy5 is labelled as and should be Burrie Boy but plays L...

• Music Fan
  • The track order that comes up is correct (the titles are correct and in the right order per original album release) but what plays is wrong 4 is labelled as and should be Jordan but plays Burri...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shared private playlist visible when friend plays playlist

I have a private playlist I have shared with a friend (not collaborative playlist). Everything works fine but when they play my playlist, it shows up on their listening activity despite it being a private playlist. Is there a way to make it not show ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a private playlist I have shared with a friend (not collaborative playlist). Everything works fine but when they play my playlist, it shows up on their listening activity despite it being a pr...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My song got botted without my consent, what do i do?

One of my new songs got added to a playlist called „Hip Hop News“ without my approval and it seems like the playlist is using bots. (Link to the playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/uzy0kses0fougfe4yg1pmx7s2/playlist/3hED5O4ipfsEwWKzOPuWbR) It has...

• Casual Listener
  • One of my new songs got added to a playlist called „Hip Hop News“ without my approval and it seems like the playlist is using bots. (Link to the playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/uzy0kses0fougf...
  • WHOISWOODS
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

[Discover] highlight queer christian music

There is currently an album sitting at number 2 on the iTunes christian charts but it is nowhere to be found in Spotify highlights for new christian music, let alone in the broader highlights. The album is Late Bloomer by Semler, a queer christian ar...

• There is currently an album sitting at number 2 on the iTunes christian charts but it is nowhere to be found in Spotify highlights for new christian music, let alone in the broader highlights. The al...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Your Library] badbunny and those

playlist de artistas MUY TÍPICOS en españa que le gustará a cualquier adolescente.

• Visitor
  • playlist de artistas MUY TÍPICOS en españa que le gustará a cualquier adolescente.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS] Why advertisements often 25 to 40percent louder

Hi... I have SONOS speakers, Apple Mac IOS ph connection. WHY are most of your ads 30-70% volume level higher than my classical/vocal/choral music?

• Hi... I have SONOS speakers, Apple Mac IOS ph connection. WHY are most of your ads 30-70% volume level higher than my classical/vocal/choral music?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Could you add "Without you" by My Darkest Days?

Hi everyone,would it be possible to add the following song to Spotify?Title: Without youArtist: My Darkest Days Thanks,Luigi

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone, would it be possible to add the following song to Spotify? Title: Without you Artist: My Darkest Days   Thanks, Luigi
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blocked artist keeps appearing in playlists

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone, macOS My Question or IssueFlorida Georgia Line – I've never chosen to play this artist or genre (country?), though they may have once popped up in one of Spotify's playlists. Yet despite 'disliking' their tracks when...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone, macOS   My Question or Issue Florida Georgia Line – I've never chosen to play this artist or genre (country?), though they may have once popped up ...
  • Kiril
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Playlists] Hoping to reach the Daily Wellness Folks

Daily wellness used to be the best part of my morning. I love the shine app and wake up/wind down. I also really loved the song selections. Many of the songs were old favorites or new songs from artists I enjoyed getting to know. Something changed a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Daily wellness used to be the best part of my morning. I love the shine app and wake up/wind down. I also really loved the song selections. Many of the songs were old favorites or new songs from arti...
  • Gretchen435i1
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlists
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes