Spotify Connect Not Working At All

Solved!

Re: Spotify Connect Not Working At All

Gerald1
Casual Listener

Strange thing happend. Yesterday connect didn't work at all. This morning it worked 1 time. At least he showed me the other device. But on the other device the other didn't show up and now everything is gone again on both devices. Does spotify have problems in their data center? A busy authentiation server? Problems with licences.. I'm reading to many problems on this site..

Caroline_harris
Same problem for me! Was working fine but now when I go to connect on either ipad or android phone it seems to take a few seconds for it to recognise the Roberts Istream 2 radio, then when I click to connect it just doesn't do it. The connect icon appears to pulse (a bit like it is buffering) but never gets anywhere. Internet radio works fine on this radio so pretty sure it's spotifuggle that is the problem, rather than my wifi etc.

ploer

Same problem here. Since yesterday connect is not working under OS X nor under iOS 8.3. Strange enough: It works under iOS 7.

froot-shoot87
Casual Listener
Try now guys it should be working mine is back even though they ignored me on twitter i seen a reply to someone which said they've just done some work behind the scenes an to try now

Miggyluv
Regular
Yes. Working for me now

Serengeti95
Music Fan
Working now.

Although, i do have something else i want to bring up. If I'm controlling what gets played on my PS4 through my laptop using the desktop app, when I go to an artists page and play a song.... although it will play... the desktop app will show a different song playing. It gets really glitchy and if the desktop doesn't realise which song is playing... it can cause quite a few problems.... Although, if I search for the song directly, it will all work normally. It's been like this since Spotify came to PS4. I'd love if you guys would look into this as it's really annoying.

pmfilippi
Casual Listener

Now it seems to work; I hope it's definitively

pmfilippi
Casual Listener

It no longer works again.....

walkerdamien40
Casual Listener

Ive been having problems with the PS4 app all week, cant play any songs....willing to give it another few days but defo not paying for this when my free trial runs out

MikeMilf

Spotify Connect which used to work perfectly on my Galaxy S5 / Yamaha Receiver combo, now refuses to connect at all.

Have tried all the power off / on, app reinstall suggestions that Ive seen but nothing works.

On another thread people have had success changing the DNS Server settings on the Receiver, but that failed for me.

Given that nothing has been updated on my system other than the Spoitify Connect App, it rather points the finger at you guys.

Oh yeah - desktop app works perfectly, so I assume its not an account issue.

SUGGESTED POSTS