Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Friends activity not working properly

Solved!

Friends activity not working properly

Hello, recently I realized that my friends dont see my listened songs on family activity bar and its not updating since yesterday l also on my computer I dont see some others friends recent listened music since then too and I completely dont have an idea what causes the issue and Im looking for any kind of solution. To add I reinstalled app, have updated device and app to latest version.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @mmmm12cuh,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

Some server syncing hiccups may occur with the listening activity every now and then, but they're usually fixed on their own after a few days. Make sure you have the options See what your friends are playing and Share my listening activity on Spotify toggled on in the app Settings.

Hope it gets sorted out soon. The Community is here in case you need a hand with anything else.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @mmmm12cuh,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

Some server syncing hiccups may occur with the listening activity every now and then, but they're usually fixed on their own after a few days. Make sure you have the options See what your friends are playing and Share my listening activity on Spotify toggled on in the app Settings.

Hope it gets sorted out soon. The Community is here in case you need a hand with anything else.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Recently, I was adjusting the size of my friend activity section. I made it the smallest it could be out of curiosity but now I am not able to re-expand the size of my friend activity and now all I see is their profile pictures, but not their activity. Is there a way to fix this issue?

Hey there @adrianarsanchez

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

To enlarge the friend feed section, you just need to hover the cursor over the line between the main section of the app and the friend feed section, then click and drag to the left to adjust the size.

If you are still unable to expand it, it's worth running a clean reinstall of the app on your PC to check if that makes the difference. 

Let us know how it goes.

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts