Solved!

Re: Spotify Connect Not Working At All

dgstrat
Casual Listener
Connect not working for me today. been quirky the last few weeks

Franciscomirri
Also for me.
Working 'till today, maybe cause i have updated my Lg g2 to lollipop.. But also on my older device it's not working anymore.. I'm a premium user, so i want that feature back, thanks

grik77

It also is not working for me for a few weeks now!!!!  That was one of the best features!! Not happy that I'm paying for somehting that is not working!!!!!!!!

Barking
Music Fan

Stopped working for me a few weeks ago having been flawless.  I use a mac mini as a Spotify server for multiroom and on the iPhone the Mac just doesn't show up.

Barking
Music Fan
Still not working for me. My entire multiroom system depends on this.

As I'm trying to control Spotify on multiple Mac products it looks like I'll be voting with my feet and come 30th June and the arrival of Apple Music, I'm out of here and taking my Spotify Family Plan with me.

Barking
Music Fan
Strangely enough, connect started working today. Spotify is fantastic again, I am happy :-)

benjlepper

Please Please help

Spotify connect is not working for me either, I can see the devices on both (Laptop and Galaxy S6) but when trying to play one of my playlists is just doesnt work.

I can how ever start a playlist on my PC see it change on my phone then control it there.

Id really like a fix, Im a paying customer but more importantly i have a wedding im playing the music for using your services and the connect service is what i need most

thanks

@Barking wrote:
Strangely enough, connect started working today. Spotify is fantastic again, I am happy :-)

tkpb

So, noone from Spotify is gonna take a look at it or keep us up-to-date about the issue??

mcd33s
Just set up my Panasonic Allplay speakers and cannot get Spotify Connect to work/see them. Completely useless now - but had it working yesterday???

Barking
Music Fan
Aaaaaaaand connect has stopped working again.

I've had enough of this.If Apple can make remote work relatively reliably then Spotify should be able to do the same.

Apple Music belongs once again.
SUGGESTED POSTS