[Queue] Playlist from current Queue

I like the new queue- it would be cool if you could take what's in it and save it as a playlist. I've got a pretty awesome queue lined up and i'd like to capture it! 

Updated: 2017-02-20

Marked as new idea. This is a repost of the following inactive idea.

Comments
Music Fan

This is a great idea and a feature so obvious in context that let's call it missing -- a bug. 

Even Select-All and Rt-Click for the same menu we get when viewing an album or playlist. 

user-removed
Not applicable

would use this feature very very frequently too

I see this as a bug.  The windows app lets me select all tracks in the queue, right-click and select "Add to Playlist", and then pick a Playlist.  Nothing happens.  If I select a single track, it will create a playlist from that.   So buggy implementation.

Screenshot

nvm!

It's a great idea, but I can't seem to vote.

I would love the option of creating a playlist of songs queued. I know other apps have this option is it too hard for Spotify?

Saving a queue as a playlist seems a basic concept to me. I'm not sure why it needs popular support. Can't Spofify lead an easy to to implement change that drives a high end product? I may be missing something?

This would be a great feature - please add it - easy one!

Spotify it seems enough people are voting that this is a good thing . I really think you guys should take a closer look at this. I LOVE my Spotify but the only drawback is I make a KICKASS queue and cannot SAVE it as a playlist meaning I can never capture the magic again. And making a playlist is not as easy as the “add to queue” feature . PLEASE make this a reality 

Why hasn't this been realized yet? Clearly there's a great demand for this feature!