Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Queue] Playlist from current Queue

I like the new queue- it would be cool if you could take what's in it and save it as a playlist. I've got a pretty awesome queue lined up and i'd like to capture it! 

Updated on 2020-09-16

Hi everyone.

We love this idea, and it's on our radar. But we don't have plans to implement this very soon.

Please keep adding your Likes so we can get a good indication of how popular this idea is.

Thank you.

Comments
Garrry

Saving a queue as a playlist seems a basic concept to me. I'm not sure why it needs popular support. Can't Spofify lead an easy to to implement change that drives a high end product? I may be missing something?

musclemic

This would be a great feature - please add it - easy one!

aweatherington

Spotify it seems enough people are voting that this is a good thing . I really think you guys should take a closer look at this. I LOVE my Spotify but the only drawback is I make a KICKASS queue and cannot SAVE it as a playlist meaning I can never capture the magic again. And making a playlist is not as easy as the “add to queue” feature . PLEASE make this a reality 

Orkakel

Why hasn't this been realized yet? Clearly there's a great demand for this feature! 

aweatherington
I know Spotify has to see this . They need to stop playing and just make this happen
MidnightIris

Forum needs ability to thumbs up/ boost comments!

this feature of being able to auto save current queue on shut down or capture recent queued list of songs and to save queue as new playlist or add queue to current playlist feature is my top request. This would be so helpful and a timesaver. 

brad_p

Google Play Music has had this feature since it's debut. I switched from google play music last year and VERY MUCH miss this feature. I'm stunned that this is not available.

Steve778

Lost my queue several times. Annoying. 

Would be a feature necessary!

swechi

I agree, I would like to surf around spotify and listen to some other songs or podcasts and then go back to my queue.

Helge-BS

For me it worked to do copy all (ctrl-a, ctrl-c) in the play queue and the paste (ctrl-v) to the playlist in the Windows 10 desktop client.