Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"My Shazam Tracks" playlist doesn't sync/add all shazamed tracks

Plan; Premium

It's the same on all my devices - whether Apple or Android 

My Question or Issue

I've been using the automatic sync function where songs I have shazamed show up automatically in the 'My Shazams Playlist'. They stopped syncing so I followed the advice on this community of disconnecting the two, deleting the playlist on Spotify, then reconnecting. I've done this 3 times now.  However the playlist on Spotify only shows 94 songs whereas I've Shazamed 147 songs. And the songs that don't show up seem random - it's not that the first ones don't show or that certain albums don't show. For example I shazamed 3 songs recently from the same album on the same day and only one shows in Spotify. Any ideas? 

Hey everyone,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

• iOS

This should now be fixed for all iOS users with the release of Shazam v 14.2. Just make sure your Spotify and Shazam apps are updated to the latest version.

Note that past Shazams will no longer sync to Spotify as part of the ‘Sync Shazams to Spotify’ feature. We have however improved the syncing to find and add more of your new Shazams to the ‘My Shazam Tracks’ playlist.

You can find out more on how to use Shazam in conjunction with Spotify on iOS in this Spotify Answer.

• Android

The relevant team is still looking into possible solutions for AndroidWe're not able to provide an exact timeline for a fix, but we'd recommend always keeping your Spotify app up to date to ensure you're on the latest version.

Keep in mind that in the meanwhile, you can manually add tracks you Shazam to your "My Shazam Tracks" playlist.

Thanks again!

Comments
pandability
osaz
i deadass have 1006 shazamed songs and zero show up on spotify. zilch. ideg.
Elena

Hey @osaz,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Have you tried any troubleshooting so far? For example the steps above linked by the user @pandability?

Let us know how everything goes, so that we don't suggest anything that you've already tried.

We're always one reply away and are happy to help.

Stéphane16
Hey Elena, I have the same issue 406 shazams and 210 songs in spotify. None of these steps worked .
Mario

Hey @Stéphane16,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Just to confirm, can you find the songs (discovered through Shazam) on Spotify if you write their title in the Spotify search bar?

It'd also be great if you'd let us know the exact steps you tried so far to solve the issue.

We'll take it from there and see what else we can try.

Cheers!

Stéphane16

Hi Mario,

I didn't check all of them , but yes I can , there is the spotify symbol on the shazamed song. I have 400+ songs shazamed and 210 songs in my playlist. Seems it happens to many people.

Mario

Hey @Stéphane16,

Thanks for replying 🙂

Sure, it's a lot of songs and it'd take some time to search each of them by title so perhaps it'd be great to try with a handful and see what happens.

I just tested this and, likewise, noticed that not all the songs I Shazamed which are available on Spotify are in the related Spotify playlist. I looked one of the songs up by writing its title in the Spotify search bar and found the song.

At this point, we should look into this in greater detail and keep you folks posted.

Once more, thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention.

Cheers!

imbafisk4tw
After 6 months finally... 😄
Stéphane16
Thank you Mario, keep us posted please
osaz

it didn't work tho.