Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Play counter not updating

Play counter not updating

Hi everyone, 

ive noticed that on a few artist profile including my own that the play counter is not updating. My new track usually gets 150 plays every day. This Is being updated but the play counter is not increasing. 

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

5 Replies

Yes i got same problem 

@ValenceMusic wrote:

Hi everyone, 

ive noticed that on a few artist profile including my own that the play counter is not updating. My new track usually gets 150 plays every day. This Is being updated but the play counter is not increasing. 

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Hey @ValenceMusic and @3anv3e4-4_shr!

The in-app stream counts should be updated daily on every artist profile. Just to confirm, does the stream count that you're letting us know about reflect on your Spotify for Artists app? Since this app's shown data is updated in near real-time (every 1.5 seconds), you'd be able to get a clear view of your music's stats.

If you don't have the Spotify for Artists app yet, you can get it for Android and iOS. Let us know how everything works out.

Hi !
Ye i got the Spotify for artist app and it works better. It's still some difference in numbers and playlists compared to chartmetric s app but thats another platform so i guess thats normal.

Hey @3anv3e4-4_shr.

Glad to know we were able to get that sorted for you.

@ValenceMusic, can you try the suggestion @JulianA_Bogota mentioned earlier in this thread to see if it helps you out? 

Let us know how it goes 🙂

Hi everybody,

Seems like nobody came back with this issue so we moved this topic back to the help section.

Feel free to post if anyone notices the same issue.

Thanks!

Suggested posts