Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

Playlist Radio is based on existing playlists

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI often try to find new music im interested in by creating a list with a few songs, and then making a playlist radio based on that. The problem i've been having is that ma...

• Plan Premium Country Norway Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I often try to find new music im interested in by creating a list with a few songs, and then ma...
  • AdamDamon
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Guesch Patti

Why not add French singer Guesch Patti (well known for hit single "Ettiene") to Spotify? Her most famous albums (incomplete list 1992-1988) Gobe, Blonde, Nomades and Labyrinthe are nothing less than iconic, timeless, have been influential to others a...

• Regular
  • Why not add French singer Guesch Patti (well known for hit single "Ettiene") to Spotify? Her most famous albums (incomplete list 1992-1988) Gobe, Blonde, Nomades and Labyrinthe are nothing less than ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Reggaeton song linked to Irish band Aslan

https://open.spotify.com/track/6gaNbfNpIqN0uZsNZ3vDHg?si=4d1c9a522c23439aThis reggaeton song is mistakenly linked to the Irish band Aslan. Took me a while to make sure they didn't actually release a song in Spanish lol. I mean, it's actually quite ob...

• https://open.spotify.com/track/6gaNbfNpIqN0uZsNZ3vDHg?si=4d1c9a522c23439a This reggaeton song is mistakenly linked to the Irish band Aslan. Took me a while to make sure they didn't actually release ...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Make Podcasts available in Iraq.

Spotify has just been made available in Iraq and we are so happy about that. But it seems that Podcasts are not available to listen to.We will really appreciate it if we can listen to Podcasts.

• Spotify has just been made available in Iraq and we are so happy about that. But it seems that Podcasts are not available to listen to. We will really appreciate it if we can listen to Podcasts.
  • mostefacted
  • 2 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 16 likes

Solved!! adverts in podcasts

Does spotify still put adverts in podcasts?

• Visitor
  • Does spotify still put adverts in podcasts?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Report tracks that don’t belong in Spotify radio stations or playlist

Listening to the 50s radio station and there have been at least 2 songs that didn’t come out until the 60s (Rescue Me and Be My Baby). I’m sure this happens all the time with curated playlists...there should be an easy way to let Spotify know that ce...

• Regular
  • Listening to the 50s radio station and there have been at least 2 songs that didn’t come out until the 60s (Rescue Me and Be My Baby). I’m sure this happens all the time with curated playlists...ther...
  • patitoquaqua
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The songs do not match the name.

Hi, the songs don't match their name, what could be the cause?PlanPremiumRepublic of Moldova Device(PC)Operating System(Windows 10.) My Question or Issue

• Regular
  • Hi, the songs don't match their name, what could be the cause? Plan Premium Republic of Moldova   Device (PC) Operating System (Windows 10.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Wrapped 2021 Integration Into Daily Drive, The Get Up and Daily Sports

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 8+Operating SystemiOS 14.8 My Question or IssueGreetings! Avid fan of all three outta the five personalized playlists (TGU, DD and DS) and I am wondering when/if the songs that play at the end of all three wil...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free Country United States Device iPhone 8+ Operating System iOS 14.8   My Question or Issue Greetings!   Avid fan of all three outta the five personalized playlists (TGU, ...
  • ThomasW2
  • Music Fan
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Brain Power by NOMA

Plz can you add it on Spotify? It's a great song

• Casual Listener
  • Plz can you add it on Spotify? It's a great song
  • JakeCaplar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Podcasts] Spotify should disallow the spreading of COVID-19 misinformation.

Other platforms have taken a stand against misinformation that comes with life and death consequences. Please do not be part of the problem -- we will cancel membership.

• Visitor
  • Other platforms have taken a stand against misinformation that comes with life and death consequences. Please do not be part of the problem -- we will cancel membership. 
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! What happened to this album?

I have been a Spotify customer for a while now and I've enjoyed building my music library since. I have been let down though as an album from one of my favourite bands is no longer on Spotify. The thing is though that it is the only album from them t...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a Spotify customer for a while now and I've enjoyed building my music library since. I have been let down though as an album from one of my favourite bands is no longer on Spotify. The th...
  • Easymoneysniper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Artist Jack White is causing a BIG problem : Case# 17829254

Ever since 2019-04-06, any related compilation album (related because all tracks are written by Pierre Deutschmann) with the artist Jack White on it has not been added to Spotify. Plenty of other similarly related albums have been added because Jack ...

• Roadie
  • ...omplained about this. Would someone on the Content Team PLEASE fix this problem and then add the missing albums? Thanks. Here is the first album (2019-04-06 beatport.com link) where the problem s...
  • Puglifiled
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Discover Weekly ] keeps showing me the same songs

Plan: PremiumCountry: GermanyOperating System: Android, MacOs, Linux Ubuntu My Question or Issue: Since ever I keep getting in Discover Weekly the songs I've already not only heard but also had in Discover Weekly, sometimes even a week ago. This is u...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Germany Operating System: Android, MacOs, Linux Ubuntu   My Question or Issue:   Since ever I keep getting in Discover Weekly the songs I've already not on...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [LYRICS] Zayn - Rear View

Hello,I noticed that in the lyrics provided by the Spotify app for the song “Rear View” of Zayn, there is a mistake on a sentence, as : Spotify lyrics : “I’m tired of looking by myself and not with you” Real lyrics : “I’m tired of looking at myself i...

• Hello, I noticed that in the lyrics provided by the Spotify app for the song “Rear View” of Zayn, there is a mistake on a sentence, as :   Spotify lyrics : “I’m tired of looking by mysel...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem inserting a playlist on my Facebook wall

Copy/pasting the playlist link on my Facebook wall no longer converts into the normal visual. Instead I'm simply getting Spotify web player

• Regular
  •   Copy/pasting the playlist link on my Facebook wall no longer converts into the normal visual. Instead I'm simply getting Spotify web player    
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unavailable songs by Eagle-Eye Cherry's Desireless

I'm trying to list the album Desireless by Eagle-Eye Cherry, but for some reason only 4 songs are available, the rest being greyed out. How can I listen to the remaining songs in the album? There's a post from 2015 about this already, but it's been c...

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to list the album Desireless by Eagle-Eye Cherry, but for some reason only 4 songs are available, the rest being greyed out.   How can I listen to the remaining songs in the album? ...
  • stopcontinues
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Hippie Sabotage: Red Moon Rising

Where has the album gone and when will it be back? I miss mobbing to work listening to some killer base.

• Casual Listener
  • Where has the album gone and when will it be back?   I miss mobbing to work listening to some killer base.
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

CENSORSHIP is FACISM - do not presume to know the "truth"

When there is rampant global disagreement among scientists, it behooves all legitimate outlets of public information to remain unbiased. Do not cave in to pressure to transgress the first amendment because of diverse opinions. Let Spotify remain a ne...

• Visitor
  • When there is rampant global disagreement among scientists, it behooves all legitimate outlets of public information to remain unbiased.  Do not cave in to pressure to transgress the first a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify plays wrong "I Feel Love" song

Hi there! I discovered that Spotify plays wrong Donna Summer song. I want listen to "I Feel Love" from the original album (I Remember Yesterday) but automatically replaces it to "I Feel Love - 12" Version" from "Bad Girls (Delux Edition). Can you pls...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there!   I discovered that Spotify plays wrong Donna Summer song. I want listen to "I Feel Love" from the original album (I Remember Yesterday) but automatically replaces it to "I Feel Love...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes