Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[All Platforms] Change playback speed when listening to music

Ok before i start i want to tell you of the history of the requests for this issue. the oldest request i can find had 573 upvotes and was a generally good idea (Link to OP). spotify's response: Hey folks. We're marking this idea as Case Closed today ...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok before i start i want to tell you of the history of the requests for this issue. the oldest request i can find had 573 upvotes and was a generally good idea (Link to OP).    spotify'...
  • Laserfocus
  • Gig Goer
  • 62 comments
  • 629 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Not Right Now
  • 62 comments
  • 629 votes

[Playlists] Public Playlist Folders

Hi! I've seen this idea being thrown around before but often closed/inactive, so I thought I'd give it another go. (see here) The folders feature has been around for quite some time now, and I love the idea of being able to organise my playlists as I...

Capture.PNG
  • Regular
  • ...or quite some time now, and I love the idea of being able to organise my playlists as I do have more than 80 saved (lol).   However, having the folders public to followers would: 1. i...
  • LourencoM
  • Regular
  • 75 comments
  • 674 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Live Idea
  • 75 comments
  • 674 votes

[All Platforms] [Podcast] Individual Autoplay Settings

I think Podcasts should have different settings for autoplay than music. With music, the most desired way to listen is to proceed to the next song automatically without having to select one. But that's not the way podcasts are generally consumed - it...

• Casual Listener
  • I think Podcasts should have different settings for autoplay than music. With music, the most desired way to listen is to proceed to the next song automatically without having to select one. But that...
  • jessquest
  • 79 comments
  • 640 likes
  • All Platforms
  • Live Idea
  • 79 comments
  • 640 votes

[Podcasts] Import for Podcasts (OPML)

I'm an avid podcast listener.I currently use PocketCasts and would love to use Spotify for music and podcasts.Spotify could (potentially easily) allow one to import csv opml etc, so everyone could easily transfer all their podcast subscriptions to a ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm an avid podcast listener. I currently use PocketCasts and would love to use Spotify for music and podcasts. Spotify could (potentially easily) allow one to import csv opml etc, so everyone coul...
  • rm
  • 102 comments
  • 770 likes
  • All Platforms
    Shows
  • Live Idea
  • 102 comments
  • 770 votes

[All Platforms] Consolidate duplicates

It would be nice if Spotify can recognize identical songs to avoid duplicates in your Liked songs and playlists. This is pretty common for songs released first as a single then within an album. For example, if you like the single one, the UI will not...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be nice if Spotify can recognize identical songs to avoid duplicates in your Liked songs and playlists.   This is pretty common for songs released first as a single then within an a...
  • karhu
  • Casual Listener
  • 148 comments
  • 478 likes
  • All Platforms
  • Not Right Now
  • 148 comments
  • 478 votes

Setup Spotify Kids as a service in Sonos

I would love to be able to setup a Spotify Kids account as a service in Sonos, in order not to pollute my recommandations with my kids favorites...

• Casual Listener
  • I would love to be able to setup a Spotify Kids account as a service in Sonos, in order not to pollute my recommandations with my kids favorites... 🙂
  • Jamestalmage
  • 28 comments
  • 370 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Live Idea
  • 28 comments
  • 370 votes

[All Platforms] Offer Subscription Option for Those Not Going Online Every 30 Days

This issue has been already posted several times, but no solution up to now.Some people have the problem of not having an Internet connection for months. Or at least, not good enough.This can happen to military, fishermen or humanitarian aid workers....

• Casual Listener
  • This issue has been already posted several times, but no solution up to now. Some people have the problem of not having an Internet connection for months. Or at least, not good enough. This ca...
  • Sk3nfi3ld
  • Casual Listener
  • 40 comments
  • 593 likes
  • All Platforms
  • Not Right Now
  • 40 comments
  • 593 votes

[Discover] New Releases Section for Followed Artists INSTEAD of Release Radar Playlist

This is a follow-up to this idea: New Releases Section for Followed Artists by @MattSuda. While the original idea currently has over 1,300 votes, Spotify's answer was that the Release Radar playlist meets the need presented. I don't think this is tru...

• Regular
  • This is a follow-up to this idea: New Releases Section for Followed Artists by @MattSuda.   While the original idea currently has over 1,300 votes, Spotify's answer was that the Release Radar ...
  • kayschwa
  • 71 comments
  • 661 likes
  • All Platforms
  • Not Right Now
  • 71 comments
  • 661 votes

[Playlists] Play multiple selected Playlists

Sometimes I'm getting tired of listening to a specific playlist or style, so I want to listen to a mix of playlists. It would be great to have a function to select multiple playlists to play.

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes I'm getting tired of listening to a specific playlist or style, so I want to listen to a mix of playlists. It would be great to have a function to select multiple playlists to play.
  • Frismic
  • 174 comments
  • 1017 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Not Right Now
  • 174 comments
  • 1017 votes

[Following] Shuffle Songs from followed Artists

This feature has already been suggested a few times since 2014 (maybe even before that)! It's a feature on iTunes since when Britney Spears was a hit (the first time)!Winamp did it way before that (remember Winamp!?). It's 2018… Almost 19 and we're s...

• Casual Listener
  • This feature has already been suggested a few times since 2014 (maybe even before that)!  It's a feature on iTunes since when Britney Spears was a hit (the first time)! Winamp did it way ...
  • DarienBarbarian
  • 77 comments
  • 496 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • Live Idea
  • 77 comments
  • 496 votes

[All Platforms] Announce Song Name and Artist

Sometimes am listening to Spotify and I want to know what I am listening to, but I cannot check what it is. There should be a setting that when you enable it, the computer reads the artist, album, and song name to you.

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes am listening to Spotify and I want to know what I am listening to, but I cannot check what it is. There should be a setting that when you enable it, the computer reads the artist, album, an...
  • pumpkineater59
  • 59 comments
  • 495 likes
  • All Platforms
  • Live Idea
  • 59 comments
  • 495 votes

[Music] 8D Surround Sound

With the reemergance of layered/3D/8D/headphones only audio videos on youtube, I would love to see an option like that become available for Spotify. It would:A.) create competitive edge over all other streaming platformsB.) potentially become a money...

• Casual Listener
  • With the reemergance of layered/3D/8D/headphones only audio videos on youtube, I would love to see an option like that become available for Spotify. It would: A.) create competitive edge over a...
  • Sohaibahmadu
  • Music Fan
  • 18 comments
  • 451 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • Live Idea
  • 18 comments
  • 451 votes

[Discover] Play random Songs from complete Spotify Catalogue

The idea is especially for people who love music, without focusing on a special genre. An "Ultimate Shuffle Button" will pick random songs from all songs available on Spotify. You can explore songs, you might never get in touch with and learn new mus...

• Casual Listener
  • The idea is especially for people who love music, without focusing on a special genre. An "Ultimate Shuffle Button" will pick random songs from all songs available on Spotify. You can explore songs, ...
  • bestofcomputer
  • Casual Listener
  • 83 comments
  • 798 likes
  • All Platforms
  • Not Right Now
  • 83 comments
  • 798 votes

[All Platforms][Podcasts] Add comments to podcasts!

I’ve been listening to Podcasts for a year or two now and one of the biggest components of a great podcast is the comment section. This is vital for a podcasts success because the comment section is where a podcasts community can connect with each ot...

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve been listening to Podcasts for a year or two now and one of the biggest components of a great podcast is the comment section.   This is vital for a podcasts success because the comment se...
  • Kitkat1643
  • Visitor
  • 34 comments
  • 230 likes
  • All Platforms
    Podcasts
  • Good Suggestion
  • 34 comments
  • 230 votes

[All Platforms] Ability to block certain Genres

Similar to blocking an artist or certain tracks from appearing, but I want to be able to just not see anything of certain genres. I have zero interest in them, and all it does is annoy me to see them.

• Casual Listener
  • Similar to blocking an artist or certain tracks from appearing, but I want to be able to just not see anything of certain genres. I have zero interest in them, and all it does is annoy me to see them.
  • Tish_Addams
  • 104 comments
  • 688 likes
  • All Platforms
  • Not Right Now
  • 104 comments
  • 688 votes

[Radio] AM/FM Radio Streaming

A suggestion like this has already been marked inactive, but I do believe that Spotify can be made a more complete service by incorporating AM and FM radio channel streaming. If it would be possible to add stations in to the radio feature, perhaps se...

• Visitor
  • A suggestion like this has already been marked inactive, but I do believe that Spotify can be made a more complete service by incorporating AM and FM radio channel streaming. If it would be possible ...
  • agaujo
  • 74 comments
  • 772 likes
  • All Platforms
    Radio
  • Not Right Now
  • 74 comments
  • 772 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Make spotify green - use clean energy for your servers!

Spotify should run its servers on 100% rebewable energy. Other music streaming portals do it! Why not Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify should run its servers on 100% rebewable energy. Other music streaming portals do it! Why not Spotify?
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 comments
  • 321 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Live Idea
  • 11 comments
  • 321 votes

[All Platforms][Connect] Listen to local files on all platforms

This isn't a new idea, in fact many other users have previously voiced their interest in having the ability to play their whole music collection (including local files) on their favourite platforms. You see; Spotify isn't just a collection of tracks,...

• Visitor
  • This isn't a new idea, in fact many other users have previously voiced their interest in having the ability to play their whole music collection (including local files) on their favourite platforms. ...
  • tahoewake
  • 38 comments
  • 300 likes
  • All Platforms
    Connect
  • Not Right Now
  • 38 comments
  • 300 votes

[Daily Mix] Customization: Create / Remove / Add / Merge Mixes

Daily Mixes is one of the best additions to Spotify yet, but as all new features it has room for a lot of improvement, especially when it comes to customizing your mixes. Right now mixes are enterily dependent on algorithms, however I think users sho...

• Visitor
  • Daily Mixes is one of the best additions to Spotify yet, but as all new features it has room for a lot of improvement, especially when it comes to customizing your mixes. Right now mixes are enterily...
  • noshi-ish
  • 116 comments
  • 646 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Not Right Now
  • 116 comments
  • 646 votes

[Connect] Change Device Name in Device List

We need to be able to configure the display name of devices in the "Devices" list in spotify. This doesnt have to be a feature available on every devices, maybe even a setting only available on the website so it has the most coverage if its an issue ...

• Casual Listener
  • We need to be able to configure the display name of devices in the "Devices" list in spotify. This doesnt have to be a feature available on every devices, maybe even a setting only available on the w...
  • ssssaaaa
  • Gig Goer
  • 71 comments
  • 722 likes
  • All Platforms
    Connect
  • Not Right Now
  • 71 comments
  • 722 votes