Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trouble syncing

Solved!

Trouble syncing

Plan

Premium

Device

(Huawei P Smart and HP Pavillion Laptop)

Operating System

(Android 9, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Hi,

I have been using Spotify consistently on both my phone and desktop for a while now with no issue, but today I tried to play a song off my liked songs playlist on my desktop and it was not there.

I looked in the playlist and realised about 10 songs from the past few weeks haven't synced over to my desktop from my phone, this seems to be the case with most of my playlists despite both being connected to the same wifi and being connected to each other.

I'm not sure what it could be, I've signed in and out on both, went offline on both and neither of these has worked.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Damian98, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Also, make sure to have the latest updates installed for all your devices and that Spotify is on the latest version as well.

If the issue persists try using Sign Out Everywhere and Remove Offline devices options from your Spotify account.

Hope it helps 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Damian98, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Also, make sure to have the latest updates installed for all your devices and that Spotify is on the latest version as well.

If the issue persists try using Sign Out Everywhere and Remove Offline devices options from your Spotify account.

Hope it helps 🙂

Reinstalling both worked perfectly!

thank you!

Suggested posts