Announcements

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes

Concerts API

I saw recently that there was a Concerts feature in both Spotify's desktop app and mobile app. Is this feature accessible via the API? I know that this feature is relatively new, but I'm curious if this will become available via the API as well.

• I saw recently that there was a Concerts feature in both Spotify's desktop app and mobile app. Is this feature accessible via the API? I know that this feature is relatively new, but I'm curious if t...
  • mptrn
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All albums not showing on artist page

Today I randly found some "hidden" albums for a couple of artists. One was for beck "live at the Washington olympia" and the other was for The Monkees "The definitive". Both do not show under the artist discography. Any reason for this? Is this commo...

• Regular
  • Today I randly found some "hidden" albums for a couple of artists. One was for beck "live at the Washington olympia" and the other was for The Monkees "The definitive". Both do not show under the art...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music request

I would like for this song to be added on spotify. It seems that the artist Dear cloud is already on spotify. I would like one of his songs to be added as well. It's titled Remember - Dear Cloud.https://youtu.be/ahjnQmBWLdkhttps://m.soundcloud.com/he...

• Visitor
  • I would like for this song to be added on spotify. It seems that the artist Dear cloud is already on spotify. I would like one of his songs to be added as well. It's titled Remember - Dear Cloud. ht...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution My artist page doesn't have an image

I was using an old music distributor and he took down my music on 28th FebMy new distributor made my music live on 2th MarBut luckily the spotify artist page was still exist but without a profile photoNow my music are there but there is no profile ph...

• Visitor
  • I was using an old music distributor and he took down my music on 28th Feb My new distributor made my music live on 2th Mar But luckily the spotify artist page was still exist but without a profile...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songkick data appears on wrong artist page- could a Spotify moderator please look into this?

Hi there,I recently tried to sync my artist's Songkick page to our Spotify page. I put in the correct link information and so on in my request, but for some reason the tour dates have been connected with a different artist who releases music under th...

• Regular
  • Hi there, I recently tried to sync my artist's Songkick page to our Spotify page. I put in the correct link information and so on in my request, but for some reason the tour dates have been con...
  • looco_logic
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why can't I access Studio Ghibli soundtracks in America?

Studio Ghibli recently released all of their soundtracks on Spotify, but I cannot access them. I am in America. When will these be available in my region?https://soranews24.com/2020/02/21/studio-ghibli-suddenly-makes-38-albums-of-anime-music-availabl...

• Visitor
  • Studio Ghibli recently released all of their soundtracks on Spotify, but I cannot access them. I am in America. When will these be available in my region? https://soranews24.com/2020/02/21/studio-...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Song request

Can Spotify add “New Perspective” by Panic! At The Disco. Their version of the song isn’t on here.):

• Visitor
  • Can Spotify add “New Perspective” by Panic! At The Disco. Their version of the song isn’t on here.): 
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ronnie Mathews

There doesn't seem to be a lot of content from this great jazz pianist. Specifically I'd love to see the album 'Doin' Tha Thing' on Prestige, featuring Freddie Hubbard on top form. Any help would be great! Joe

• There doesn't seem to be a lot of content from this great jazz pianist. Specifically I'd love to see the album 'Doin' Tha Thing' on Prestige, featuring Freddie Hubbard on top form. Any help would b...
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Jazz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song Title - Spotify PH ad

Anyone can identify this song? Been hearing this for a while since I deactivated my Premium while waiting for my AirPods Pro to arrive. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks! PS: sorry in advanced if I screen recorded (just in case it violates ...

• Music Fan
  • Anyone can identify this song? Been hearing this for a while since I deactivated my Premium while waiting for my AirPods Pro to arrive.   Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks!   ...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song from new Spotify Ad

The song in this ad goes like this: "Wish that I could see your face again" and sung by a male singer. Anyone know what song this is? This is what the advert looks like btw.

• Casual Listener
  • The song in this ad goes like this:   " Wish that I could see your face again " and sung by a male singer. Anyone know what song this is?   This is what the advert looks like btw.
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing Music version from The Police

Hi Spotify-Team,I miss this official music from "The Police - Don't stand so close to me '86 ". This version is to find on Youtube but not on Spotify.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exXDrlI1B8A

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify-Team, I miss this official music from "The Police - Don't stand so close to me '86 ". This version is to find on Youtube but not on Spotify. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exXDrlI1B8A ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • MissingMusic
    ThePolice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution MSG

I want to listen to the save yourself album of the MSG group. It is a really excellent album, but not in the band's albums. I would like you to add

• Visitor
  • I want to listen to the save yourself album of the MSG group. It is a really excellent album, but not in the band's albums. I would like you to add
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Caravan, the Unavailable Albums

Are there any other Spotify users who miss certain albums by an English band called Caravan? These are not available on Spotify probably due to a copyright issue with the current owner of these albums. Can we lobby to have these added?

• Visitor
  • Are there any other Spotify users who miss certain albums by an English band called Caravan? These are not available on Spotify probably due to a copyright issue with the current owner of these album...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Incorrect name for Deodato song

Song title "Tahiti Hut" is misspelled to "Tahitti Hut".Song URL is spotify:track:3nxJtipvvHVU71WItmgCVj

• Song title "Tahiti Hut" is misspelled to "Tahitti Hut". Song URL is spotify:track:3nxJtipvvHVU71WItmgCVj
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Deodato
    Minor Error
    misspelled
    Tahiti
    Tahitti
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Update Quality of this song please!

The Version of the Song "Operatic - Interested in Madness" has a really low quality compared to the other versions in the internet. could you please update this to a HQ version? this would be awesome.

• Visitor
  • The Version of the Song "Operatic - Interested in Madness" has a really low quality compared to the other versions in the internet. could you please update this to a HQ version? this would be awesome.
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Stop recommending music I don’t like

So, I love J-pop, Indie and Panic! at the Disco. Spotify needs to add a feature to block a genre in general because I don’t like K-pop and I don’t like modern pop, just because I listen to pop from the 90s doesn’t mean I like modern pop! Billie Eilli...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I love J-pop, Indie and Panic! at the Disco.  Spotify needs to add a feature to block a genre in general because I don’t like K-pop and I don’t like modern pop, just because I listen to...
  • OllyDarcy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Global Meditation by various artists

Hello.Please, could You add an album Global Meditation to Spotify please?Album was released by label Ellipsis Arts.Thank You.Marco

• Roadie
  • Hello. Please, could You add an album Global Meditation to Spotify please? Album was released by label Ellipsis Arts. Thank You. Marco
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • new album
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mixtapes

will we ever see mixtapes by artists such as hip-hop artists on spotify? i mean will spotify only host official albums

• will we ever see mixtapes by artists such as hip-hop artists on spotify? i mean will spotify only host official albums
  • LucasDanza
  • Visitor
  • 44 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 19 likes

Env: prod