Premium

Country

Indonesia

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Spotify ALWAYS crashes at 2nd song and my HDMI screen goes off (reset), and when I turn in back on, the app still running and skipping all songs without playing it (changing rapidly), followed with the text "Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it"

I tried these solutions, none worked:

1. Deleting stuff in %appdata% thingy, apparently it is hard to locate Spotify in my PC (which is frustating)

2. Disabling Hardware Acceleration

3. Disabling turn on fast start up in Control Panel

4. Reinstall 3 times with different installers from: Spotify Web, link from some guy in Spotify Community saying it is a full version, and Microsoft Store

Im using i5-9400F + GTX 1660

Any answer? Thanks

1 Reply

Hey there @quotnoras,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We're aware of this issue and currently looking into it. It'd be great if you head over to this Ongoing Issue and add your +VOTE to help us find a solution. This way you'll also be notified whenever there's an update on our investigation. 

We recommend trying out the troubleshooting steps provided under Status Update to check if anything does the trick for you.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again. 

Suggested posts