Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Option to customize Your Daily Drive

Just got a playlist called "Your Daily Drive". So far, it's great because it mixes in news-like podcast snippets inbetween suggested songs.

However, it'd be great to mark a podcast as 'do not play again' or 'dislike' so it doesn't show up or similar podcasts don't appear. 

It would also like to love/like songs that appear, as well as the ability to complete skip a podcast if its something I'm less interested in. Podcast runs similar to normal podcast, but I feel that this is a different experience (and a catered one), we should have more freedom to skip/like/love/dislike to make this experience improve over time.

Thank you!

Updated on 2020-12-17

Hi everyone!
Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.
We're marking this as a 'Good Idea'.
Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here, too.
If there are any updates, we'll let you know.
Thanks

Comments

Going ahead and adding my vote here - there's a daily podcast that I would love to actually show up in my daily drive every day, and multiple others I would love to remove completely from consideration. It happens with songs as well, though it's not as common.

nevecorb

I would like to just point out that many people seem to be having issues with the songs in Daily Drive. I hear the same songs every day, twice a day. I would like more mew songs and not to hear the same songs in my Daily Drive more than a few times. Please get this sorted.

Quiero personalizar mi ruta diaria. Escuchar lo que ofrece la app y agregar podcast que me interesan, de manera tal que quede prefijada para todos los días
HunterArmstrong

I feel that if I had the option to change the news cycles to podcasts that I want to listen to, it would make the daily drive thing a far better experience. 

Muuuurks

I listen to Daily Drive frequently, but there's always this one podcast that I just skip over and would love to be able to change for something else.

TylerrG

Give users the ability to like remove or add content to the “My Daily Drive” playlist. Specifically podcasts.

It can be quite hard to skip through the same creators 12 minute podcast in 15 second increments every morning. The ability to block or substitute a podcast thats popping up on a Spotify built playlist would be amazing. 

TheArizn

would love to at least set a language/s which is preferred for the podcasts

Frid666

I am missing the option to remove or change what pods to be added in the Daily commute playlist.

it is very anoying to listen to podcasts that arent relevant to me.

jtwilly

Yep. Just needs a tweak. I like the news I’m getting and while the music selections are solid, it feels like the same set of songs every day.

SeasideAmy

I would love it if you could have a choice of pods to add like horoscopes, religious prayers of the day, weather etc