Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android] Swipe to Queue on SEARCH

Hello!

I advocated for the "swipe to queue" feature on Android, and I want to thank the developers for partially implementing that.

My request is for songs to be swipeable on the search page. Frankly, that's what most of us were expecting when we requested the feature. 

Again, I want to stress how this feature improves both the safety and quality of life of each listener by streamlining the time spent constructing one's feed. Whether when navigating or in public, situational awareness is paramount. In a time when many of us could stand to deflate our phone usage, simple quality-of-life features such as this make surprising improvements to user happiness and to the connection with their music.

Thank you for considering! At its current stage, the swipe feature remains incomplete at best for many people.

My thanks again to the dev team!

Updated on 2022-03-23

Hey! Looks like your idea is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
OscarDC
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2022-03-10

Hello @Gannondank,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. 

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

ivan_assidqi

And I think an option to turn this off is also good to prevent accidental swipe

Gurraa

Oki nice guys, now we need 8000 more votes and 7 years before this is implemented

Gurraa

I agree with @Gannondank

Exactly what I thought u guys would do. Update swipe to queue to be the same as iOS version but nope. Still missing Like / Unlike and Search swipe2queue. A damn shame

Gurraa

Swipe to queue everywhere in app except when searching is bad consistency for the user experience

Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2022-03-23

Hey! Looks like your idea is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.