Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Queue] Playlist from current Queue

I like the new queue- it would be cool if you could take what's in it and save it as a playlist. I've got a pretty awesome queue lined up and i'd like to capture it! 

Updated on 2020-09-16

Hi everyone.

We love this idea, and it's on our radar. But we don't have plans to implement this very soon.

Please keep adding your Likes so we can get a good indication of how popular this idea is.

Thank you.

Comments
Manu284

So.....this was posted 2 years ago and at least a few hundred people supported the idea...... isn't it enough?

If you don't want to do it at least say so and reveal to us what presumed  income loss is preventing you to implement this request.

Please don't be so income oriented as most popular applications have become.

You can add little chunks at a time; when it reads "Playing From Play Queue" above whatever album cover/art; press the 3 dots in top right corner... Then add+ to playlist. It would appear that you're only adding just the one song, but it adds several. Humongous design oversight.. anyhow somewhat easier just keep doing it after every other song(s) ... you'll forget I'm sure!¡  Fingers-crossed a long over due update appease our 'add+ Queue to Playlist' dilemma.

FlyingB

Bump this. Your algorithmic custom listening experiences are one of the most compelling reasons to subscribe to Spotify.  Post user-created playlist curated queues are fantastic. We need a way to capture and share them.

Must have IMO. Pri 1!

musclemic

Do it

joefizh

Yes this would be so useful and similar to the old 'on the go playlists' on ipods which i really miss. I know Google Play music has this feature, so I'm comsidering changing to them...

xxMartyxx

Thanks for a great service!!!

The "Song radio" functionality is brilliant. From there you want to add a subset to a playlist which you then want to combine with subsets from other "Song radio"-playlists, etc. etc.

Currently this process is tedious and should really be implemented asap please!

Jeredm

It's such a simple and useful feature. It's amazing this hasn't been done yet. The original ticket was created in 2016. Do they actually read these? Or is this some kind of "scream into the void" to prevent users from commenting in a more public way on social media?

Goodman
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2020-09-16

Hi everyone.

We love this idea, and it's on our radar. But we don't have plans to implement this very soon.

Please keep adding your Likes so we can get a good indication of how popular this idea is.

Thank you.

aweatherington
Wow someone actually responded and it only took almost 3 years , lol. I’m glad it is on your radar. Your users have been asking for this Feature for years . Do I need to get a petition with signatures or begin a social media campaign so that Spotify can begin working on this, lol 😂. I don’t think it’s a HUGE ask . Right now creating a playlist is long and tedious. Give us our Holiday wish . It would be a great end to the 2020 we all had .

Thank You,

Antwan
Ryrynz

Umm, it's extremely popular maybe one of the most needed additions, there's just not a lot of people that share they want this. You've got the ability to queue songs for us after finishing a playlist right?, while we explore various artist's songs within this queue you lose the queue, if not saving the queue like requested in this topic bring the app into the 2010s and give us TABS to keep the current queue where it is while we explore the artists of the very tracks you've queued for us to list to. Allow us to MULTITASK, It's 2020 FFS.