Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

daily mix

daily mix

hello, in the beginning, I Added daily mix after a 6 once it stops and I listening to Spotify every day what is the reason that is stopped?e of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Premium

Country

israel

Device

, Samsung Galaxy s7

Operating System

, Windows 10,

My Question or Issue

ello, in the beginning, I Added daily mix after a 6 once it stops and I listening to Spotify every day what is the reason that is stopped?e of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

3 Replies

Hey, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest!

hello

I try to uninstall the app and i  download it form the Spotify web. and it is the same 

my operation system is win 10 enterprise  

Hello @ganonelad,

Spotify creates only up to 6 Daily Mixes. You can give feedback to these mixes and Spotify will provide songs that you are more found of 🙂

However, you have the Radio feature as well which is available everywhere. Daily Mixes are just like a Radio Station.

Hope I was able to help 🙂

Suggested posts