Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Play button instead of numbered playlist

Play button instead of numbered playlist

943EA2F5-E2AC-4C52-9CBF-83D76883E752.png

128334BB-525B-4944-A6D7-42E0A7E534F5.png

First photo is mine, second photo is from another’s Spotify. After speaking with an Agent I was told this (removing the numbers) is a recent change Spotify is trying out, and was told to come here to post about it if I have feedback. I can definitely say I don’t like it and especially find it unhelpful when it comes to the “Top 100” playlist Spotify just released. It’s not a huge change but I definitely prefer the numbers over all play buttons. 

1 Reply

Hey @reprobiangelus,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!
Spotify tests feature changes on a regular basis but not all of them get deployed to every user, which could lead to some accounts looking slightly different than others.

As the changes sometimes do get reverted via troubleshooting, could you check if the following steps would make a difference?

• Log out & back in twice in a row to force a sync of your data;
  • Do a complete clean reinstall of your app as shown here & restart your device before installing;
  • If installing the app via the Microsoft app store changes nothing, try downloading the app version from the Spotify website instead, as the two have some minor differences.

Hopefully this will bring back the numbers in your playlists.
Let us know how it went, we're here for you if anything else comes up in the meantime 🙂
Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts